DLR stay and early entry / breakfast (plus Anna & Elsa)

TQH1022

Earning My Ears
We're spending three days at the DLR for our DD's 8th birthday, with parkhoppers every day - June 14, 15, & 16. :cool1: Dreading the crowds but that's when the birthday is! :rolleyes1

We're not super planners and are towing grandparents (and possibly cousins) along the first two days. So far we've booked WOC reservations for Saturday, Goofy's Kitchen for Sunday (with the dads and birthday girl). The rest is up for grabs.

Monday is our 'free' day - trying to figure out if an early breakfast reservation would help us with early entry to DL ? (It is not an official EE/EMH day.....) Reading the DisBoards suggests this might be our best chance to see Anna & Elsa without a multihour wait. Are we crazy? :rotfl2:

Suggestions and comments, please!

Monday is our 'free' day - trying to figure out if an early breakfast reservation would help us with early entry to DL ? (It is not an official EE/EMH day.....) Reading the DisBoards suggests this might be our best chance to see Anna & Elsa without a multihour wait. Are we crazy? :rotfl2:

My instinctive answer is that it will not help you. I looked up June 16th and it looks like DL opens at 8:00 am and the first Plaza Inn reservation is at 8:10 am. Only the Plaza Inn and Carnations Cafe open for breakfast, but it looks like neither opens before the park (at least there are no reservation times for before 8:00 am).

I think you're best option is just get to DL early and try to be at the front of the rope drop crowd.

Thanks - that seems to be the best option (but I keep hoping!). Not at all sure I"m up for the mad dash to the Frozen house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter