• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

My questions are always so obscure, sorry, but here goes, just in case someone has info:

We have the DXDDP and our flight doesn't arrive until 8:20 pm. We would like to make dining plans for that night - we won't make an ADR, we just want have different scenarios - which is proving a little difficult with most restaurants closing at 10 pm (we may head to DS but could be too tired for that). Had the idea of ordering BC room service but there is a late night menu after 10. I don't see appetizers or dessert on the late night menu...I wondered if we are just out of luck on that (it is what it is) or if anyone has happened to order late night using dxddp and been able to receive the starter or dessert?

We have never stayed at the Beach Club because we always stay at the Magic Kingdom Resorts. I booked a 1 night stay at the Beach Club for our arrival day/night before we depart for our cruise to the Bahamas/Castaway Cay the next day. I plan on getting the earliest flight possible or even an over night so that we can spend as much time as possible in the Yacht/Beach Club area. Really looking forward to Beaches and Cream and lounging in the lazy river.
Make sure you make an ADR for Beaches and Cream as the restaurant is very small and the reservations book up fast!!! Hope you enjoy your stay at the BC!

I'm doing the 60-day Dance! :cool1: I was up and on MDE at 7:00 sharp and snagged my FP+s. Since we're going the week before Thanksgiving, I don't think I had too much competition, but thankful to have gotten our priority FP+s. I CANNOT WAIT!!! :yay:

Our FP day is tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm also a bit nervous, because my sister and her husband are joining us but not until four days later, so I have to try to match up their FPs with ours on Saturday. Very nervous about getting Frozen to match up. I'm sure everything else will be fine.

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Sitting in YC lobby now waiting on our ride to the airport. This was our first stay here and we loved it. Only downside is I hate trekking over to Marketplace to fill my mug. The service there is SLOW and it feels like there is always 50 people crammed into a 10ft space. Otherwise, fantastic stay.

And all the mugs were handle less.

Making my room requests for my upcoming BC - CL stay. I want to be pretty close to the Lounge. Other than being on the 5th floor - can someone tell me where the lounge is? Thank you!

Making my room requests for my upcoming BC - CL stay. I want to be pretty close to the Lounge. Other than being on the 5th floor - can someone tell me where the lounge is? Thank you!

The lounge is very close to the elevators. I would suggest requesting either "close to the elevators" or "close to the lounge". Remember, that that is only a request, which they may, or may not, be able to honor.

I'll do my best, but as much as I should know the Beach Club, I am directionally challenged.

The lobby elevators take you up to the CL floor- the lounge is just off the elevators, above where the BC lobby is. The club level rooms are in the hallway on the Yacht Club side. There are no rooms that go out over the hallways closest to EPCOT on the lower floors if that makes sense.

:scratchin

The lounge is very close to the elevators. I would suggest requesting either "close to the elevators" or "close to the lounge". Remember, that that is only a request, which they may, or may not, be able to honor.

:thumbsup2

I haven't checked my countdown on my phone in a couple of weeks - life keeps getting in the way of Disney planning and dreaming, dangit! But I checked it today and...we're down to 200 days!! My ADR date is creeping up, too - Oct 2! :yay::woohoo:

I think I've got my ADR list pretty set since we're only planning a handful. There are a couple of must do's, one of which - My daughter wants to eat breakfast at 'Ohana as she loves Stitch. I've heard this is a hard ADR to get? If so, it will be the first one I try to schedule. We're also wanting to eat at Cape May for breakfast...is it difficult or pretty easy to get?
Ohana's breakfast is an easy one to get. They also do breakfast until 12 I think, or they did. Dinner at ohana's is definitely a harder one to get. My girls are Stitch fans and really enjoyed it. Mickey waffles and stitch waffles, win-win

We just returned from a week long stay (sat-sat) at BC CL and it was amazing! The staff was wonderful and so very helpful. Neil even went out of his way to make a name badge to go with my husbands MNSSHP costume. We absolutely loved SAB, spent most afternoons here since it was so hot outside. We were in room 5659 so just a few doors down from the lounge which was very handy and we had a wonderful view. Transportation was great, never waited more than 10 mins for a bus or boat. We will definitely be back in the future

I'll do my best, but as much as I should know the Beach Club, I am directionally challenged.

The lobby elevators take you up to the CL floor- the lounge is just off the elevators, above where the BC lobby is. The club level rooms are in the hallway on the Yacht Club side. There are no rooms that go out over the hallways closest to EPCOT on the lower floors if that makes sense.

:scratchin

Thank you @outahere and @natebenma! I'm going to request near the elevators on the 5th floor!

just me being curious , why do you want to be so close to the lounge? We just happen to have a room close to it one trip and the people and kids running down the hallway at 6-7 am was annoying to me. but that is just me,

just me being curious , why do you want to be so close to the lounge? We just happen to have a room close to it one trip and the people and kids running down the hallway at 6-7 am was annoying to me. but that is just me,

I tend to sleep through a lot so think I'd enjoy being closer to the lounge than further away from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter