Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The grey area in the very top left of the map is the actual lounge. The grey below and to the left of that is the CM desks, below and to the right is the prep kitchen. Elevators are the black rectangles right in the middle of that same corner. Our room is both of the big squares you’ve marked, the red and the white beside it.
Thank you! I was trying to figure out which area was the club for when I request a room location.

Does the BC marketplace have better things than the YC marketplace?

The BC marketplace has a lot more than the YC does. Since it has a vacation club resort also, they have lots of food to make in the villas, like microwave foods, pastas, cereals etc. Plus they seem to have more quick service offerings.

The souvenir section is also bigger than at YC. Again, this location serves the regular hotel & DVC resort. So more guests, more goods.

Last edited:
It's been so long since I've been in the BC marketplace could not remember. YC was a little more recent in 2020. Good to know there's some different quick service offerings that can make it a little more interesting.

The valet parking is optional is that correct? When we go planning to pull up and unload bags, and find a place to park. Do we need any parking tag or similar to hand from our mirror or dash as guests that we should get prior to parking?

It's been so long since I've been in the BC marketplace could not remember. YC was a little more recent in 2020. Good to know there's some different quick service offerings that can make it a little more interesting.

The valet parking is optional is that correct? When we go planning to pull up and unload bags, and find a place to park. Do we need any parking tag or similar to hand from our mirror or dash as guests that we should get prior to parking?
The mobile order section of the app will show you the menus (although it will not the packaged food items like donuts and cereal which PP mentioned are in BC Marketplace because BC had a DVC section.)

Valet parking is optional.

Paper parking passes have been gone for years. Your Magic Band gets scanned to prove you are a hotel guest. If you don't want a Magic Band, I assume your room key card or phone will provide access.

OMG. We checked in to YC for our 2 night stay in a water view CL room…and got assigned the two bedroom Commodore suite. Think we’re canceling tomorrow morning’s park plans to lounge around the room. It’s massive, with one king and two queen beds, two full balconies plus a Juliette balcony off the living room, huge main bath plus another full bath and a half. Full size H2O products plus a huge assortment of the regular size ones. A Nespresso and a Kuerig. Just flabbergasted. Even the hubby is wowed.

So happy to hear this! I know you have had a lot of travel disappointment over the past couple of years. This is a nice consolation prize!!!

:dogdance:

I’m going to be canceling a cabana reservation for Sunday, June 12 today if anybody had been trying for one and was unable to get one😊I have no idea how long I’ll be on hold so I can’t help with timing. I hope my loss is somebody else’s gain 😊

Does the BC marketplace have better things than the YC marketplace?
The BC Marketplace has a much larger food selection than the YC because it includes groceries for the DVC rooms. The hot food selection is better at the BC, too.

The YC Marketplace has a much better gift shop, including more clothing than the BC. The YC marketplace has the Freestyle drink machines while the BC has the regular beverage dispenser.

It is worth your time to check out both of them. :)

Desperately trying to book a cabana for a day during our stay in early July but unable to do so when calling from the UK. The automated message suggests, rather unhelpfully, to book when I arrive. Does anyone have a direct email address for the Yacht/Beach Club who may be able to help me reserve and pay for a cabana in advance ? Im staying at the Yacht Club.

Many thanks

Desperately trying to book a cabana for a day during our stay in early July but unable to do so when calling from the UK. The automated message suggests, rather unhelpfully, to book when I arrive. Does anyone have a direct email address for the Yacht/Beach Club who may be able to help me reserve and pay for a cabana in advance ? Im staying at the Yacht Club.

Many thanks
Are you calling (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529?

Hello! Can the fridge in the Beach Club rooms hold a bottle of wine? Upright or would we need to lay it down? Are shelves removeable?

Hello! Can the fridge in the Beach Club rooms hold a bottle of wine? Upright or would we need to lay it down? Are shelves removeable?

Yes, there is a shelf in the door that will hold a bottle upright.

Or so I've heard. :rolleyes1
I know that the Yacht Club has the cooler with the glass door. That frig has removable shelves but doesn't have a shelf in the door. I can't remember if the BC has the old frig, which has a shelf on the door, or the new one. Either way, all of the interior shelves are removable. :)

OMG. We checked in to YC for our 2 night stay in a water view CL room…and got assigned the two bedroom Commodore suite. Think we’re canceling tomorrow morning’s park plans to lounge around the room. It’s massive, with one king and two queen beds, two full balconies plus a Juliette balcony off the living room, huge main bath plus another full bath and a half. Full size H2O products plus a huge assortment of the regular size ones. A Nespresso and a Kuerig. Just flabbergasted. Even the hubby is wowed.

Okay, so here are the pics of the Commodore Suite at YC (5207/5205).
You enter through the door to 5207, which lets you into a small foyer with a closet and 2pc bath. That leads into the living room, with a sofa & two chairs, coffee table, tv and Juliette balcony. To the right is the main bedroom, with a king bed and a bath area almost as big as a room at the All Stars. To the left is pretty much a regular 2 queen room, 5205, complete with door to the 5th floor hallway, including the usual bathroom and closet, just there‘s a normal bedroom-type door without a lock instead of the usual connecting door. Full balconies on both bedrooms. View over SAB and the lake. HUGE. And all sorts of toiletries I’d rarely/never run into before, including aloe, dental and shave kits, the elusive peppermint foot rub and a new one, nail and hand cream.

Post one has pics of the location from below, the entry hall and living room. Post two will be the main king bedroom and bath, post three the second bedroom. (A mod will have to rotate. I can never get them to attach right side up.)

Attachments

• 7EBB7F5E-5452-4CC4-8CD1-25D3B3499631.jpeg
    7EBB7F5E-5452-4CC4-8CD1-25D3B3499631.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 6D9DA438-C500-4CF5-B27A-30561FCEEE62.jpeg
    6D9DA438-C500-4CF5-B27A-30561FCEEE62.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 89
  • BB8AA3EB-5F53-4FA7-84AC-4B8A19897DB4.jpeg
    BB8AA3EB-5F53-4FA7-84AC-4B8A19897DB4.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 0D9F1CFA-864A-4A2F-9396-5E9E803AC73D.jpeg
    0D9F1CFA-864A-4A2F-9396-5E9E803AC73D.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 0040A1EF-301F-4D12-B53A-03B7B4CC2A31.jpeg
    0040A1EF-301F-4D12-B53A-03B7B4CC2A31.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 87
  • 41FF1754-DA60-4895-9378-542434E02C3A.jpeg
    41FF1754-DA60-4895-9378-542434E02C3A.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 90059245-AF1C-4CE9-96F7-4B72C0DA6F6E.jpeg
    90059245-AF1C-4CE9-96F7-4B72C0DA6F6E.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 91
  • F004C053-F6B7-40EC-AB20-1A9D4DCB56D9.jpeg
    F004C053-F6B7-40EC-AB20-1A9D4DCB56D9.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 94

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter