"Disney's Halloween Treat" on-board?

OhThePain

DIS Veteran
Random question.

My wife and I sail this Saturday. In years past, has "A Disney Halloween" or "Disney's Halloween Treat" been anywhere on the ships (On Demand?)? I don't think have even been on TV in 20 years. I remember watching them every year as a kid but my wife thinks I am making them up (especially when I start to sing the song from "Disney's Halloween Treat"). Is there any chance?

Random question.

My wife and I sail this Saturday. In years past, has "A Disney Halloween" or "Disney's Halloween Treat" been anywhere on the ships (On Demand?)? I don't think have even been on TV in 20 years. I remember watching them every year as a kid but my wife thinks I am making them up (especially when I start to sing the song from "Disney's Halloween Treat"). Is there any chance?

Possibly On Demand on the TV or possibly shown on the big screen by the pool. Don't remember it last Halloween on the Magic but was not looking for it either.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter