Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Club Levels do not seem to be included in the General and AP summer discounts. It's in
the important details section. I'm confused by this because I can't imagine enough people are
spending 1500 a night for drugstore liquor and cheese cubes. Any thoughts on why WDW is not longer discounting these rooms?

They only offer discounts to fill rooms. Right now their projections and advanced reservations appear to be filling CL rooms. That tells Disney there is no reason to discount CL offerings.

CL rooms were included in the Spring and Early Summer discounts at 10%. CL rooms are not included in the new Stay 5 Nights or longer Summer and Early Fall discounts for July 8 - Oct. 3rd.

Dave

It sucks, but it is what it is. We always book what we are prepared to pay, and as a special treat for 1 night we can justify it. But if this continues that Poly CL night will be one and done for us.

Our TA saved us a nice chunk of change on our non-CL pre-cruise stay at the Grand and got us upgraded to TPV, so I have that consolation lol. But that and the fact Poly CL had no discount for us means I won’t be upgrading to TPV at Poly. Garden view is a tough enough pill to swallow at rack. We will just watch fireworks from GF.

Club Levels do not seem to be included in the General and AP summer discounts. It's in
the important details section. I'm confused by this because I can't imagine enough people are
spending 1500 a night for drugstore liquor and cheese cubes. Any thoughts on why WDW is not longer discounting these rooms?
I'm baffled as well. I had YC WV non-CL booked with a bounceback but the price for 3 nights is the same as a 7 night cruise and I don't have to purchase airfare, food or drinks.

I've been to three different club levels in the past year. I would not say that any of them were crowded.
We were at YC CL pre-Christmas and were often the only people having breakfast at seven. (Okay, it's early)
At Chronos, we were upgraded to a suite. (short stay) I don't know if maybe it's a staffing and food issue.
Fewer guests would mean less staff and less raspberries to prepare. We used to book split club level stays or
stay for a week. Now, I agree, it's a splurge item. Unfortunately, I don't love staying someplace for one night
and then moving. I would rather book a more expensive room and maybe do DP. For my four trips this summer,
I've booked room and dining plan. I'll see how that works out.

I've been to three different club levels in the past year. I would not say that any of them were crowded.
We were at YC CL pre-Christmas and were often the only people having breakfast at seven. (Okay, it's early)
At Chronos, we were upgraded to a suite. (short stay) I don't know if maybe it's a staffing and food issue.
Fewer guests would mean less staff and less raspberries to prepare. We used to book split club level stays or
stay for a week. Now, I agree, it's a splurge item. Unfortunately, I don't love staying someplace for one night
and then moving. I would rather book a more expensive room and maybe do DP. For my four trips this summer,
I've booked room and dining plan. I'll see how that works out.

Our situation is a bit different where our stays are on either end of our cruise. We are staying 5 nights at GF doing the parks before getting on the Wish for 4 nights and then debarkation day coming back to property for 1 CL night at Poly before we fly home the next day. Not sure if we will feel like going into a park or not so enjoying the lounge for that day and the day we fly home will be nice.

On a regular split stay I agree I don’t think it’s worth moving for 1 night.

I noticed this also and was disappointed. We have a club level stay at Wilderness Lodge booked this July with the military discount. But I wanted to check this offer and maybe switch to our favorites of Beach/Yacht if possible. I checked yesterday and there was still availability for all views for club level. Oh well. Still looking forward to giving WL a try.

I came here to see if anyone was finding any CL rooms with the discount. Looks like we are all in the same boat of no CL rooms are discounted. I find this very strange as well but I will say as far as resort room discounts go, they're pretty good. So I guess we'll just make our own CL this time around.

I didn't look a lot, but I did find one AP discount CL room at CS during one week in September, and it wasn't a great price. I saw it for $200/night cheaper in January 2025.

When I look at rack rates, there is a lot available. Seems like they are not encouraging booking these rooms, but if you want to spend a huge amount, they'll take it.

Last edited:
I didn't look a lot, but I did find one AP discount CL room at CS during one week in September, and it wasn't a great price. I saw it for $200/night cheaper in January 2025.

When I look at rack rates, there is a lot available. Seems like they are not encouraging booking these rooms, but if you want to spend a huge amount, they'll take it.

I’m surprised you found even 1 room with the AP discount since CL is specifically excluded in the Important Details.

Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas; Standard View, Water View and Pool View at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort; Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa; Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge; Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows; Deluxe Studios – Club Level, 1-Bedroom Villas – Club Level and 2-Bedroom Lockoff Villas – Club Level at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House; The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (Disney Vacation Club); The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort; and Club Level and Suites at Disney Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.

Someone is paying or they would discount them. Guess the 10% token discount test worked. Sad to see, but business is business. I’m looking forward to my GDT CL stay but if it’s the last one I do, so be it. Over the last few years the food offerings have gotten cheaper, the booze has gotten cheaper but the prices have gotten higher. Guess I just needed this extra push to move on.

Someone posted possibly a staffing issue. I wonder if this could be why they aren't discounting those rooms? Someone who posts on here has a DD that works at RPC, sorry but I can't remember who. Maybe they have some insight?
If they can get $1000 a night you’d think they would move staff here vs other places at wdw.

Happy to arrive tomorrow WL non cl. Make my own fun!

I’ll post on WL thread pics over the next few days if interested.

Someone posted possibly a staffing issue. I wonder if this could be why they aren't discounting those rooms? Someone who posts on here has a DD that works at RPC, sorry but I can't remember who. Maybe they have some insight?

100% people are booking it full price. As someone who works in the ‘industry’ I’ve had clients who don’t so much as blink at the cost. They legitimately don’t care. They want the ‘best rooms on property’ and don’t care what it costs.

I'm guessing they already have a high percentage of club rooms booked for the promotion period and people on the boards have always said that they aren't going to discount a room category that is booking well at rack rate.
We have a 10 day club level stay booked this summer at rack rate. When I booked it I knew the price was crazy but figured we'd find a promotion for at least some of the nights eventually. Well, now I know that's not happening but we're excited for the trip and we've already planned out our days. I'm not changing the reservation at this point. I'm going to pretend I don't see the amount due though!

I’m surprised you found even 1 room with the AP discount since CL is specifically excluded in the Important Details.

Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas; Standard View, Water View and Pool View at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort; Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa; Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge; Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows; Deluxe Studios – Club Level, 1-Bedroom Villas – Club Level and 2-Bedroom Lockoff Villas – Club Level at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House; The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (Disney Vacation Club); The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort; and Club Level and Suites at Disney Moderate and Deluxe Resort hotels.
Sorry, maybe it was regular price. $700/night tax included vs $500/night tax included in January. I was surprised because I have it booked for January and I thought prices should be higher then.

Sorry, maybe it was 'stay 5 nights or longer' offer. $700/night tax included vs $500/night tax included in January.

Thanks. I have a CL room at YC for September that I booked with the “stay 5 nights discount” in January also. That was only 10% off. I was hoping the fall discounts would be better. I just wondered because I noticed all the discounts released yesterday specifically exclude CL.

Happy to arrive tomorrow WL non cl. Make my own fun!
Would you mind checking at the WL Front desk to see what the add-on price for CL offering is currently priced and share in the WL thread? The last confirmed price was $139 per room night for length of stay.
I’ll post on WL thread pics over the next few days if interested.
Love your pictures around the resorts please keep them coming even without CL. See you on the WL thread soon.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter