Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We booked a 35% off bounceback for CL and CR too. We've only stayed at CR once and it wasn't CL, so we are excited. My TA was shocked at such a big discount - when she called to book it for us, she said she double checked with the CM like 3 times that it was the correct price :-)
That’s awesome. Yeah, it is a great discount. 😀 when is your trip? We’re going early summer.

We booked a 35% off bounceback for CL and CR too. We've only stayed at CR once and it wasn't CL, so we are excited. My TA was shocked at such a big discount - when she called to book it for us, she said she double checked with the CM like 3 times that it was the correct price :-)
We’ve got one of those booked too! For the end of July/beginning of August. My DH and I stayed at CR in 2012, but not CL and our son has never stayed there. We’re excited!

We will be staying at Poly 9/1-9/8! This is our favortie week to go!
I'm excited to try it. According to the predicted crowd calendars it is a good week. We have gone the first week of November for the last 10 or so years and it is just getting more and more crowded that week. I am hoping we can enjoy the lower crowds without totally melting from the heat.

I'm excited to try it. According to the predicted crowd calendars it is a good week. We have gone the first week of November for the last 10 or so years and it is just getting more and more crowded that week. I am hoping we can enjoy the lower crowds without totally melting from the heat.
Lol, melting is an issue but we do enjoy the lower crowds. We're from the south so we are fairly used to the heat. Last September we had some pleasant temps in the evening time. I'm hoping for the same this year.

Did it last year, great time crowd wise. Crap time heat wise, you will melt. Prepare accordingly. (Hope is not an appropriate plan for that level of heat and humidity. It will be there so prep.)

Did it last year, great time crowd wise. Crap time heat wise, you will melt. Prepare accordingly. (Hope is not an appropriate plan for that level of heat and humidity. It will be there so prep.)
Yep! I've been at WDW every month of the year. September is by far the most uncomfortable. Plan to be soaked in sweat five minutes after leaving your hotel. There's no way around it. Sunbrellas, mini fans, cooling towels, they are no match for it, and it's not much better after sundown.

Yep! I've been at WDW every month of the year. September is by far the most uncomfortable. Plan to be soaked in sweat five minutes after leaving your hotel. There's no way around it. Sunbrellas, mini fans, cooling towels, they are no match for it, and it's not much better after sundown.
I've been there in September and was beginning to forget these facts. It's a good reminder when I'm picking my dates. I'm too old to sweat that much.

You’d need to check more resorts/dates/room types to get a full picture, but I checked Poly CL TPV March through July rates and they were on average 4.05%. Average is the key word there as certain dates are higher/lower depending on how the calendar falls. March and April saw more of the increases while May to July was a more palatable 2.2-3.06%. The equivalent Easter dates are up 3.24% YOY. July 4th itself is up 6.62% but the rest of the month 2.33%.

ETA I’m sure there are resorts/dates/view types that are consistent and inconsistent with the above narrow spot analysis.

BWI Sonora VP Suite March 10-14, 2024 $3,289/night or AP discount $2,936.70/night. Please add tax. :sunny:

BWI Resort View CL same week 2025 $1,122/night. Garden Room CL access $1,481/night.

MYO CL strategy time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter