Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Got our magic bands today, so exciting! 26 days out!

Was a very nice package to come home to, after a long day / weekend -- my grandfather's funeral today. It was a beautiful memorial service and merciful end to his battle with Alzheimer's, but it is a very hard thing, always, to say goodbye.

I'm due to refresh my memory of all the BC details on this post!!

Had a super two days at work. Talked to so many wonderful Dis friends!!! Now I'm off to Vegas in the morning to help Jeanne move, get the classroom up and ready and then the first four days of the new school year. But the main thing is to see my two girls!!!! Sure do miss them!!

Had a super two days at work. Talked to so many wonderful Dis friends!!! Now I'm off to Vegas in the morning to help Jeanne move, get the classroom up and ready and then the first four days of the new school year. But the main thing is to see my two girls!!!! Sure do miss them!!

Teena have a great time with your girls. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you longer when we were at the Beach Club and catch up on some things.

Was a very nice package to come home to, after a long day / weekend -- my grandfather's funeral today. It was a beautiful memorial service and merciful end to his battle with Alzheimer's, but it is a very hard thing, always, to say goodbye.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather...hope you and your family find solace in his peace. It's nice to have something to look forward :) We got our Magic Bands today too!

Safe travels my friend!!

Jay

Safe travels!! See you soon! Enjoying beach vacay, been in Deerfield Beach since 12th! Heading up to wdw on Saturday!!

Safe trip and enjoy your time with your girls. I'm sure Jeanne appreciates all your help, and it was great meeting you! Sorry I didn't make it back to say bye, but I'll see you next trip!!

Sorry for your loss

:grouphug:

So sorry for your loss. We lost my FIL, who was a true lover of Disney, to Alzheimer's last October. But we have great family memories of our trip to WDW with him and wouldn't change it for the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter