Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

After a particularly rough week of teaching:
"I need you to stop walking around with your pants around your ankles. No, really."
"This is the box of cereal the student threw at me to replace the snack she stole from my desk. You can have them, I can't eat Hate-Apple Jacks."
"No, I would not like to go clown hunting with you."

I just need some Disney. Too bad I have to wait a full year to go again. :sad2:

~Cari~ pluto:

Question....I remember seeing an extended drop down menu for online check-in at the BC on this thread. I used search and no luck. I just went to my online account and I can do a "skip the front desk" but there was only 2 options and both were the same. I also noticed it said "requested," but did not see my requests that I phoned in. Wish they would add those online.

Question....I remember seeing an extended drop down menu for online check-in at the BC on this thread. I used search and no luck. I just went to my online account and I can do a "skip the front desk" but there was only 2 options and both were the same. I also noticed it said "requested," but did not see my requests that I phoned in. Wish they would add those online.

The place to find them would be in Post 13, FAQ, but I don't have the Beach Club Drop down options yet.

I'll add these, from August 2016 (For an October trip)

I think that the options change occasionally (that outstanding Disney IT) :badpc:

Sometimes there are options included that do not make sense for a particular resort.

Additionally, the choices may not be an option with the room you have booked (eg, Courtyard View is not an option for a Standard View booking) and requests are never guaranteed, even though there is a "Connecting Door (guaranteed)" option.

BC%20online%20check-in%20screen%20Aug%202016.jpg

BC%20online%20check-in%20screen%20page%202%20Aug%202016.jpg

BC%20online%20check-in%20Aug%202016.jpg

:thumbsup2

I'll post the October Activities Schedule as soon as I get it. Since I have an October Club Level stay, I am hoping IPO will email it to me. If I don't see it by this afternoon, I will request it.

Speaking of that trip- like many of you, as a trip approaches I start to have vacation dreams. Usually, they are nightmares. Some recent ones have been not packing any clothes for the trip or forgetting the phone and camera chargers. Last night I had a Disney Dream and for a change it was a good one.

In my dream, my first trip to the YC lounge included finding that the huge room had Illuminations Views and overlooked Fenway Park.

A girl can dream, can't she!

:cat:

Last edited:

The place to find them would be in Post 13, FAQ, but I don't have the Beach Club Drop down options yet.

I'll add these, from August 2016 (For an October trip)

I think that the options change occasionally (that outstanding Disney IT) :badpc:

Sometimes there are options included that do not make sense for a particular resort.

Additionally, the choices may not be an option with the room you have booked (eg, Courtyard View is not an option for a Standard View booking) and requests are never guaranteed, even though there is a "Connecting Door (guaranteed)" option.

BC%20online%20check-in%20screen%20Aug%202016.jpg

BC%20online%20check-in%20screen%20page%202%20Aug%202016.jpg

BC%20online%20check-in%20Aug%202016.jpg

Thanks! We have a Garden or Woods view and had requested queen beds and no connecting door. The menu I got just had floors and balcony. Maybe I'll check back closer to our dates to see if the menu changes. Thanks again!

Thanks! We have a Garden or Woods view and had requested queen beds and no connecting door. The menu I got just had floors and balcony. Maybe I'll check back closer to our dates to see if the menu changes. Thanks again!

Well, now I'm wondering if the options you saw are the current ones which replaced the ones I posted. Maybe I shouldn't have changed my posting in the FAQ section after all.

:headache:

As you noted, the requests you phoned in do not appear in your MDE account. You would think there would be a way for this happen. :idea:

"I need you to stop walking around with your pants around your ankles. No, really."
"This is the box of cereal the student threw at me to replace the snack she stole from my desk. You can have them, I can't eat Hate-Apple Jacks."

~Cari~ pluto:

Do you need Ninja Mom to go in there and set them straight? I'd make the snack thrower wear the pants that the other one didn't want. I'd make the pants-less wonder go look for clowns... which could be seen in the nearest mirror and the Clown hunter would enjoy hunting for those cheerios that are now all over the floor.

It takes one to know one so, once the malcontents realize I've got their number, the jig is up.

My favorite teaching story involves a hyperactive 4th grade boy who smelled substitute teacher and decided to pounce. He was influential in that once he got going the other boys would lose their inhibitions and join in, resulting in chaos. I was teaching a math unit and with the teacher's eyes in the back of my head I could see him making comments to the other boys and interrupting their train (wrecks) of thought.

Now some teachers would continue to be super accommodating and ask nicely for the appropriate behavior. Other teachers would resort to losing it which is a big no, no. I chose another route. I called this kid up to my desk. I made him wait there while I finished what I was saying. I basically just left him hanging there while the rest of the class finished the problem on the board. Then I went over to him and spoke to him in a very low whisper. I said that since I was a sub I would need his help with this lesson and he should sit at the chair right next to my desk so I could ask him questions.

I then proceeded to ignore him as he twisted in the wind, stranded at the teacher's desk, unable to engage his cronies in shenanigans. You could see the amusement on the faces of the students that were well behaved and tired of his disruptions and the concern on the faces of his cronies. How long would he have to stay glued to my side unable to sit at his command center (AKA desk)?

The answer was 20 minutes. (Mwa, Ha, Ha....) I then went over to him and very quietly asked if he thought that he could sit at his desk with no more interruptions. He nodded so vigorously I thought his head was going to fall off. As he trotted back to his desk I publicly thanked him for his assistance with the lesson. It was a lesson learned indeed... Completely disarmed and in fear of another trip to my desk my side kick made nary a peep for the rest of the day.

I'll post the October Activities Schedule as soon as I get it. Since I have an October Club Level stay, I am hoping IPO will email it to me. If I don't see it by this afternoon, I will request it.

Speaking of that trip- like many of you, as a trip approaches I start to have vacation dreams. Usually, they are nightmares. Some recent ones have been not packing any clothes for the trip or forgetting the phone and camera chargers. Last night I had a Disney Dream and for a change it was a good one.

My first trip to the YC lounge included finding that the huge room had Illuminations Views and overlooked Fenway Park.

A girl can dream, can't she!

:cat:

Well I know for darn sure that you are forgetting to pack your "Gutter Girl" bowling shirt for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party!

~NM

Last edited:

Well I know for darn sure that you are forgetting to pack your "Gutter Girl" bowling shirt for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party!

~NM

I told you my better half is not enthusiastic about dressing up.

I told him I have a simple idea for a costume, which is just t-shirts (OK, I'll admit, that's not entirely true, but most of the costume is just a simple tshirt) and he still is not happy about it.

But No Worries, I don't think he will leave me downhearted.

:hmghost:

Last edited:
I told you my better half is not enthusiastic about dressing up.

I told him I have a simple idea for a costume, which is just t-shirts (OK, I'll admit, that's a lie, but most of the costume is just a simple tshirt) and he still is not happy about it.

But No Worries, I don't think he will leave me downhearted.

:hmghost:
Just let them dress you up, I'm fairly certain NJ & co can come up with something "interesting" :rolleyes1

Does anyone know if there are grip bars in the bathroom in the standard (all views) rooms? I cant remember and my mother is seriously thinking of coming too. I booked an accessible room for her just in case, before Mondays promo goes out to the public. I would love to change it if the standard rooms offered the grip bars in the bathroom. She is not in a wheelchair, but does use a walker. She never leaves the room except to go to dinner with the family. She loves YC/BC for their balconies and scenery. She is perfectly happy people watching and reading her books on the balcony all day. Also, are the vanity areas in the accessible rooms inside the toilet / tub area or outside? If they are outside, we might have our daughter (will be 13) stay in the room with her and hubby and I can have our own room for the first time in 26 years!!!! But my daughter is a vanity HOG and I dont want my mothers bathroom held up for hours every morning and night! Last years trip to the Poly was a little challenging!

Does anyone know if there are grip bars in the bathroom in the standard (all views) rooms? I cant remember and my mother is seriously thinking of coming too. I booked an accessible room for her just in case, before Mondays promo goes out to the public. I would love to change it if the standard rooms offered the grip bars in the bathroom. She is not in a wheelchair, but does use a walker. She never leaves the room except to go to dinner with the family. She loves YC/BC for their balconies and scenery. She is perfectly happy people watching and reading her books on the balcony all day. Also, are the vanity areas in the accessible rooms inside the toilet / tub area or outside? If they are outside, we might have our daughter (will be 13) stay in the room with her and hubby and I can have our own room for the first time in 26 years!!!! But my daughter is a vanity HOG and I dont want my mothers bathroom held up for hours every morning and night! Last years trip to the Poly was a little challenging!

Hmmm.... My pictures from the bathrooms at the Beach Club PRE-renovation show grab bars in the tub/shower.

This is from a regular Beach Club room after the renovations, August 2015. I don't see a grab bar.

DSCF8958 - Copy.JPG

DSCF8960 - Copy.JPG

I have not stayed at the YC yet, but the rooms have not been renovated so maybe they have the same set up in the bathroom with the grab bar in the tub.

Can someone help out here?

Are you planning on staying at the BC or YC. You are probably aware that only about half of the regular rooms at the BC have a full balcony.

:goodvibes

~Cari~ pluto:

I had this exact conversation with my DH last night. My week went like this:

"Please stop licking your leg, you're not a dog"

"I don't care if he said Pokemon is stupid, you aren't allowed to stab him with a pencil"

"Yes, that word (that word being f*ck) rhymes with duck, but it is not appropriate for school"

But I have to wait until 2018 :scared::worried::sad:

Hmmm.... My pictures from the bathrooms at the Beach Club PRE-renovation show grab bars in the tub/shower.

This is from a regular Beach Club room after the renovations, August 2015. I don't see a grab bar.

I have not stayed at the YC yet, but the rooms have not been renovated so maybe they have the same set up in the bathroom with the grab bar in the tub.

Can someone help out here?

Are you planning on staying at the BC or YC. You are probably aware that only about half of the regular rooms at the BC have a full balcony.

:goodvibes

We will be staying at the Yacht Club. For some unknown reason the Beach Club hates us! I have tried a few times to stay there, but something always happens that we end up changing resorts. Either free dining was not available there, only Club level available there, no rooms available etc... I looked at it again for next year, and again, YC won for price. We got a garden/wood view for $400 cheaper than the lowest price available room at BC. Then the DVisaC discount came out a few days ago, and we got another $940 off. BC discount was only 10%, so Im glad we reserved YC to begin with.

The entire reason we are going back to Disney is to see my niece in some show and parade while we are there. My mother decided she wants to be with us and see my niece, her granddaughter, too. For the past few years, she has been having a terrible time with balance. She can walk almost fine (For being 78), but is petrified of slippery showers and wouldnt hurt to have a grip bar near the toilet too. I have rearranged our breakfasts and dinners all to the YC/BC so we can eat with her. We also need to fugure out how to get her into the MK on the days my niece will be doing her things. That would be way too much walking for her just to get to the entrance. I also thought of taking her to France for dinner, but I dont think she would be able to manage getting into the boat. Even if she COULD do it, mentally she would be petrified. So...a couple meals at Captains Grill, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cape May and Beaches and Cream each :( I also tried to get the Plaza, closest to the entrance, but apparently its walk up only now (no reservations).

My mother LOVES (even when she was younger) to read. We've been on many cruises and she never gets off the ship. She just read on the balcony and enjoys the scenery. Give her a book and a chair and she is as happy as a clam!

For the rooms that dont have a "full" balcony, are you talking about the juliet balconies with just a railing? Or are they a smaller version with at least a chair? Juliets would not work and to guarantee a full balcony, I would have to switch to the Contemp tower :(

For the rooms that dont have a "full" balcony, are you talking about the juliet balconies with just a railing? Or are they a smaller version with at least a chair? Juliets would not work and to guarantee a full balcony, I would have to switch to the Contemp tower :(

You are ok with the balconies at Yacht Club. It was not clear in your first post which you would be staying at (I think) and I didn't go to the BOG list to see where you were staying. It is only with the BC you need to worry about the balconies. You should be all set.

Would your mother consider renting a wheelchair or scooter, even for just the days you might need it? The MK day and when you would be going to France? You can rent from Disney, at the parks, I believe or from an offsite company that will deliver to the resorts. Not sure what the costs or terms are, if there are any minimum rental times.

Our pal Teena just rented a scooter for her return to WDW last week! About a month before her trip, she tripped and sprained her ankle.

Well, now I'm wondering if the options you saw are the current ones which replaced the ones I posted. Maybe I shouldn't have changed my posting in the FAQ section after all.

:headache:

As you noted, the requests you phoned in do not appear in your MDE account. You would think there would be a way for this happen. :idea:
I called to find out why it was different than the screen I got. You get the extended drop down requests like you have posted if you book a package deal. We booked room only with the military discount so only get the limited menu like you have posted for YC.

Be Our Guest List :banana::banana::banana:

If you would like to be added to the "Be Our Guest" List, post on this thread with the dates of your stay, which resort (BC, YC, BCV) and any other info you want to include (special birthday or anniversary celebration, first Disney trip, family gathering, etc.)

lumiere.jpg

Sept :teacher:

puffinp51 early Sept YC CL
EmmaMagsMom Labor Day
JoeyEmmaMomma Labor Day BC- no kids trip!
toystoryduo Labor Day BC
fla4fun Sept YC
todds34 Sept either YC CL or BC CL (DD's 21st BD surprise)
dizprincess717 Sept YC
manakin Sept BC
Bronte Sept BCV
Melbourne84 Sept YC
sky13 Sept BC/BCV
oceanwave Sept BCV 1BR
Twin Princess Mama Labor Day
tgarre06 Labor Day weekend YC CL (maybe)
Mambo Junkie Sept YC (1 night)
thepicklebee Sept YC
lynch34 Sept BC (maybe)

simba123 Sept 1-5 BC (DD's 13th BD)
belle1986 Sept 1-7 BC
Minnie's House Sept 3-5 BC (then 6 nights GF)
Cackyschmakers Sept 3-7 YC
jlmorris70 BC CL Sept 3-7 BC CL WV
tinkerbella16 Sept 3-10 BC (3 rooms)
anpeck Sept 3-10 BC (DS BD)
INPartyof5 Sept 3-11 BC
crazymomof4 Sept 3-12 BC WV
Rags Sept 4-11 BC
manakin Sept 5-16 BC
marissa1230 Sept 6-12 BCV 2BR
Tuptup Sept 8-11 BCV 1BR
tsme Sept 10-16 BC CL
focusondisney Sept 10-17 YC CL GV
andigomeep Sept 10-21 YC CL
a_petz Sept 12 YC (1 night- split w/ )
Kassie2012 Sept 14 BCV
loves to dive Sept 14-18 (after CSR 9/12-14)
courtneybeth Sept 17-20 BC
Regan117 Sept 17-21 BCV or BC 1BR Suite (split with GF/Poly)
yepbob Sept 17-25 BC
mars315 Sept 17-25 YC GV (30th Anniversary :love2:)
vettegirl Sept 18-20 YC CL LV (then BWI 6 nights)
kimmy85 Sept 18-23 BCV
DisneyFanJenn Sept 18-25 BC
tiggersmyguy Sept 19-22 YC (F&W with DDs)
GASleepingBeautyFan Sept 20?- BC
vettegirl Sept 20-26 YC CL SV
Jing Sept 20-28 BC SV (Family)
patster Sept 21-25 YC (F&W)
dizprincess717 Sept 21-26 YC WV
Disneydragonfly Sept 22-29 BC CL SV
mcurrence Sept 23 (then Fantasy cruise)
Linleedo Sept 24-Oct 1 YC CL SV
hill6 Sept 28-Oct 2 BCV (30th Anniversary) :love:
beck00 Sept 28-Oct 2 BC (adults only trip)
LowesChevy Sept 28-Oct 2 BC (after Universal and BLT)
VAtink Sept 28-Oct 5 YC
Cupmom Sept 29-Oct 4 BC (with DS)
izzylovesmickey Sept 30-Oct 8 BC GV
absolut_mandy Sept 30-Oct 15 BC (celebrating 40th BD with F&W)
tinkerpea Sept-Oct 2016 BC
WDW4us2006 end of Sept BC
minijeanie end of Sept BC 3 days

October :hmghost:

jerseygal Oct BCV (split with BWV)
allymouse first week in Oct BCV (or BWV)
TeacherDL Oct BC
PSULion Oct 1 night (also Universal, LEGOland)
Disobsessed16 Oct YC CL
shortearthling Oct YC CL
Disneyfanatic108 Oct BCV
rcraw45425 Oct YC GV
pas130 Oct 28-30 Aloha, pas! moving to Poly

WoodNymph Oct 1-5 BC
TeacherDL Oct 1-7 BC CL
SpaceMtnGirl Oct 1-8 BC SV
kirstenh Oct 1-8 BCV (friends at YC)
LMO429 Oct 1-8 BC
vanwoo Oct 1-13 BC 1 BR Suite
toodycat Oct 2-4 YC GV (F&W)
em36 Oct 2-7 BC
eloiseweenie Oct 3-7 (DD 5th BD Oct 5)
drphibes Oct 3-17 YC
miked0292 Oct 4-7 BC CL
hippiechicken DD Oct 6-11 BC (21st BD)
EasternShoreGal Oct 6-11 BCV (Wild & Crazy Weekend)
DLo Oct 8-12 BC (50th BD)
Harry Wallace Oct 8-20 BC
AGoofykindagirl Oct 10-14 BC
Jennieg78 Oct 11-26 BC
phisigprincess Oct 12-19 BC (after POP 10/11)
Sydnerella Oct 13-15 BC (prior to Fantasy cruise to celebrate inlaws 50th Anniversary)
disneydacey Oct 13-22 BCV studio (15th Anniversary) :love2:
Disneyfanatic108 Oct 14-19 BC CL LV (40th BD)
act1980 Oct 14-28 BC
natebenma Oct 16-21 YC CL (30th Anniversary :love:)
mommyrosa2 Oct 17-19 YC CL SV (split with CSR)
luvmarypoppins Oct 19-20 YC SV
PCFriar80 Oct 19-27 BCV
FidFam Oct 20-26 BC
boomgoesthemickey Oct 21-31 BC
Elevationist Oct 22-28 BC GV
Grandma G Oct 22-29
crazy4wdw Oct 22-29 BC
Hopefully Oct 22-29 BCV 1BR (Food & Wine)
jenjersnap Oct 22-29 BC (4th Annual BD extravaganza)
Melanie415 Oct 23-28 BCV 1BR (after BLT)
Al and Kate's Mom Oct 23-29 YC
wintotty Oct 23-Nov 1 BC
jenhum Oct 24-27 BC (split with Poly)
kgoodb00 Oct 25-29 BC
hamilkm Oct 25-Nov 1 BC
DanaW Oct 28-Nov ?
sandy77d Oct 28-Nov 1 BC
Caseystigger Oct 28-Nov 1 BCV (after POFQ 10/26-28)
Gondingl Oct 28-Nov 3 BC CL
ZehnJahren Oct 30-Nov 2 YC

November :squirrel:

gottalovepluto Nov BC (F&W)
rpb718 mid Nov BCV
Three Cats Nov 2 weeks
mystery222184 Nov BC CL GV (split with Poly)
Phyllis1966 Nov BC (F&W)
Lilylogan Nov BC
got15 Nov YC (maybe) (10th anniversary, 40th BD)
lsbarton Nov BC
notrub98 Nov BCV
heath92681 Nov BC (split with CBR)
princessap
EclecticWAHM Nov 10-15 (after Hard Rock)(moved to BWV)
wdwnut61 Nov 21-28 moved to AKL

Jerusalem Nov 1-7 BC LV
Gilrond Nov 2-7 YC CL
ktmo Nov 4-8 BCV 1 BR
momabaarjo Nov 4-9 BC (Girls Running Trip)
P'colaBeachBum Nov 7-10 BC
Hadjii Nov 10-16 YC CL (DSis BD)
MommaBerd Nov 11-15 BC
zemra406 Nov 11-16 BC
cocoabean1 Nov 13-21 BC CL GV (DH 60th BD)
BoatDriver Nov 15-22 BC
Lovinallthingsdisney Nov 16-23 YC CL
Lolaura84 Nov 17-25 YC GV
kricha06 Nov 18-20 BC
AndiM Nov 18-23 BC GV
Family Loves Disney Nov 18-26 BC GV
ariane37 Nov 19-23 BCV (split with BWV)
Lolaura84's parents Nov 20-25 YC GV
JediBonas Nov 20-Dec 8 BC
Jon84 Nov 24-Dec 8 2016 BC
ClareH37 Nov 27-Dec 3 YC CL LV
pigletgirl Nov 29-Dec 1 BCV (split with AKL KV)
rosiebean Nov 29-Dec 4 BC LV
crazedprincess Nov 29-Dec 9 BC
HomeSweetDisney Nov 30-Dec 8 BCV studio villa
pas130 end of Nov BC CL GV

December :santa:

JoeyAnyC Dec BCV 2BR
Nancyg56 Dec
cc1013 Dec BC 1BR Suite
WoodNymph Dec 3-7 (moved to GF)
pas130 Nov 30-Dec 2 dates changed. Currently Poly but TBD (DS performing in CP with Neil Patrick Harris 12/1)

*Belle* Dec, first week BC
titansgal Dec 2-6 BC CL
mintycake Dec 2-9 BC
CynBeth Dec 2-11 YC
garada3 Dec 3-10 BC (25th Anniversary) :love2:
Lisann Dec 3-10 BC (sisters trip for Christmas decorations)
debvee Dec 4-10 BC GV
mustlovecats Dec 4-11 BC CL GV
ShannyG Dec 5-12 BC CL
KerryCM Dec 6-13 BC GV
mlittig Dec 8-9 YC GV (after split w/POP)
Donald Duck888 Dec 10-16 BC
lelder Dec 13-20 BC
merrick Dec 14-21 YC
JediMike Dec 16-26 BC Deluxe
timnanna Dec 17-23 BC
maryandtyson Dec 21-27 BC
EGHopeful Dec 22-24 BC CL (pre DCL Merrytime Christmas Cruise, then Poly CL on NYE)(50th BD celebration)
FutureMrsF Dec 24-26 BC
miked0292 Dec 24-29 BC CL
PlutoTheDog89 Dec 24-Jan 1 BC
BeachClub7 Dec 26-Jan 2 BCV (Disney soccer tournament)
bookbabe626 Dec 30-Jan 7 BCV 1BR (20th Anniversary, after cruise) :love2:

wmoon next summer YC

January :cheer2:

Dreamin192 Jan 2017 BCV hopefully
Madame Jan 1-6 BCV
ArmyVet80 Jan 2-9 YC (Dopey Challenge)
MickeyT Jan 4-9 BCV (9th Annual Family Marathon Trip)
PCFriar80 Jan 4-12 BCV (Half Marathon)
ZellyB Jan 5-9 BCV Goofy Challenge
limabeanmom2003 Jan Marathon weekend BC
mgslalala Jan Marathon weekend BC
Smile&Nod Jan Marathon weekend BCV
Keels Jan Marathon weekend BC and BCV (Group of 12)
kungaloosh22 Jan 16-24 BCV
vicarrieous Jan 17-24 BCV
KerryCM Jan 21-28 BC CL 3 rooms
aidansmommy Jan 23-30 BCV (after AKL)
Katesdad Jan 25-26 YC GV
beesly Jan 31-Feb 4 BC (after split with CBR)
jlnten17 late Jane/early Feb (maybe)

February :love:

JohnDaleswife early Feb BC
yaksack Feb
cmarsh Feb BCV/OKW
Allison Feb BC Princess Half

tinkerbella16 Feb 2-7 BC
MamaMaleficent2016 Feb 3-10 BCV
Zachsmom4 Feb 12-18 BC
BeachClub7 Feb 13-16 BCV - no kids trip!
csmom Feb 20-?? BCV (after ASMo
Jing Feb 22-28 BC Princess Half with Mom
kcpinwdw Feb 23-23 BC
DIS-OH Feb 23-27 BCV Princess Half
SleighBelle Feb 23-27 BCV Princess Half
eastendlights Feb 24-March 8 BC CL Deluxe (mother/daughter trip, 21st BD)
cinderkelly Feb 25-March 2 BCV mother/daughter trip

March :shamrock:

DISNEY1975 March YC

greewe March 4-10 BC
Reese'sMom March 5-10 BC GV
Lalabubbles March 10-13 BC girls trip
princessap March 10-18 BC
wdwnut61 March 10-19 BC
Blended Disney March 18-23 BCV (anniversary :love:)
catfan March 31-April 5 BCV (then US)

April :butterfly

Tasmen April 2017 BCV 2BR
MickeyEars April 2017 BC
TheFloatingBear April 2017 Sisters Trip

SleighBelle April 15-22 BCV
ClareH37 April 24-May 3 YC CL LV
cindianne320 April 27-May 1 BC Girls' Getaway Weekend

May :daisy:

busymommy2pink May 4-12 BC (then GF 5/13-15)
saintstickets May 6-12 BCV 2BR (before cruise)
Tess May 11-19 BCV studio
Nicnic May 18-June 1 BC (all BC, all the time)
roydavid7771 May 22-27 BCV 2BR (first trip with baby daughter)

June :beach:

merry_nbright June YC
alex9179 June YC/POR split
shellbelle June BC (CL maybe)

Chavaleh early June BC (maybe)
vivluvsdisney June 1BR (maybe)
VolvoManiac850 June 5-? ??
Jfsag123 June 6-12 BCV (maybe BLT split)
Elizakapeka June 11-15 following cruise
Lalabubbles June 15-29 family trip

July :cool2:

ChipnDaleRule July BC
maleficent83 July BC (2 weeks, Free Dining)
The Fox Menagerie July BC (1 night before cruise)

AGoofykindagirl July 4-5 (after July 3 @CR, fireworks with Pop!)
deserrai July 22-30 ??
wdwlver July 29-Aug 6 BCV

August :sunny:

DisneyCAL Aug BC (10 days)
Choppygirl Aug BC/YC
DisneyCAL Aug (maybe)
mom of 3 blondes Aug 2017 YC
CerysG mid Aug YC
AliceIn Aug BC Deluxe

September :teacher:

wendow Sept BC (prior to Poly)

tinkerbella16 Sept 3-12 BC
DisneyFanJenn Sept 12-19 BC
RayO Sept 14-25 BC (Surprise trip for mom!)
Lucysdad Sept 30-Oct 14 GV

October :hmghost:

AshleeH Oct??? YC LV
wifey Oct BC 25th Anniversary, DS 18th BD :love2:
welovepedro Oct YC (2 weeks)
DevonsDisneyMom Oct BC
TNKim Oct
mickeem Oct BC
Auntie_Maim Oct YC
mickeem Oct BC
Vikss Oct YC (2 weeks)
Auntie_Maim Oct YC (family reunion/parents 50th Anniversary) :love:

Jon84 Oct 13-21 BC
bluecastle Oct 15-22 YC GV (2 rooms)
LNLSFAM Oct 21-30 BCV 2BR (after Swan)

November :squirrel:

jaceraden Nov BCV?
chimo2u YC CL LV Nov 11-18 (after Fantasy cruise) 27th Anniversary celebration :love:

December :santa:

disnmooner2013 May 30-June5 YC (5th Anniversary) :love2:
TristiK June 2-12 YC
louey Sept 21-Oct 3 YC

Last edited:
Sept 26, 2016 Page 688

May 30, 2015 Page 334 (Locked Thread)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter