Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The last time the WL add on came up was last fall, posters were able to do it. Someone was asking about it for a January trip, don’t know if it happened or if they will report back. The prices I’ve read were $150 & $175. Not sure which is true. I had a WL reservation for early March & intended to ask if the add was available. But I switched to a 1 bedroom at Riviera so it’ll have to wait for another trip.

The 1 BR Suits occupy the space of 3 regular width rooms so there is quite a bit of extra open space to spread out. Only downside in my personal view is that to access the bathroom everyone has to walk into the bedroom so somewhat limited privacy for a mixed group since it sleeps up to six guests.

I’m sure just a brief moment of mixing it up with another resort, but the 1BR suites have a full bathroom off the living room, FYI.

IMG_6410.jpeg
IMG_6411.jpeg

IMG_6413.jpeg

@jemtx you are 100% correct. @yaksack all the Suites in the Main A-frame building are on the 14th floor Tower Club level and only have access to the Tower CL lounge as @trishadono posted above.

The (2) Water view 1 BR Suites are located at either end of the hallway. Room 4907 on the north end by the BLT DVC building and the other room 4901 on the south end of the building near the Garden wing. They both have expansive balconies (larger than the lounge balcony).

The 1 BR Suits occupy the space of 3 regular width rooms so there is quite a bit of extra open space to spread out. Only downside in my personal view is that to access the bathroom everyone has to walk into the bedroom so somewhat limited privacy for a mixed group since it sleeps up to six guests.

Dave
Is there only one bathroom?

I’m sure just a brief moment of mixing it up with another resort, but the 1BR suites have a full bathroom off the living room, FYI.
Sorry for any confusion and thanks to @GADisneyDad14 for catching the missing key words in my bathroom reference. I left out the key words "with a tub" in my post above about the 1 BR Suite at the Tower Club level at the Contemporary.

I will update my post to reduce any further confusion.

Dave

While we’re talking about CR, FYI, sushi is now being served for evening apps on both floors. 👍

I think I posted about the ice cream freezer, also on both floors.

Breakfast items have trended a little more ‘main stream’… meaning, more specialized/foodie items like coddled eggs have been replaced by more simple things like plain scrambled eggs. One could argue that’s cheapening the product but it’s not like coddled eggs were exactly popular around here. :-)

Evening apps pretty consistent if not better than recent stays.

Always ebbs and flows with the CLs - there were many years where I would have rated CR CL on the low end of the food/lounge offering scale but I tolerated it because I like the property and the people. At the moment I would rank CR as pretty high for food/lounge offerings. Other than the occasional crowding on 12 (a problem with nearly all CLs at times in the day) I think the CR CL product is pretty darn good at the moment, in my humble opinion.
Do you happen to remember what some of the other breakfast items were? I know you mentioned plain scrambled eggs as one of the changes. We’re there any new evening apps besides the sushi?

I've seen others praise the Poly coffee. The bad urn coffee is what drove me to learn the Nespresso machine. After it went down, we walked to the main lobby for coffee. 10/31- early November. 10 nights.

With the new room discounts out, I tried to apply it to my CL stay at the Boardwalk (deluxe room) but there was nothing available. Not sure but I think there are very limited deluxe room club at the BW anyway and this discount was basically non existent. I was able to switch it to two rooms at Gran Destino (one, club level) and saved around $600. Three of us are arriving early so we can take advantage of the club. The other guest doesn't arrive till after 9pm and since we're only doing this on our arrival (before we move over to the Riviera) didn't seem worth it to add CL to her room.

Finishing up our stay at GDT in the Chronos Club. We had a 1-bedroom, and it was spacious and comfy. The bathroom had a picture window in it with privacy film about halfway up. For most people, this may be fine, but I am a 5’11” woman, and I felt naked, literally and figuratively, since I was well-above the matte area. I wasn’t a fan. The CMs in the club were great; it didn’t have the fancy coffee machine, but the one they had was good - it’s similar to the one they have at Portofino Bay; there was a good selection of wine and beer that wasn’t self-pour or self-choose; the food was…okay. As others have said it was always lukewarm to cold. I was there this evening as it was brought out, and it wasn’t hot even at that point. I’m a cheese hound, and the various cheeses were not good & tasted like processed cheese - they did have a manchego one night that was tasty. The breakfast meats were very, very greasy. The quick breads were great, and the fruit was really good. The view is excellent and there was generally room to sit - except tonight as it seemed everyone is at the hotel due to the storms. I don’t know. I may be coming to the end of my club streak (unless another excellent AP rate drops 😂). On a brighter note, we hit MK, Epcot, and HS before 2:00 today - hallelujah!

Do you happen to remember what some of the other breakfast items were? I know you mentioned plain scrambled eggs as one of the changes. We’re there any new evening apps besides the sushi?
Crepes with a sauce (such as bananas Foster), bacon, pastries, home fries, oatmeal, ham with apples, fresh fruits, bagels, yogurt parfaits with granola, to name just a few on one morning that we were there. Also, eggs varied. Scrambled, hard boiled, soft boiled. They were not plain, having flourishes and/or meat in them. We found the 12th floor provided more variety than the 14th.

Crepes with a sauce (such as bananas Foster), bacon, pastries, home fries, oatmeal, ham with apples, fresh fruits, bagels, yogurt parfaits with granola, to name just a few on one morning that we were there. Also, eggs varied. Scrambled, hard boiled, soft boiled. They were not plain, having flourishes and/or meat in them. We found the 12th floor provided more variety than the 14th.
Thanks very much. We had the crepes several months ago, but they had Nutella in them—just a personal preference, but I don’t like Nutella. They had quiches some days when we were there, but we also encountered the dreaded coddled egg 🍳 🤢

I do not understand this.
This was in our main bathroom at GDT (I edited my original comment). It was bigger than either the bedroom window or the living room window. It has a privacy film over it, but it was inadequate for me and my family - if my daughter had been with us, she would have been exposed as she is 6’2”. It seemed very vouyeuristic to me. For shorter people, it’s likely fine. Generally if you can see others, they have the ability to see you - and I could see others.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter