DME

BigRed321

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how to add the dme to my resverations on the wdw app...

Also if i reserved my room on the app, do i have to pay for the room 30 days in advance or the remaining balance at check in..?

Thanks

DME doesn't show up in the app.
If you booked a room only you pay the balance at check in.
If you booked a package, (will include dining, or park tickets, etc) you pay 30 days in advance. IIRC the details should be in an email you will receive after the reservation goes through.

How do you add flight number to your reservation. Can they be added from the app or web site or do you need to give them a call?

How do you add flight number to your reservation. Can they be added from the app or web site or do you need to give them a call?

There is no access to DME on the app. If you have already made a DME reservation you can call to add the flight #, although if you have the dates correct you don't really even need a flight number for he inbound and you can add the outbound flight after arrival.

If you have made your resort reservation but not your DME reservation you can make the DME reservation online or via phone.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter