Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are really hoping for an early check in when we go, how likely is it that we'll get it?

We are really hoping for an early check in when we go, how likely is it that we'll get it?

It all depends on occupancy the night before you arrive and if you made any room requests. If you didn't make any room requests you chances are greater you will be able to check in early. If you really want to be able to check in early I would do the Online Check In and let them know what time you will be arriving and make no room requests.

It all depends on occupancy the night before you arrive and if you made any room requests. If you didn't make any room requests you chances are greater you will be able to check in early. If you really want to be able to check in early I would do the Online Check In and let them know what time you will be arriving and make no room requests.
Are room requests usually granted? We get there this sunday and I just did our online check in. How likely is it that our requests will be taken on our standard room?

Are room requests usually granted? We get there this sunday and I just did our online check in. How likely is it that our requests will be taken on our standard room?

It's impossible to say. It all depends on occupancy and how many other people requested the same as you. But I do know the room assigners enjoy being able to grant people's requests.

It's impossible to say. It all depends on occupancy and how many other people requested the same as you. But I do know the room assigners enjoy being able to grant people's requests.
fingers crossed we'll get at least one of our requests! hopefully the fact that its February will help.

There's no way of knowing. We've been more unlucky than lucky when it comes to getting our room requests. We seem to get our room requests met during very busy times and we have not got our room requests met during us busy times. Which really doesn't make a lot of sense.

I requested 60s building and close to transportation which is probably what everyone requests. Maybe we'll get lucky.

I don't think anyone knows, 100%, how and when rooms are assigned. That said I have repeated read that rooms are assigned 5-7 days in advance. If that is true and you just checked in today your room had already been assigned without your requests. You can politely ask at the counter for a room that fits your requests if you don't like what they give you. Just be aware that they may have nothing left in your room category. Also, if they can switch the assigned room it can take a while to make all the changes.

Have they installed the monitors with the bus times at Pop yet? We stayed at ASMo a couple weeks ago, and thought the monitors were a very nice feature....I'm hoping they'll be at Pop by our April Trip (And I'd love to see them at the bus stops outside the parks, too).
We are here now and there are no monitors.

Does anyone have details on or pics of the ready-to-go birthday cakes they have available at Pop? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they usually had some available in the food court cooler, but now I can't find any info. We aren't looking for anything fancy or unusual or special-ordered. Just trying to see if they might have something that would work and that would be easy to swing by and pick up.

Does anyone have details on or pics of the ready-to-go birthday cakes they have available at Pop? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they usually had some available in the food court cooler, but now I can't find any info. We aren't looking for anything fancy or unusual or special-ordered. Just trying to see if they might have something that would work and that would be easy to swing by and pick up.
Have you tried looking on easywdw.com? I think I remember seeing something there about them.

I went over the Cake Chatter thread to copy the link to it and I see that someone there answered your question. :thumbsup2 Glad you found where to ask.

I went over the Cake Chatter thread to copy the link to it and I see that someone there answered your question. :thumbsup2 Glad you found where to ask.

Thank you so much for checking! That was really kind. :)

Hi all! I have a question bc i'm trying to book breakfast reservations, but don't know how early the bus will leave POP. Do you have a general idea of how early buses leave? thanks!

Hi all! I have a question bc i'm trying to book breakfast reservations, but don't know how early the bus will leave POP. Do you have a general idea of how early buses leave? thanks!
They start 1 hour before the park opens. So if Magic Kingdom opens at 7 then buses start at 6. I believe it is an extra half hour early if there are EMH in the morning, but someone may have to correct me on that one.

Buses start running at 6:30 so people can get to breakfast ADRs. They don't run as frequently as they do closer to park opening times though so if you just miss the bus, you might have a 15-20 minute wait for the next one depending on what time you're trying to catch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter