• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do All Rides Have A Single Rider Line?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I was just curious if all rides have a single rider line or only the most popular ones? -- Is there really a big difference in wait times? -- Say the stand-by line is 60 minutes....then how long might the single rider line be?

Do you have to ask a CM for that line? I honestly cannot remember ever seeing a Single Rider line enterance, but then again, I wasn't looking.

Also....does Soarin' have a single rider line? The way the seats are for that ride, I would think maybe they wouldn't offer one?

I'm planning my first solo trip for May and I'm hoping to ride RNR and Soarin over and over again using those single rider lines! :teeth:

Not all rides have a single rider line at WDW. Sorry to tell you that Soarin did have a single riders line that was never used and the sign has been taken down off it. And I don't think RNR has one either, but I could be wrong (I went solo this past January and did not see a line for singles).

The two rides that come to mind right away are:
Mission Space
Test Track

Keep your ears open as you get to the front of lines they are usually looking for parties of 1 or 2 to fill seats.

Soarin has a single rider line but most of the times it is closed. They pull people from the regular line.

Mission Space and Test Track are the only ones at WDW. I did hear the Soarin' one is no longer used.

I am pretty sure once the crowds slow down at Soarin they will open the single rider line.

I think your best bet is to get a FastPass and then stand in the regular line. It won't be over and over but at least you'll get two rides within a relatively short time frame.

safetymom said:
I am pretty sure once the crowds slow down at Soarin they will open the single rider line.

yes but that might be years.

Soarin is the newest ride at Epcot - since they have done Mission:space, revised Journey (put Figment back in - BIG TIME), then Soarin' - all within a few years.

I think the next park (after the RR is done at AK) to get another face lift would be MK.

so Sorin' might be the new ride for several years at Epcot.

I love Mission:Space but mother loved Soarin' - she wanted to do it again but after a 2 hour wait - I was not willing to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter