Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Is there a specific post where I can read and ask questions about the coke freestyle machine in Yacht club? Do they work with the Disney refillable mugs? Which options/beverages is available (are all the one advertised on the Coke freestyle website available?). Thanks in advance!

Yes, the refillable mugs work. There is mug washing sink nearby. I don’t remember all the flavors, but it was a regular freestyle machine. We got HiC orange or regular Coke.

And yea for 2000!

Lighthouse Refurbishment Underway at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

The lighthouse that serves as a beacon for a boat launch at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is undergoing a refurbishment. As of today, boat service is unaffected and running as normal. The work is part of an ongoing effort to beautify the EPCOT area resorts. Here’s a look!

yacht-beach-club-lighthouse-refurbishment-1.jpg

yacht-beach-club-lighthouse-refurbishment-3-1050x1400.jpg

Hi All,

Going to BC Jan 26 - Feb 5, 2023......Add me to the list....PLEASE!

Also, we booked a deluxe room....anyone have experience recently with these and any tips on requesting one or one area over the other?

Thank you

So should we give Post #40,000 to @natebenma? :goodvibes

One closer. 😎
ETA:

Well thanks to some (GA)Disney(Dad14) Magic, here I am at Post #40,000 so now I have to write something sappy!

I should have waited until tomorrow to post- I joined the DIS 14 years ago on July 19, 2008. Which also is the anniversary of my wedding date (July 19, 1986).

Who knew at that time what an incredible impact this website, and this forum in particular, would have on my life? I have made lifelong friends while we all answer questions and provide helpful information to guests/fans of the Yacht Club/Beach Club and Beach Club Villas.

Thank you all for your contributions, wickedly detailed info, kind words, fierce defense, hilarious stories and antics on the arguably "Friendliest Thread on the DIS" (trademark)

Here's to the next 40,000!!!

🍾

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh, my gosh, I'm late to the party!!!

What a nice suggestion. No worries at all that it didn't happen.

Post #40004 has a nice symmetry, though!

I used to get on here at least once a day, but I have been so busy with lots of necessary distractions- my part-time job takes a lot of time, taking care of my dad takes even more, and I am spending as much time as possible outside. Working in the yard, swimming, beach, whale watches.

I need to take some time to catch up here soon.

xoxo

natebenma
Dee

:love:

Last edited:
Oh, my gosh, I'm late to the party!!!

What a nice suggestion. No worries at all that it didn't happen.

I used to get on here at least once a day, but I have been so busy with lots of necessary distractions- my part-time job takes a lot of time, taking care of my dad takes even more, and I am spending as much time as possible outside. Working in the yard, swimming, beach, whale watches.

I need to take some time to catch up here soon.

xoxo

natebenma
Dee

:love:

Well looky there, turned out to be 40,000 all along. :tinker:

Hi All,

Going to BC Jan 26 - Feb 5, 2023......Add me to the list....PLEASE!

Also, we booked a deluxe room....anyone have experience recently with these and any tips on requesting one or one area over the other?

Thank you
I also have a 2023 stay in a deluxe room and I'm wondering the same. Is deluxe just referring to the bed configuration? Also, since there aren't bookable view options for deluxe rooms, is there a way to get a deluxe water view as opposed to a parking lot view? (Deluxe view description just says "Views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, Quiet Pool or Parking Area"). Thanks!

I also have a 2023 stay in a deluxe room and I'm wondering the same. Is deluxe just referring to the bed configuration? Also, since there aren't bookable view options for deluxe rooms, is there a way to get a deluxe water view as opposed to a parking lot view? (Deluxe view description just says "Views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, Quiet Pool or Parking Area"). Thanks!
There are only 6 deluxe rooms. They all sleep six making them “deluxe” and have 2 Q beds and I Q sleeper sofa. They are also larger the Sleeper sofa is in a little alcove area and it has a larger hallway. The bathroom is pretty much the same s the regular rooms. The 4 of them overlook the quiet pool on the corner from 1st to 4th floor. Those 4 deluxe rooms overlook the quiet pool, Boardwalk and crescent lake and the other 2 are near the back lakeside entrance on 3rd and 4th floors near Cape may buffet that have views straight out to Boardwalk, SAB near the slide area and crescent lake as well. None overlook parking areas. We requested and stayed in the first floor patio room and loved it. We could walk right out to the pool and hot tub from our room patio and most of the time we had it to ourselves. The 4th floor deluxe room is pretty great also it has a very large wrap around balcony with fireworks view. I would request quiet pool view 1st or 4th floor, since there are only 6 you usually get lucky with request. BC and YC in general has been good with request or maybe we have just been lucky during our 6 stays there. 🤗

There are only 6 deluxe rooms. They all sleep six making them “deluxe” and have 2 Q beds and I Q sleeper sofa. They are also larger the Sleeper sofa is in a little alcove area and it has a larger hallway. The bathroom is pretty much the same s the regular rooms. The 4 of them overlook the quiet pool on the corner from 1st to 4th floor. Those 4 deluxe rooms overlook the quiet pool, Boardwalk and crescent lake and the other 2 are near the back lakeside entrance on 3rd and 4th floors near Cape may buffet that have views straight out to Boardwalk, SAB near the slide area and crescent lake as well. None overlook parking areas. We requested and stayed in the first floor patio room and loved it. We could walk right out to the pool and hot tub from our room patio and most of the time we had it to ourselves. The 4th floor deluxe room is pretty great also it has a very large wrap around balcony with fireworks view. I would request quiet pool view 1st or 4th floor, since there are only 6 you usually get lucky with request. BC and YC in general has been good with request or maybe we have just been lucky during our 6 stays there. 🤗
Wow! Thanks for the detailed response. This is great info. I was curious about view since the website says parking lot view is an option. Interesting that they have a room type that only has 6 rooms (that's isn't a multi-room or special suite). Thanks again!

We are going to be staying for Spring Break next year. We have never been to WDW. I’m a DL gal since I grew up near the park. We are debating doing a red eye flight from Washington state due to the Saturday morning flight being 2.5x more expensive. Any suggestions on what to do until our room is ready? It won’t be a park day for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter