Disneyworld Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reset my ringtone to BooToYou!! I just put the mp3 on my phone and hit "Set As". It has been my ringtone in the late summer/fall for the last 3 years. :)

I am not sure how to post it or make it into a ringtone to download, though. :(

supersuperwendy - love the ring tones. Unfortunately, I can't download them. Myxer says they are not available to Verizon Wireless customers :(

I have Verizon, too, and I managed to find a loophole. It's a few steps more, but I think it's definitely worth it for these ringtones. Type a number that isn't your cell phone number in (I used one I got from a free texting app on my iPod), and then select a different service provider than Verizon. I used T-Mobile, but I just randomly chose it, as there is no carrier associated with the number from the app. I'm fairly certain that they don't verify the service provider, though, so it shouldn't matter where the number you use comes from or the carrier you select. Then instead of sending the ringtone to the "T-Mobile" number, I downloaded it straight to my computer. Then I went back to the site and used the "Make Your Own" option. I uploaded the ringtone I had downloaded to my computer and sent it to my Verizon phone number. Hopefully that all makes sense. :)

Take that, Verizon! :lmao:

I use the Disney music in my iTunes library and create my own ringtones using myxer.com.

supersuperwendy - love the ring tones. Unfortunately, I can't download them. Myxer says they are not available to Verizon Wireless customers :(

My babysitter couldn't either so I downloaded the ones she wanted and blutoothed them to her. So if you know anyone with a different service maybe they could help you!

Thanks! I'm working on a back way to download. I was able to save it to the memory card now just have to figure out how to set it as a ringtone. It's a pain not having internet on my phone!

I'm happy you like them!! They been downloaded over 50,000 times so far!!! The most popular is the WDW Remix followed by Be Our Guest and You've Got a Friend In Me!

Thanks supersuperwendy! :goodvibes I use Myxer and have downloaded some of yours! So glad to get to thank you!! :banana:

Yea!! My anti-virus didn't freak out when I went to download on myxer from supersuperwendy :) Thanks so much - looking forward to hearing Splash Mtn or Soarin when my phone rings :thumbsup2

I'm so happy you guys like them!

The wallpapers I made on there were perfect for my old blackberry so if you have a phone with a smaller screen they should work great. On my new Evo they aren't the right size. So I haven't added anymore in quite a while. If there is a wallpaper you'd like me to add let me know. It takes a few days for Myxer to approve them once I submit them.

I'm so happy you guys like them!

The wallpapers I made on there were perfect for my old blackberry so if you have a phone with a smaller screen they should work great. On my new Evo they aren't the right size. So I haven't added anymore in quite a while. If there is a wallpaper you'd like me to add let me know. It takes a few days for Myxer to approve them once I submit them.

Your ringtones are fabulous !! I've been having SO much fun this morning downloading them!!! YAY for you !!! :banana:

If you ever come across "Boo to You" for a ring tone, I would LOVE to have that !! Thanks for posting your link !!! :thumbsup2

I will check that out. My dh made the kimpossible one for me a few years back and I LOVED it. Then I switched to the wonder pets song,"the phone, the phone is ringing">

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter