Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Any info appreciated.
We plan on purchasing the refillable mugs our next trip . I understand we can fill them at the Marketplace and by Hurricane Hannah. How late are those refill stations available?
Last month, when there, the Marketplace was open until 11:00PM, I believe - and people were refilling. HH's is likely to be open until the pool closes around 10PM, but I don't have first-hand experience with the actual closing. I just know the pool was open 10-10.

Last month, when there, the Marketplace was open until 11:00PM, I believe - and people were refilling. HH's is likely to be open until the pool closes around 10PM, but I don't have first-hand experience with the actual closing. I just know the pool was open 10-10.
Are they still the freestyle with multiple flavor water choices?

I’m pretty sure the ones in the YC marketplace are freestyle and the ones in the BC marketplace are regular taps. I believe the ones by the pool are the older style like the BC marketplace.

I was looking at menus and I see two for hurricane Hannah’s. We are staying at BC which one is best to eat at chairs by pools? Are there two areas to order?

Any info appreciated.
We plan on purchasing the refillable mugs our next trip . I understand we can fill them at the Marketplace and by Hurricane Hannah. How late are those refill stations available?
They close the counter service and beverage section of Hurricane Hanna at 9pm. The bar and pool are open later than that.

Last edited:
I was looking at menus and I see two for hurricane Hannah’s. We are staying at BC which one is best to eat at chairs by pools? Are there two areas to order?
One menu is for the pool bar, the other menu is for the tables. You can bring either order to your BC pool chairs. There are CM who do walk around and take orders also.

Any recent rumors about Stormalong closing for rehab soon? Just curious when that will take place. How about the DVC pool?

Any recent rumors about Stormalong closing for rehab soon? Just curious when that will take place. How about the DVC pool?
Geesh! I hope not! I changed resorts 3 times before finally settling on our favorite, YC! If they're closing SAB when we're there, we'll be moving our reservations, yet again 🙄

Random question…we just arrived and were planning on running around the boardwalk a few mornings while here, but I just realized I left my KT tape at home. Is there any chance someone here has a strip or 2 I could have? I can pay you for them. It’s my first time traveling since a knee injury so I’m not used to packing it yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Random question…we just arrived and were planning on running around the boardwalk a few mornings while here, but I just realized I left my KT tape at home. Is there any chance someone here has a strip or 2 I could have? I can pay you for them. It’s my first time traveling since a knee injury so I’m not used to packing it yet 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'd recommend heading to DS and the Fit2run store. They'll be able to help you out. You can give them a call ahead of time to verify what's in stock (407) 743-5990. I think most of the Princess Weekend runners are probably gone by now, so that would have been your best chance.

If you haven't solved this problem already, Turner Drug seems to have it.
http://www.turnerdrug.com/tape.html
They have been delivering to Disney hotels for a long time.

If you haven't solved this problem already, Turner Drug seems to have it.
http://www.turnerdrug.com/tape.html
They have been delivering to Disney hotels for a long time.
Thanks! Honestly, I wouldn’t have been able to run this morning anyway. Our mattress was pretty bad (like broken springs bad), so they are swapping it out today. I am feeling every day of my age today. Haha. But, easy fix and they are great here!

Sounds like storm along bay was closed for the day today unexpectedly according to what I saw in a few Facebook posts. Sounded like nobody was sure what was going on and if it would reopen tomorrow. Anyone currently there now?

Sounds like storm along bay was closed for the day today unexpectedly according to what I saw in a few Facebook posts. Sounded like nobody was sure what was going on and if it would reopen tomorrow. Anyone currently there now?
We are here, but also not sure. We noticed it was empty earlier. It’s closed right now, but there are about 10 pool CMs standing around under the main center structure thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter