Divine Question

magicaldisney

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at WDWent to get an idea of show times, etc. for our upcoming trip. I thought Divine used to be listed under "Africa" attractions. Now she is listed under "Oasis" attractions. Was she always under Oasis and I just didn't pay close enough attention or has she moved?

She was in the front of the park when we went this week due to crowd levels. Ask multiple people when you go because we waited in her usual spot first per a CM and when she didn't show we were told she was the front.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm glad I asked because this is a "must see" for my mom who is joining us this trip. Where up front was she?

On our October trip, she was on the path from Africa to Asia...it was our first time seeing her...so cool!

I often see her on the path from Africa to Asia right after the drums where you can try out your musical skills.

We saw her for our first time this summer, and were amazed!

I'm still hoping momof1+1+2 comes back on to let us know where in front she was located on their recent trip.

Her "usual" spot is on the path between Africa and Asia. Although I have never seen her in the front of the park, I have heard of appearances in the Oasis area. My wife likes to joke that I "stalk" Devine each time we are in AK.

awdwnut

P1050350.jpg

Where is her usual spot?

Usual spot was always between Africa and Asia. She is really cool. We try to find her every trip, especially since the kids read the Kingdom Keepers and it was in there for one of the missions.

I did hear she can be up front sometimes so just ask when you come into the park. They should be able to tell you the spot for that time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter