• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those that have stayed in Tonga, do they have extra linens and blankets for the pull out bed?

Anyone have any secret strategies for maximizing space in the studios? Last year we stayed with just 3 of us but this year it is our family of 5 (3 younger kids!) Thanks!

Finally able to do my happy dance - we are booked for 7 nights at Poly CL - July 1 - 8! Can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July there again! It is truly our home away from home!
Did you get any discount ? I'm in search of one for our next trip.

They have extra blankets and pillows in the Standard rooms. If they don't have them in Tonga, that just seems... wrong. VERY VERY WRONG.

Thread old timer popping in to say Aloha and do a little happy dance :yay:for our August 8 night trip to celebrate our 20th!

It will have been 5 years since we last visited! The irony is, I used to run this thread and now I know very little! Looking forward to getting up to speed and planning our next big magical Poly staypixiedust:

Finally able to do my happy dance - we are booked for 7 nights at Poly CL - July 1 - 8! Can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July there again! It is truly our home away from home!

Congrats on another Poly CL stay! The time will go fast and you will be back at the Poly before you know it. Happy planning :wizard:.

Thread old timer popping in to say Aloha and do a little happy dance :yay:for our August 8 night trip to celebrate our 20th!

It will have been 5 years since we last visited! The irony is, I used to run this thread and now I know very little! Looking forward to getting up to speed and planning our next big magical Poly staypixiedust:

Welcome back! I think the Poly is a great place for an anniversary trip. Enjoy the planning :goodvibes.

Been lurking here for a while taking in all of the wonderful Poly info that you all have to offer. Back in March I booked a magical deal on a GV CL room. My primary request was 1st floor with the secondary being near my SIL who is arriving tomorrow.

So while on my way to drop the dog off for boarding I get my room ready text. We don't fly until tonight.

I got room 1518, a lagoon view room! The room next door is a theme park view.

Feeling pixie dusted and knew you all would understand.

If all goes well I will be watching the fireworks later tonight!

Thanks for listening.

Been lurking here for a while taking in all of the wonderful Poly info that you all have to offer. Back in March I booked a magical deal on a GV CL room. My primary request was 1st floor with the secondary being near my SIL who is arriving tomorrow.

So while on my way to drop the dog off for boarding I get my room ready text. We don't fly until tonight.

I got room 1518, a lagoon view room! The room next door is a theme park view.

Feeling pixie dusted and knew you all would understand.

If all goes well I will be watching the fireworks later tonight!

Thanks for listening.

Safe travels! Congrats on the LV room, hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter