• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Hilton Head Studio question

darrenwatson66

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 4, 2 adults and two children ages almost 2 and 4. I've seen posts about studios viewing the backside of the poolside and we aren't interested in that. Looks like building 24 is closest to the playground. Do they have any studios on building 24? If not, does anyone have best suggestions? We have never stayed there and would love some help from the HH vets! :)

We stayed in a building that overlooked the Marsh. It was lovely; it was a 2BR, top floor. Loved having coffee early morning on balcony, very peaceful. Wasn't into being too close to playground or to pool noise. ENJOY!:thumbsup2

There aren't any studios that overlook the pool. There are 21 studios total: 10 in building 11, 6 in building 12, and the other 5 are in buildings 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30. When I've gone in the summer I've found it to be difficult to get anything other than the ones in buildings 11 or 12.

The resort isn't that big, so a walk to the playground won't take that long, and the grounds are very nice to just walk through.

Enjoy!

Great thank you!! It does look small which is nice!! So for a studio should I just request top floor or marsh view?

Great thank you!! It does look small which is nice!! So for a studio should I just request top floor or marsh view?
I would put both of those as requests. In other words, "top floor AND marsh view." That would put you in Buildings 11 or 12. All other studios are under GVs and even though we've never stayed in one, I've read that those get a lot of noise overhead. Studios in Buildings 11 and 12 have elevator access as well.

I would put both of those as requests. In other words, "top floor AND marsh view." That would put you in Buildings 11 or 12. All other studios are under GVs and even though we've never stayed in one, I've read that those get a lot of noise overhead. Studios in Buildings 11 and 12 have elevator access as well.
Awesome! Thank you so much!!

And if you go in the summertime, the studios in the main Lodge that face the water get kind of toasty hot in the morning because the sun comes from that direction and reflects off the water. Kind of hard to drink your morning coffee out there. But that side does have the most lovely views, and off-season the warmness in the morning is OK. That side has the even-numbered villas.

And if you go in the summertime, the studios in the main Lodge that face the water get kind of toasty hot in the morning because the sun comes from that direction and reflects off the water. Kind of hard to drink your morning coffee out there. But that side does have the most lovely views, and off-season the warmness in the morning is OK. That side has the even-numbered villas.
Great to know!! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter