Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Right? @rick1zoo2 I especially love that outside shot of the tower!
Yes, totally. Some of the shots of the lounge could be promotional material—as well as that outside shot you mentioned. I’ve never been to gran destino, but the pics make me want to stay there. The CL lounge looks much nicer than other Disney ones I’ve seen

Thanks very much. We had the crepes several months ago, but they had Nutella in them—just a personal preference, but I don’t like Nutella. They had quiches some days when we were there, but we also encountered the dreaded coddled egg 🍳 🤢
They sounded very flexible with guests. I'll bet one could ask for plain crepes. I saw them easily accommodate a couple who wanted vegetarian dishes. Nutella in crepes doesn't sound appetizing to me, either.

Yes, totally. Some of the shots of the lounge could be promotional material—as well as that outside shot you mentioned. I’ve never been to gran destino, but the pics make me want to stay there. The CL lounge looks much nicer than other Disney ones I’ve seen
It is lovely, quiet and, when we stayed there, had mostly adults. The only disadvantage was transportation.

They sounded very flexible with guests. I'll bet one could ask for plain crepes. I saw them easily accommodate a couple who wanted vegetarian dishes. Nutella in crepes doesn't sound appetizing to me, either.
Thanks. At YC CL I asked about plain eggs bc the dish had goat cheese, mushrooms, spinach, etc. in it and was told that they could only do that if there was an allergy. Maybe it just depends on the dish and each particular CL.

Would love your thoughts on where to stay CL! Have done AKL before, but not Poly or Coronado.

Choices for 2 adults:
1) Chronos Club at Coronado (standard view 2 queens)
2) AKL CL ($400 more per night than Coronado, 2 queens savanna)
3) Poly CL (bucket list, but it's $400 more/night than AKL, $800 night! more than Coronado--water view only available)

Two nights, no parks, girls trip. WWYD?

Would love your thoughts on where to stay CL! Have done AKL before, but not Poly or Coronado.

Choices for 2 adults:
3) Poly CL (bucket list, but it's $400 more/night than AKL, $800 night! more than Coronado--water view only available)

I prefer Coronado CL over AKL, but my last experience at Chronos was less than stellar - though others who have also stayed rather recently didn’t have any issues. Remember that Coronado is a moderate, so you won’t have access to extra evening hours, if you planned to participate. Chronos lounge is larger and way more comfortable with gorgeous views. AKL is rather small, dark, and tight. Poly is a favorite of a lot on the boards, but I find it to be rather chaotic, but you can’t beat the location, view, and service.

edit: oops, didn’t see that you weren’t planning on the parks, so disregard that bit!

Last edited:

Choices for 2 adults:

Quick question - since no parks do you value things like being able to watch MK fireworks from Poly, easily ride the monorail to expand dining/resort hopping options (arguably a ride in and of itself), watch the Electrical Water Pageant… or are you indifferent to those kinds of things?

Chronos and AKL are better ‘adult’ resorts and CLs (talking directionally here, it’s Disney). Poly CL is often quite full of families/young kids (and is the largest CL by room count so can get crowded), but you get the benefit of being close to park action - fireworks, monorail, etc. It’s the more “Disney” of the three, IMHO.

My AP expires 4/29, and I need to be in N FL for a rememberance of my father the weekend of the 27th. Timing worked to squeeze one last quick solo trip out of it, and although I hesitated, DH was all, “You should do it. Add a bit of joy to this trip, you deserve it after the last 2 months” (he may not be a WDW guy, but he gets me 🥰). So - 3 quick nights AP-discounted CR TPV club are booked. Late April, midweek - should be beautiful. Arrival in time for apps, 2 full days with no freakin’ parkhopping restrictions (yasssss), and then head on out to help my mom get everything ready. A fitting farewell to my AP, though I’ll hopefully have another year in the future for which an AP makes sense!!

Edited - changed to CR once I saw sushi and no coddled eggs on 12th floor…

Last edited:
My AP expires 4/29, and I need to be in N FL for a rememberance of my father the weekend of the 27th. Timing worked to squeeze one last quick solo trip out of it, and although I hesitated, DH was all, “You should do it. Add a bit of joy to this trip, you deserve it after the last 2 months” (he may not be a WDW guy, but he gets me 🥰). So - 3 quick nights AP-discounted CR TPV club are booked. Late April, midweek - should be beautiful. Arrival in time for apps, 2 full days with no freakin’ parkhopping restrictions (yasssss), and then head on out to help my mom get everything ready. A fitting farewell to my AP, though I’ll hopefully have another year in the future for which an AP makes sense!!

Edited - changed to CR once I saw sushi and no coddled eggs on 12th floor…
Just saw your edit that you switched to CR CL since the alleged demise of coddled eggs. I sort of did the same, but am actually hanging on to a CR CL and a regular CR TPV until I see proof of breakfast “improvement.” Glad you were able to squeeze another trip in.

Just saw your edit that you switched to CR CL since the alleged demise of coddled eggs. I sort of did the same, but am actually hanging on to a CR CL and a regular CR TPV until I see proof of breakfast “improvement.” Glad you were able to squeeze another trip in.
It was more the sushi, tbh - I couldn’t get Tower… But the coddled eggs’ demise is to be celebrated 🤣!! I love the Epcot area, but on my own, I prefer to do Epcot mid-day and then MK later - I like to ride Tron at night and drag myself right to bed :). My sister is lobbying for me to renew, but I don’t see going again before Nov, if then. Still, I’m waffling. I love my AP, love the flexibility of switching things around all the time. I may backtrack! When are you going? If I’m there first, I’ll take alllll the pics for you.

It was more the sushi, tbh - I couldn’t get Tower… But the coddled eggs’ demise is to be celebrated 🤣!! I love the Epcot area, but on my own, I prefer to do Epcot mid-day and then MK later - I like to ride Tron at night and drag myself right to bed :). My sister is lobbying for me to renew, but I don’t see going again before Nov, if then. Still, I’m waffling. I love my AP, love the flexibility of switching things around all the time. I may backtrack! When are you going? If I’m there first, I’ll take alllll the pics for you.
Totally understand about the renewal. The flexibility is great, but the price not-so-much if you are unsure now frequently you can go.
We’re probably not going until late May or early June. Passes expire at the end of May. Leaning towards renewing for just one more year, but not 100% sure. One of my discount is passholder, the CL one is bounceback. Hopefully someone will be there before both our trips and can do a preview for us. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter