Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of depends on which section and bus stop you take. I would probably try to arrive at the bus stop an hour before park opening. Just in case you have to wait for another bus or something like that.

Thx for the reply. Your answer actually leads me to my next question. I am trying to decide if we should request a certain section. We booked a standard room. It will be me, DH and two young DD's. We will be placing an order with Garden Grocer for quick breakfast items to avoid the breakfast rush at Pepper Mill. We also will be spending all of our time in the parks. Is there one standard room section that is better then others?

Our first trip/time at CSR as well, around that same time! I'm planning to be at the stop around 8 for 9 am open, hopefully that will put us there a few minutes before the park opens :)

8:00 am is kinda what I was thinking to. Have a great trip!

Thx for the reply. Your answer actually leads me to my next question. I am trying to decide if we should request a certain section. We booked a standard room. It will be me, DH and two young DD's. We will be placing an order with Garden Grocer for quick breakfast items to avoid the breakfast rush at Pepper Mill. We also will be spending all of our time in the parks. Is there one standard room section that is better then others?

If you are positive you won't be taking trips to the main building, then I would suggest Ranchos... Close to the pool and is second to get picked up by the buses.
If you may take trips to Pepper Market, Cafe Rix, or the gift shop for any reason then Cabanas 8A is excellent... Halfway between the main building and main pool and 3rd stop to be picked up.

Anyone use quick service credits at Siestas pool bar? I'm wondering what you get for dessert. I've seen menus posted in a few places but none of them have desserts on them.

I asked before and I think someone said that it was an icecream.

If you are positive you won't be taking trips to the main building, then I would suggest Ranchos... Close to the pool and is second to get picked up by the buses.
If you may take trips to Pepper Market, Cafe Rix, or the gift shop for any reason then Cabanas 8A is excellent... Halfway between the main building and main pool and 3rd stop to be picked up.

In what order do the buses pick up at the stops at CSR? Would it be better to stay closer to the first stop to get an empty bus, or the last stop to reduce amount of time spent on the bus?

I can't seem to remember if I've seen when movie /campfire happens? 9?

For August, the campfire is 6:30-7:30. It is located near the Dig Site pool. The movie starts at 8:30. It is shown over by the children's play ground.

On a different note, upon arrival ME was Coronado first, then All Stars.

In what order do the buses pick up at the stops at CSR? Would it be better to stay closer to the first stop to get an empty bus, or the last stop to reduce amount of time spent on the bus?

The buses to the parks go 2, 3, 4, 1. The bus for DTD goes 1-4. The internal shuttle goes 1-4 and then Blizzard Beach and back through 1-4.

Thanks to everyone on this thread for all of the information. We stayed at the CSR from 8/1- 8/9 and had a great time.

We were in Cabanas 8B room 8641. We had a CM check us in who was wonderful but advised she doesn't usually work at this resort. Good thing I had this thread or I may still be looking for my room on the 3rd floor as indicated on my map! :rotfl:

Our location was great. The room was very quiet, we rarely saw/heard people from our room the entire time. It was very convenient to the bus stop and quiet pool and not a bad walk to the main pool or the food court.

Housekeeping was great. Did a few cute things with DD's Minnie Mouse and Pillow Pet while we were out. She must have also noticed I was going through tissues like crazy (I got an eye infection day 1) and left an extra box. I think she may have thought I was a towel hoarder though. I asked for extras since we went to the quiet pool and had wet towels in the morning...but then right after that it seems we never had a chance to go down to the quiet pool again so we left with this big pile of clean towels in the bathroom.

Some heads up for your planning:
1. A/C in the room. DH and DS were in one bed and DH froze the first night, DD and I were in the other bed and if anything I got a bit warm. (This is totally opposite of how we usually are...I am always cold!) You may want to grab an extra blanket before bed if you are in the room's cold spot!

2. We strung our bathing suits and towels on the line in the tub, but the space is so small, they didn't dry very well even leaving the door open. We ran the fan quite a bit as well to try to air it out. Especially if using the towels for an evening swim in the quiet pool, it makes sense to request extras as they weren't nearly dry enough for a shower the following morning.

Quick question..
We have booked ME to and from the airport. What do we do about using it to go back to the airport to go home? Will they give us a time when we check in? Or will we have to go to the front desk closer to the time of leaving to sort it our!

Quick question..
We have booked ME to and from the airport. What do we do about using it to go back to the airport to go home? Will they give us a time when we check in? Or will we have to go to the front desk closer to the time of leaving to sort it our!

You can probably do it anytime, but I usually go to the front desk the day before.

Quick question..

The day before check-out, you will receive an envelope on your room door with the leaving time and the ME vouchers. The time is approximately 3 hours prior to flight departure.

The day before check-out, you will receive an envelope on your room door with the leaving time and the ME vouchers. The time is approximately 3 hours prior to flight departure.

Thanks. Ours is an international flight, so will it still be 3 hours, or earlier?
Will they leave the envelope without me having to go to the front desk to ask about it?

Quick question..

They will leave a voucher on your door that tells you what time to get the ME and you have to give that voucher to the driver in order to get on the bus.

If you have a really early flight, you'll have to call to get it or stop by concierge the day before because the resort may not get to your room before you have to depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter