Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you would hear about it pretty soon. Over on the Pop Century thread, people reported that they got e-mails in late July and early August about renovations that are beginning in October. I would assume there would be consistency across resorts regarding giving guests some notification.

I am cautiously optimistic about this. Sure sounds positive, but there is not an official announcement yet.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for an official announcement. First time at this resort so I'm hoping if there are renovations, we are not bothered by them.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for an official announcement. First time at this resort so I'm hoping if there are renovations, we are not bothered by them.

Same here. We are rarely in the room, though, so I doubt we'd be bothered while they're working during the day. We won't be coming until December 2017, so my hope is that they will mostly be done, and I can stay in a nice, new room. :)

Hammocks are back at CSR!

Awesome! Thanks for the update! When I was there 2 weeks ago, the Manager (I'm not going to name her, but I love her dearly!) told me they were assessing and taking it day by day, but she felt confident the hammocks would return! :yay:

This may have already been answered, but I read there is transportation (golf cart style) from check-in to your building. Is that true? And if so, what's the usual tip for this?

This may have already been answered, but I read there is transportation (golf cart style) from check-in to your building. Is that true? And if so, what's the usual tip for this?

We have stayed at CSR more than 10 times but only once were we offered a golf cart ride to our building. The driver did help us get our luggage in our room (1 large bag) and we tipped him $5.

This thread has been a great help in planning my December stay. I've booked a King Bed room in Business Class at CS for my December stay. All but one day I plan to have breakfast in the lounge --- I'm not certain how much time I'll spend in the evening at the lounge.

On my check out day my flight leaves quite late so I'm just wondering if Bell services will pick up my luggage from my room and store it until ME comes later --- or do I have to get it El Centro. (I've never done a solo stay and never used ME so this is new to me.)

This thread has been a great help in planning my December stay. I've booked a King Bed room in Business Class at CS for my December stay. All but one day I plan to have breakfast in the lounge --- I'm not certain how much time I'll spend in the evening at the lounge.

On my check out day my flight leaves quite late so I'm just wondering if Bell services will pick up my luggage from my room and store it until ME comes later --- or do I have to get it El Centro. (I've never done a solo stay and never used ME so this is new to me.)

You can take your bags over to the Luggage Room (I don't know anything about bell services coming to get them for you) where they keep them until your scheduled time to board the bus for the airport. It's well planned out. They will give you a time to be at the bus zone and you will retrieve your bags there. Leaving the resort, it's out the front doors to your right. Just ask and they will direct you to where it is.

0406121530 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

We have a split stay with the Boardwalk, CSR first. Will bell services still help us get our luggage over to the Boardwalk. I thought I saw a post recently that indicated this had changed

We have a split stay with the Boardwalk, CSR first. Will bell services still help us get our luggage over to the Boardwalk. I thought I saw a post recently that indicated this had changed

Yes, Bell Services will deliver your luggage to Boardwalk. Nothing has changed in that regard.

I believe you can call down to the luggage services when you are ready in the morning and they will come pick it up. You will probably have to come down to the desk to get the luggage checked in and tagged, and get your paperwork. We have done split stays and left from AKL, so have had them come to our room at CSR to pick up the bags to be transferred, but did the same at AKL when leaving our bags to be stored for the day for ME. You can ask at the desk just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter