• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just chatted with a Disneyworld cast member ...
I was told...
Ok, that's not an official Walt Disney World® website. We always recommend getting your information from our website directly or our blog. Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is not scheduled to reopen until October 14. We have not released any information on what amenities will be open.
That sounds promising. It doesn’t make sense to not have the food court open. I would think that would be the easiest to open and keep social distancing in place.

This may be a deal breaker for us. We will be driving our own car this time. Can someone recommend a place to get a hot breakfast off site? Most parks open too late for breakfast for us.

Last edited:

Wow...two of the adrs I wanted to book for December was Maya Grill and Toledo. I also planned on eating at El Mercado several times. I know this is a 1st World problem, but I'm very irritated that they won't be open.

@fenrir58 sorry this happened to you on short notice. I hope you are happy with your new room and have a great trip.

Did they mention when it will be open?
I was just messing around with reservations. It looks like you can book starting on 10/17.
(Unless they are canceling on a weekly basis or something?)

@fenrir58 sorry this happened to you on short notice. I hope you are happy with your new room and have a great trip.

I was just messing around with reservations. It looks like you can book starting on 10/17.
Hmmm ok...guessing maybe their original date would've worked if the playoffs/championship didn't take as many games...plus they had that delay when they protested, so I guess that makes sense.

Ah thanks! We weren’t too bummed, they let us keep our pricing from our original moved(first hotel was French quarter before the tower) and gave us a gift card.

Was just called by Disney. Was supposed to be at gran destino Thursday but it will not be open on time. Moved to grand floridian
Ah thanks! We weren’t too bummed, they let us keep our pricing from our original moved(first hotel was French quarter before the tower) and gave us a gift card.
Wow! GF for the price of POFQ! I’d take it! Enjoy!

Sorry if this a dumb question, but is there another tower at CSR other than the Gran Destino Tower? Or are all "tower" rooms in that tower? Thanks!

Was just called by Disney. Was supposed to be at gran destino Thursday but it will not be open on time. Moved to grand floridian
Personally I wouldn't be happy but it's only because I do not like the Grand Floridian lol. Unfortunately there is not much to pick from that's open and has two, queen sized beds for that price with the exception of Cbr (but that would be a bit of a downgrade from the tower). The one good thing is the monorail☺

Personally I wouldn't be happy but it's only because I do not like the Grand Floridian lol. Unfortunately there is not much to pick from that's open and has two, queen sized beds for that price with the exception of Cbr (but that would be a bit of a downgrade from the tower). The one good thing is the monorail☺

Honestly I'd ask for the downgrade. I am nowhere near fancy enough to be able to relax at the Grand Floridian.

I'd ask for Riviera! GF rooms are nothing compared to GDT's or Riviera's...
I find the rooms at the Grand are a bit dull. The bathroom is nice but the sleeping area stinks lol. I'm due to be in the tower in February so I think I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter