Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
happymommy...
How did you get the shower chair? Should I request before I leave or call the front desk at check in?

First I called to ask if Housekeeping had them, spoke to the front desk (before we went on the trip), and they said yes they have them. When I arrived I asked at the front desk if housekeeping could bring one. They put it in the room for us.

I would take it out for me to shower, and put a towel on it next to the sink (and use it to store a thing or two during the day). My daughter always showers at night, and I shower in the morning (but often at night I will as well if I'm super sweaty - makes for a nicer sleep!).

If anyone is at POP right now and wants some bottled water I have 6 or 7 bottles left and will leave it outside my room at 9:00am

Room 4334...it's the Play Doh building beside the Hippy Dippy pool

I've been reading through the threads and haven't seen this asked...so... If on check out day, our plane doesn't leave until 8pm, can we leave our luggage at Pop and go to a noon ADR for Whispering Canyon for lunch? Im assuming we don't have to get on the DME until at least 5. Anyone do something similar?

I've been reading through the threads and haven't seen this asked...so... If on check out day, our plane doesn't leave until 8pm, can we leave our luggage at Pop and go to a noon ADR for Whispering Canyon for lunch? Im assuming we don't have to get on the DME until at least 5. Anyone do something similar?
Yep. We always take the latest flight home, so we leave our room at 11am, then we check our luggage in at Pop for the flight and we store our carry-ons, then we head to a park or Disney Springs for the day.

I had a similar situation just 2 days ago. My flight was at 9:25pm, We checked our bags at the RAC counter around 9am, stored our carry on with Bell Services and then went to MK until about 4pm.

Your DME pick up will be approx. 3 hours prior to flight time and you must be at the stop 15 minutes before that. Give yourself plenty of time to get back to the resort and get your bags from Bell Services. I would suggest planning on being back at the resort no later than 4pm for an 8pm flight.

Well, when we changed our reservations to take advantage of the summer deal, I chose to save a few bucks and booked a standard room rather than the preferred. Now, I'm trying to figure out what section would work best for a request for our situation...
1. I would prefer to be near parking since we are driving
2. Not too far from the food court

Should I request 50s? 90s? I'm making myself nuts over thinking this, I think

Also....Just to confirm...the bowling pin pool was only down for a short time and will be open when we get there in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter