Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

At BC now (checked in yesterday)
We started at OKW which is a beautiful resort but really spread out. We had a one bedroom villa which was ginormous. Olivia's is a good dining option there and the boat to DS is great

Here at BC we got a standard room on the 3rd floor that overlooks part of SAB and part of the Boardwalk and Swolphin. Pretty nice. My brothers family got the room next door. Similar view

One problem, we got a day bed and they did not. BC was going to charge $15 per night for a cot (I thought they were free), and they did not bring one over so my brother is cranky. He went this morning to request it again or a move to a day bed room. We shall see.

We like the room renovation a bit but it seems more generic and less beachy

We got handle less tumblers at OKW and they have those here (more colors here)

Bus stop is normal. We like the signs for bus arrivals now

SAB Frozen Treats no longer lists pineapple item (Dole Whip) and they were closed yesterday.

Sunken Treasures were ordered and enjoyed yesterday afternoon

We were at MK most of yesterday and did not get back until midnight. Epcot and Flying Fish today

Sent you a PM

Here at BC we got a standard room on the 3rd floor that overlooks part of SAB and part of the Boardwalk and Swolphin. Pretty nice. My brothers family got the room next door. Similar view

Do you find that you hear a lot of noise or get a lot of light at night from SAB? We have a standard view booked for October and I'm wondering about this view.

I don't typically ask questions like this, but after reading much conflicting information, can anybody confirm where the YC CL Deluxe rooms (there are only 2; one each on 3rd and 4th floors) are CURRENTLY located.....if you're facing crescent lake are they located on the left or right of the small bump out left of the lobby) and their corresponding room numbers? Some info says 4201 and 3201 and other info says 4209 and 3209. While viewing an old map, the difference in size and view of the 01 and 09 rooms seems to be quite a bit. One of the reviews I read seemed to have conflicting information of whether or not the room being reviewed was actually even a Deluxe category room. Thanks.

I don't typically ask questions like this, but after reading much conflicting information, can anybody confirm where the YC CL Deluxe rooms (there are only 2; one each on 3rd and 4th floors) are CURRENTLY located.....if you're facing crescent lake are they located on the left or right of the small bump out left of the lobby) and their corresponding room numbers? Some info says 4201 and 3201 and other info says 4209 and 3209. While viewing an old map, the difference in size and view of the 01 and 09 rooms seems to be quite a bit. One of the reviews I read seemed to have conflicting information of whether or not the room being reviewed was actually even a Deluxe category room. Thanks.

:welcome:

Have you seen this thread on Page 1, Post 12 Club Level Rooms:

Yacht Club Deluxe Rooms and Suites

There are some pictures of 3209 from 2012 here.

According to my notes, Room 3209 (formerly 3201) and Room 4209 (formerly 4201) are Deluxes although looking at the above thread, I think there was confusion about whether these two rooms are Deluxe or Suites. So perhaps that doesn't help clear anything up at all.

Sorry!

:goodvibes

Last edited:

Have you seen this thread on Page 1, Post 12 Club Level Rooms:

Yacht Club Deluxe Rooms and Suites

There are some pictures of 3209 from 2012 here.

According to my notes, Room 3209 (formerly 3201) and Room 4209 (formerly 4201) are Deluxes although looking at the above thread, I think there was confusion about whether these two rooms are Deluxe or Suites. So perhaps that doesn't help clear anything up at all.

Sorry!

:goodvibes

Thanks, I have seen page 1 and you've done a great job with the thread. Unfortunately, I still can't seem to get a clear answer on which two rooms are Deluxe and exactly where they are located. I think the review made it more confusing. It would appear to me that 3209/4209 are 2 bedroom units and the "formerly" 3201 and 4201 are in fact "currently" still the 2 Deluxe rooms. Thanks, I'll try to keep digging.

page 622-624

Absolutely!

From which NE state do you hail?

Please let us know if you have any questions.

:cool1:

::yes::

I hail from the tiny state of Rhode Island, though I doubt I will ever see the Newport Suite other than online videos. lol! I see Yacht & Beach Club as the best of both worlds for me. Familiar style mixed with Disney Magic!

I'm about 9 1/2 months from my return to Yacht Club...last stayed there in 1995...

What should I expect in terms of noise level due to construction? Will it be completed by June 5?

I know rooms aren't officially ready to check-in until 3 pm (but can be earlier). However, can I "check-in" at 10 am and immediately start using the resorts facilities, like Stormalong Bay? My assumption would be yes, but thought I would at least ask the all knowing here.

I know rooms aren't officially ready to check-in until 3 pm (but can be earlier). However, can I "check-in" at 10 am and immediately start using the resorts facilities, like Stormalong Bay? My assumption would be yes, but thought I would at least ask the all knowing here.

Yep, I do it all the time.

Hi all!! Old-timer Diser here but it's been s000o long since my last visit that my avatar is gone! (What's up w/ that?! :( ) Been busy raising teens:crazy:. But, all the sudden I decided we'd do a quickie trip to WDW - older son will go to college next summer so this may be last chance! Eeek!

Soooo....my DREAM has been to stay at Beach or Yacht, but never thought I would (just too $$$ and cant find the deals i used to anyway...) But today, for the billionth time, searched on-line and an unbelievable rate cam eup - so 4 days at YC, here we come!!

We leave next Tuesday....but I know NOTHING about YC!!! Can ya'll help me?! I've read 20-30 pages here and plan to every night for the next week but....there's so much. I guess the main question is what do I 'need' to know? For example I saw someone reference watching the Frozen fireworks from the beach - is that every night, what time? Can I see the Epcot fireworks from the beach too? Oh boy....I have so many questions! :) Well, thanks in advance for any advice and :cloud9:

I'm about 9 1/2 months from my return to Yacht Club...last stayed there in 1995...What should I expect in terms of noise level due to construction? Will it be completed by June 5?
Too soon to tell but I wouldn't hold my breath expecting total completion. I don't think you will have any noise issues given how spread out the YC is unless you are directly next to the construction and in the room during the day. Keep checking page one.
Katesdad

Checked into the BCV's today. Got room ready text at 10 am while still at Poly. (Split stay) room really nice. Loving the renovations. Thought I'd miss ceiling fan but room nice and cold. So happy to be home!
GREAT to hear on the renovations! :banana:CAN'T WAIT to see in October! ENJOY Stormalong Bay and Poly too!:woohoo::beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter