Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice of Water outage for longhouses.

Hot water access will be unavailable from 11 am to 3 pm but will have limited cold water access.

Wednesday June 15 Tonga Longhouse

Thursday June 16th Aotearoa Longhouse

Friday June 17th Fiji Longhouse

I've been watching the news and seeing the aerial footage over Gf and Poly just does not seem real :guilty:
That poor little boy -and his parents and family:sad1:

I've been watching the news and seeing the aerial footage over Gf and Poly just does not seem real :guilty:
That poor little boy -and his parents and family:sad1:

I honestly cannot even imagine what they're going through right now. My heart is breaking for them :sad1:

The folio was not under the door at any of the resorts we have stayed in the last two years or so, including the Poly twice. I always review a copy of the folio, usually late on the night before checkout before I leave any resort to resolve any potential issues. On our recent May trip, we did not get e mailed a copy of the folio from the Poly or Vero.
Never did get one but the charge was correct.

Hi guys here now in a villa paying cash that my DVC member neice booked for me with her discount. She was told at booking that I got daily housekeeping. I called front desk and was told no.
Was this resolved for you? We are checking in tomorrow on cash and I was looking forward to daily housekeeping.

Can anyone please direct me to a picture of the Bora Bora Bungalow's living room with both the sofa bed and fold down bed open.

I have only seen a picture of each one open on its own and not both.

Thinking of/remembering this beautiful spot today...

DSC03377.jpg

With the Poly beach closed - does that include even letting people on to watch the fireworks?

Gonna make for an interesting 4th of July if it stays that way...

With the Poly beach closed - does that include even letting people on to watch the fireworks?

I can't imagine they will keep it closed that long, but at this point who knows... I feel like Disney is going to have to do something, at least more signage? I feel so awful for that family! :(

I am especially glad we are trying out CL this year - I am not sure my subconscious would let me enjoy the fireworks from the beach even though I /know/ how rare this event was!

Was this resolved for you? We are checking in tomorrow on cash and I was looking forward to daily housekeeping.
yes, but VERY frustrating having to tell 4-5 people over the phone and front desk that I was not a DVC member and then them having to confirm that once again.

yes, but VERY frustrating having to tell 4-5 people over the phone and front desk that I was not a DVC member and then them having to confirm that once again.

I asked because I am concerned that they are going to confuse me as a DVC member even though I did not book this trip on points---we are DVC but not using points for this. I guess we will see, so looking forward to this trip and I am thrilled to check out the studios!

At this point there is no access to the beach for any reason. There is also no watercraft activity including the resort transportation to the park. The large Ferry at the TTC is running but that is all the boat traffic they have for now. No word on how long this will be for or what changes will come from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter