Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Check in update: DisneyJenK posted her check in screen shot. When I checked in, I couldn't remember being asked about housekeeping as she had been asked. So I went to update my check in, and I got a Goofy "something went wrong" page.

So just for clarification. The only pool open at BCV during initial reopening phase is the small pool by the villas. Is the other small Beach Club pool open also? Wondering if both Beach two pools will be open ?

I know SAB and the YC quiet pools are closed .

Correct..only the villas pool.

Apparently room cleaning is every other day now.. I missed this info. We had Club level, which would 2 housekeeping visits/day - because of turndown service. In the CL group, some guests have been moved around without refund of the extra club level fees.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-vice-president-of-worldwide-safety-services/

Have to be honest I’m a bit horrified that everything on this list isn’t cleaned as standard! Surely they should be cleaning more often not less, even if that means employing more staff to do so:confused3

Last edited:
Have to be honest I’ma bit horrified that everything on this list isn’t cleaned as standard! Surely they should be cleaning more often not less, even if that means employing more staff to do so:confused3

Maybe other housekeeping staff will be going around the resort to clean the halls, elevators, doors, railings, etc. But there are lots of housekeeping staff from the other hotels that’s aren’t opening? Unless they are moving to the parks, etc

Have to be honest I’m a bit horrified that everything on this list isn’t cleaned as standard! Surely they should be cleaning more often not less, even if that means employing more staff to do so:confused3

I get the impression that what will be happening is a much deeper cleaning between guests, and then less people entering your room during your stay.

MDE still showing our YC reservation 7/16-21. Phone CM said today we will be paying to be walked to a different resort , but that we will get “a special rate.” Many, many people in the July group on Facebook are being told the same thing. We are being told that the reason people with earlier reservations were moved at no charge, was because the parks weren’t open so it was some special Disney magic. I’m sorry, but, my hotel will be open, and someone will be sleeping in my bed. Sincerely hoping tomorrow it’s a completely different story. But since this was what I was told the first day it was announced that the NBA players would be at yacht club, I’m not overly hopeful.

MDE still showing our YC reservation 7/16-21. Phone CM said today we will be paying to be walked to a different resort , but that we will get “a special rate.” Many, many people in the July group on Facebook are being told the same thing. We are being told that the reason people with earlier reservations were moved at no charge, was because the parks weren’t open so it was some special Disney magic. I’m sorry, but, my hotel will be open, and someone will be sleeping in my bed. Sincerely hoping tomorrow it’s a completely different story. But since this was what I was told the first day it was announced that the NBA players would be at yacht club, I’m not overly hopeful.
I am not paying more than already am . That special rate better be zero. Not my fault NBA took my bed.

Went ahead and called and the cast member confirmed for me, and asked, that yacht club will indeed be closed through August 28, and then she read me the list of DVC resorts plus Fort wilderness, AND included Contemporary, Pop and AK Jambo. She said what was said originally about the people who were staying pre-park opening… As long as we don’t modify our dates even a little bit, we will be walked at no charge. This is a change from even this morning so I’m really hoping it doesn’t change again!

Went ahead and called and the cast member confirmed for me, and asked, that yacht club will indeed be closed through August 28, and then she read me the list of DVC resorts plus Fort wilderness, AND included Contemporary, Pop and AK Jambo. She said what was said originally about the people who were staying pre-park opening… As long as we don’t modify our dates even a little bit, we will be walked at no charge. This is a change from even this morning so I’m really hoping it doesn’t change again!
Thanks for the update. Things are changing fast & furiously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter