Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We booked our first Disney vacation yesterday! This group has made my decision to stay at the Beach Club very easy. I stopped looking at other properties weeks ago. We have booked a one bedroom villa for May 6 through the 9th, 2016.

Now maybe I can start working on what reservations I want. I definitely want to find a sunken treasure. pirate:

You made a Great choice!!! Happy Planning!!!

page 154-157
I don't have an answer to your question, but :welcome: to this thread!

Should I pencil you in on the Be Our Guest List (Page 1, Post 15), hoping you will find something acceptable?

:cool1:

:banana::banana::banana:

It doesn't look like we will be staying at YC/BC for our February trip but I don't think I have been added to the Guest List for our September/October trip. We will be at YC CL Lagoon/Pool View Sept 29 - Oct 6, 2015. Thanks!

29 days until the Yacht Club (24 'til the Poly)! So excited! Please say hello if you see a family with these bands at the pool!!!
photo%201.jpg
photo%201.jpg

ec967e54-27b0-40fb-8abd-d17ff9960c04.jpg

OOOOhhhh where are these from?

Didn't want this post to get lost in the Grand Canyon. If you look at page one, there is specific informatilon on where and how items are being shipped to the BC/YC from various sources. I've never used this service you mentioned but I'm wondering if you checked out "Garden Grocery"? Seems to be the most popular site for those on this thread and they deliver to the resort and not the convention center. I know the pressure of planning for others. You want everything to be perfect. Good luck.
Katesdad

I agree with Katesdad. I use Garden Grocer for grocery deliveries to the BCV. They are reliable and well worth the delivery fee. Amazon Prime deliveries will go to the convention center, I believe. They have very limited weekend hours and this could be a problem if your friends are arriving on the weekend. Garden Grocer delivers directly to Bell Services. You just call when you are in your room and they will bring your order to you. Don't forget to tip the Bellman
Have Fun

Thanks for the info. I have used Wegoshop 3X at the YC and the service was great. My friend would like to use Amazon because she has some credits with them. I will let her know what you said. Thanks!

Well I haven't been on here in forever, things are busy and crazy, but good to see some friendly names. I am looking forward to returning to the Beach Club. Tonight!! We fly out of Harrisburg around 7pm and land at Sanford around 9:20pm. Hope to be at the Beach Club around 11pm or so for a quick five night stay before we take a cruise on Monday. Can't wait to get back there.

Well I haven't been on here in forever, things are busy and crazy, but good to see some friendly names. I am looking forward to returning to the Beach Club. Tonight!! We fly out of Harrisburg around 7pm and land at Sanford around 9:20pm. Hope to be at the Beach Club around 11pm or so for a quick five night stay before we take a cruise on Monday. Can't wait to get back there.

Have so much fun. I live in Hershey and will be thinking of you tonight at 7:00 while I'm at the Boardwalk at Hersheypark with the family. I'd much rather be on the airplane heading to Disney.

I know everyone here will understand how upsetting this is- my husband just called to say that work told him he can't have off anymore:( We were supposed to leave on the 18th. My kids are going to be very disappointed.Thanks for letting me complain!

I know everyone here will understand how upsetting this is- my husband just called to say that work told him he can't have off anymore:( We were supposed to leave on the 18th. My kids are going to be very disappointed.Thanks for letting me complain!

Well, that just stinks!!!! How inconsiderate of them! Don't they understand it's DISNEY!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes1Dee, have a wonderful time!

So, the other night I was watching the Disney episode of "The Middle"(love that show), and I found myself jealous of Axl's blue MB. For this upcoming trip I picked pink and yellow. I have a blue one from last year. If I bring it in addition to the ones I have, can the front desk sync it to my info?

....I know, first world problems.

So, the other night I was watching the Disney episode of "The Middle"(love that show), and I found myself jealous of Axl's blue MB. For this upcoming trip I picked pink and yellow. I have a blue one from last year. If I bring it in addition to the ones I have, can the front desk sync it to my info?

Love The Middle and love that episode. Just watched it last night :)

If the blue MB shows up in your MDE account, then it is already linked. If it isn't listed then the CM's can add it for you. :)

By the way, we were at the MK on one of their filming days. We were on the KTTW tour and saw the cast walking back to their trailers behind Main Street. It was cool. :)

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this! Hopefully he will be able to get some time off in the near future and you will be able to rebook.

I am so sorry about this. I hope it was a room only that you can cancel??? We had to cancel a trip many many years ago 2 weeks prior to going :(

His boss didn't give him much notice about this, how rude!!!!

I am so sorry about this. I hope it was a room only that you can cancel??? We had to cancel a trip many many years ago 2 weeks prior to going :(

His boss didn't give him much notice about this, how rude!!!!

Would it be possible (won't ask about ethical....that's another conversation) to change the dates on the reservation to somewhere beyond the 45 day cut off, and then a bit later cancel, so that there is no cancelation fee? I don't know if that would work...just wondering....

I bet the OP could give that a try?? I would hate to think that they are out all that money if it's a package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter