Do any of you use NetGrocer instead of grocery store stop??

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We basically just want bottled water and some snack foods. So, I'm not sure we want to take the 1/2 hr. to stop and buy them. I have seen on the boards that some people have used NetGrocer but I can't recall how reliable it is. Any advice?

We used Netgrocer twice and were happy with the service. We also just got bottled water and a very few snacks. I think they only deliver on weekdays, so that's a factor. Also, have them deliver the package the day BEFORE you arrive so that it will be waiting for you when you check in. Just make sure to put your name and arrival date on the shipping label. Your reservation number wouldn't hurt either. Also, make sure you call your resort and make sure that they don't charge you for shipping. Some resorts do have a charge for this (in addition to the charge you pay Netgrocer for shipping). We stayed at the Contemporary but were not charged the extra fee. Just be sure to check ahead of time. Hope this helps.

I think I can do better myself with sales and coupons and just mail the box myself. I'm in the same boat.. just juice boxes, some snacks, a box of cereal to supplement 8 days at WDW with no car. I called the resort and got instructions on how to mail a box to myself and there is no handling fee involved. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter