Disney's Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket

larfamily

Earning My Ears
Has anybody heard of this ticket. It's supposedly good for 30 consecutive days at all the Disney Parks, water parks, DQ, PI, one character breakfast, and more. I saw it on disneyareainfo.com. They are also listed under Paramount International Travel. It is $278 adults and $245 kids. Has anybody ever ordered tickets from this site? It seems like it's too good to be true. Thank you for your help.

It looks legit. It does, however, say it is only sold to international areas. I wonder if anyone in the states would be able to order.

From the Site:
Disney's Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket
Your Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket entitles you to admission for thirty (30) days to the Magic Kingdom Park, Disney- MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's River Country Water Park (open seasonally), Downtown Disney Please Island, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center, Salvador Dali Museum, Edison-Ford Winter Estates, Miami Seaquarium, and Everglades Safari Park, starting with the first day of use at Any park or attractions listed above. (Admission to sporting events at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex requiring a separate admission charge is not included).
One (1) Character Breakfast available at the following participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort: Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot, Restaurantosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Hollywood & vie at the Disney- MGM Studios or Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort.
Character Breakfast includes: one (1) juice, one (1) main breakfast entree, one (1) hot beverage, and one (1) bakery item per person or full breakfast buffet. Tax included. Valid during breakfast operating hours only.
(Priority seating required)
Use of the Walt Disney World Resort transportation system (included monorails, ferryboats and motorcoaches)
The Florida Fun In The Sun Ticket expires 29 days after the date of first use.
Requests should be made at least 5 days prior.
Some restrictions apply.
The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets or all tickets first used on or after March 31, 2003 will expire April 29,2003.
The Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets is valid for thirty (30) days starting with the first day of use at ANY park or attraction.
Florida Fun In The Sun Tickets guest must be aware that one or more theme parks, attractions or other venues may be closed in whole or in part temporarily or during the entire period of the guest's planned visit, without notice, due to refurbishing, capacity inclement weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Walt Disney World Resort.
This attraction ticket can only be sold in some International Areas.

The key I think is the last line. This is intended for use by people who live overseas...probably Europe & South America.

People have purchased these tickets from the states and have had them shipped to there home and they report them being quite useable.

I'm thinking that maybe this means (in a badly worded way) that it can be used in the US and "only" in certain international areas. Perhaps an example, and forgive me me geography is HORRENDOUS! (but my spelling is alright) It is ok for people in Australia to use them, along with US, but people from France (another int'l area, right?) can't-but US still can. Did that make any sense? Can you tell my glass is half full? LOL, Unfortunately this morning, it isn't filled with coffee yet.

Hi from germany..
they are selling this passes all over europe with package deals to florida. Usually they are a very good deal, sometimes the second pass for your partner is even 50% off. As far as i know there are no restrictions on them regarding usage of non US-people only...
If you need the price i will try to find out...

Stephan

when you goto that site and click on order it asks for payment details and in the drop down list for country it says UK so i would imagine it's ok to use that ticket !!

I called Paramount Travel and they have not sold these tickets for the past 2 months.
They had no idea they were still posted on the website!

Just an FYI for everyone!!!!

Originally posted by Melissamoo
I called Paramount Travel and they have not sold these tickets for the past 2 months.
They had no idea they were still posted on the website!

Just an FYI for everyone!!!!

now why doesn't that surprise me !!!!!

thanks for the info melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter