• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry that the phone didn't keep your secret! :rolleyes:

If you have forgotten what that is, it's that you are beyond skilled and are going to ruin reality for me. Insert wink.

Thank you about the trip. It is. I usually fly out of Buffalo, so much easier and cheaper. And the border is so swift. Customs at Pearson, sigh. Once I was sent to some kind of holding area for telling him I forgot that I had an apple in my bag. :rotfl:You know the kind of power tripping agent that couldn't simply let me throw it in the garbage sitting right there.

What!?@? :bounce: What date Kathy? At the Polynesian?

I arrive on the 23rd of December.

Aaaahhhh - I leave on the 20th!! :(

I still clearly remember as a kid watching my dad eat an apple at the border - he was NOT going to let them throw out a perfectly good piece of fruit that he had planned to consume later! Mom and I sat in the car waiting. :rotfl: Might have even been two apples.

Just got a great discount for August so we wont be renting DVC. Thanks for replying anyway.

Congrats on the discount :). Do you mind if I ask what room type you booked and what the nightly rate is?

Have to get this down somewhere. I'm about to burst--just 3 weeks from today I'll be at the Poly again after all these years!!!:donald:

The time will go fast and you will be at the Poly before you know it! :yay:

Have a great trip :wizard:.

Off topic, but for those of us that will be there next fall, great news, Pandora The World of Avatar is scheduled to open the summer of 2017! So fall should be go to go!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...--the-world-of-avatar-to-open-summer-2017.htm

Actually that was a major reason we decided to go to WDW this spring; crowds will be impossible and getting FP+ worse than for Frozen Ever After :rolleyes1. Maybe if we go back in 2021 for the 50th celebration.....

Have fun this fall!

Actually that was a major reason we decided to go to WDW this spring; crowds will be impossible and getting FP+ worse than for Frozen Ever After :rolleyes1. Maybe if we go back in 2021 for the 50th celebration.....

Have fun this fall!

We picked a good week (10/25-11/3), staying 9 nights and from reports this year, that week was not bad at all (30 minute waits don't bother us, even for small rides)! Even if it's different next year, I'm not worried about crowds. With a long trip like this we will get everything and more in. I'm sure we will get fast passes, just may have to work with days. My fast pass day is on a Saturday so I can be up or stay up as needed to make them! :)

Does the monorail from the Poly go to MK? Or do we have to go to the transportation center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter