Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Not sure if this is for the monthly thread or not.

Overall have there been any variations in the monthly activity calendars.

We would love to do the tie-dye and are currently guessing as to when the days would be.

We will be down in December so it's not too long from now, but I was just curious.

Here is the October for reference that @mrsap posted last week in the Monthly Resort Recreation Calendars Sub-thread at the top of every page here DIS Resorts page.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/monthly-resort-recreation-calendars.3871996/page-42#post-65080212

Dave
For what it's worth, here is last December's recreation activities calendar. It appears that they "might" replace the standard tie-dye activity with a more seasonal craft activity; the sand ornament or wreath sessions.

1696974869798.png

Hi. Could I be added to the Be Our Guest list for YC from April 13-21st, 2024? Thanks!

Looks like we will be staying at YC August 12-19th, 2024 Looking forward to it!

Im running a little late, but can I be added to the BOG list, Oct 13-21 BCV 😊
I am running behind! I usually check over the thread on Saturday. Sorry everyone!! Catching up today! I will let Dee know. Hope you have great trips!!

Will there be any construction on the hotel side of Beach Club this December? Is there a room refurbishment going on, or am I confused with Boardwalk?

Thanks

Will there be any construction on the hotel side of Beach Club this December? Is there a room refurbishment going on, or am I confused with Boardwalk?

Thanks
Beach Club Villas might be done by then. BoardWalk Villas will not be done by then, but they might take a break between doing one side of the building and the other side. As far as I know, no construction on the hotel side of either one in December.

Beach Club Villas might be done by then. BoardWalk Villas will not be done by then, but they might take a break between doing one side of the building and the other side. As far as I know, no construction on the hotel side of either one in December.
Do you know if Beach club just had a room renovation on the hotel side? We currently have a reservation at Yacht but wouldn't mind switching to see the new rooms and save a few minutes walk to the International Gate.

I have heard that the quiet pool at BCV will be closing soon for refurb but can someone tell me the exact dates please?

Here now at the villas. DVC pool still open, floor 1 is completely closed off, haven’t peeked at floor 2 yet.

MommaKetch Oct 19-23 BC CL

EDIT: Well, never mind the switch Yacht Club. I'm thrilled to share that I stumbled across an opening for a BCV 1 bedroom on the DVC side, so I booked 3 nights with points!! WooHoo! I cannot even believe it! I've been stalking the BCV reservations for weeks and had almost given up. I switched the YC cash stay to one night in a BCV 1 BR, and am hoping to pick up that night with points. It's getting a little hairy in my reservations, so we'll see..... but wow.... feeling lucky and extremely grateful!

It also makes me think they are wrapping up the renovations in the villas and releasing reservations for these dates. If anyone else is looking to modify, check the Disney website. There were 1 & 2 bedroom villas available!

~~~~~~~~~
I decided to save some $ and move over to the Yacht Club for this stay! :boat:

I got the AP 35% discount, so I saved quite a bit with that and not booking CL. More than enough to cover the cost of food and drink over the long weekend. My heart said no, but my wallet said yes :laughing: For a day or two, I was eyeing the garden cottages at Boardwalk... So using Disney math, this switch has saved me some money :rotfl2:

The kids and I spent a night at Yacht Club, and I thought it would be a fun place to stay with DH! So here we are. It'll be his first time visiting YC & BC, and I can't wait to show him around!

Last edited:
Also, I have a question for the sports fans. We are Philly fans, and the Phillies and Eagles will play while we are in WDW. Ale & Compass Lounge and Hurricane Hanna's have a TV. What about Crew's Cup Lounge?

The Phillies are in the playoffs, and the Eagles have the Sunday night game, so both are in primetime games and have a greater chance of already being on the TV. I doubt we'll sit and watch the whole game, but we plan to watch a little!

Also, I have a question for the sports fans. We are Philly fans, and the Phillies and Eagles will play while we are in WDW. Ale & Compass Lounge and Hurricane Hanna's have a TV. What about Crew's Cup Lounge?

The Phillies are in the playoffs, and the Eagles have the Sunday night game, so both are in primetime games and have a greater chance of already being on the TV. I doubt we'll sit and watch the whole game, but we plan to watch a little!
Crews Cup Lounge has a few TVs as well, I’m sure it’ll be on there - Martha’s Vineyard also has a handful of TVs.

Hello, it’s probably embedded in here somewhere, but I don’t have the time to sift through everything and I’m hoping somebody can just let me know the current information.
I am trying to figure out if the rooms at the beach club have actual refrigerators, or if they are just “coolers”
I am hoping that they are cold enough to keep medication cold, ideally somewhere around the 36-46°

If not, can one be requested and how often is a request like that granted? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter