• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We will be there in 13 days!!!! Are the coffee makers in room Keurig? Doing a small order for Garden Grocer, I was going to have driver make a stop but think this will be easier? Anyone use this service? were you happy with them? Thanks for any help :goodvibes

We will be there in 13 days!!!! Are the coffee makers in room Keurig? Doing a small order for Garden Grocer, I was going to have driver make a stop but think this will be easier? Anyone use this service? were you happy with them? Thanks for any help :goodvibes
The coffee makers are Keurig and use k-cups. Housekeeping will bring you as many k-cups as you want. Just call housekeeping when you arrive in the room. That's what I do. :)

The coffee makers are Keurig and use k-cups. Housekeeping will bring you as many k-cups as you want. Just call housekeeping when you arrive in the room. That's what I do. :)
:thanks: Since housekeeping is every other day, do they automatically replenish your room towels on the days of no housekeeping? or do have to call maid service for those?

:thanks: Since housekeeping is every other day, do they automatically replenish your room towels on the days of no housekeeping? or do have to call maid service for those?
They only replenish towels on the housekeeping day. You will have to call for extra towels on the non-housekeeping day. But they can bring you lots of towels. :)

Hi I was wondering if anyone can confirm where the Water view Accessible rooms are with a tub. Having hip surgery in 2 weeks. We are going in August and will still need another hip replacement later this year. Would like to have the grip bars in the bathroom. Thanks in advance!

I like Garden Grocer, although it's definitely not the cheapest option. I like that I can order alcohol and also not have to worry about meeting someone there. No time for that on vacation, so I’ll pay for the convenience.

Didn’t love my last experience all that much (weird subs /missing items with no communication) but that was an anomaly compared to my past experiences which have been excellent. I chalked it up to likely limited items/supply chain problems and just a one time bad situation, it wouldn’t stop me from giving them another try.

We’ve used garden grocer several times and always been very happy with them!

I like Garden Grocer, although it's definitely not the cheapest option. I like that I can order alcohol and also not have to worry about meeting someone there. No time for that on vacation, so I’ll pay for the convenience.

Didn’t love my last experience all that much (weird subs /missing items with no communication) but that was an anomaly compared to my past experiences which have been excellent. I chalked it up to likely limited items/supply chain problems and just a one time bad situation, it wouldn’t stop me from giving them another try.
For missing items, did they reimburse you?
Did they ever communicate issues with order fulfillment in the past?

I have always received what I ordered and always check the substitute box. With supply issues, I wondered if I should check the box.

BTW: Thanks for the reminder to make my order while I can still get the 90 day discount. :)

Thanks so much for the info, I do like that we will not have to meet anyone, yes no time that on a Disney vacation! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter