Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CR Atrium CL popped up for our dates- grabbed it and excited to try a new CL! That being said, Tower looks even better, but I can’t find it for even a night or two any time of the year to even get a rack rate on it. I can see there are only a handful of standard rooms up there, but still… are Tower Club Standard rooms impossible to book?
TIA!!!!

Last edited:
Not sure when your trip is, but I’ve seen a bunch of tower club pop up for the summer with some of the discounts, but I’ve only seen the King room—Tower Club. I’ve also seen lots of suites pop up.

@trishadono How did your NYE stay at Poly CL turn out? It looked like there was some change/improvement in the food offerings. How was the lounge overall?

Not sure when your trip is, but I’ve seen a bunch of tower club pop up for the summer with some of the discounts, but I’ve only seen the King room—Tower Club. I’ve also seen lots of suites pop up.
I’ve been looking for Standard, thanks so much for sharing your experience!

CR Atrium CL popped up for our dates- grabbed it and excited to try a new CL! That being said, Tower looks even better, but I can’t find it for even a night or two any time of the year to even get a rack rate on it. I can see there are only a handful of standard rooms up there, but still… is Tower Club impossible to book?
TIA!!!!

Glad you got a CR room. I booked Tower Club for early September, but it was a king room. I wasn’t looking for a standard room there, but I did notice most of the availability was atrium resort view. I know they call the king room a resort view now, since they got rid of the standard view category. I wonder if they’re calling those rooms something else now. Or if they somehow disappeared from online booking. I know the 1 bedroom at Riviera disappeared for awhile & I had to call to book it. Wonder if you call if they could see it?

No it is not impossible but a very limited number of rooms. Several DIS members have had recent stays in the Tower Club or have a future reservation. There are only 5 non-suite rooms on the Tower Club level. 2 Kings and 3 Queen rooms.

Dave
@Dave006 , thank you for the reply!!! I often see suites but have not yet seen standard pop up, will keep refreshing the site and chasing those three queen!
Glad you got a CR room. I booked Tower Club for early September, but it was a king room. I wasn’t looking for a standard room there, but I did notice most of the availability was atrium resort view. I know they call the king room a resort view now, since they got rid of the standard view category. I wonder if they’re calling those rooms something else now. Or if they somehow disappeared from online booking. I know the 1 bedroom at Riviera disappeared for awhile & I had to call to book it. Wonder if you call if they could see it?
@focusondisney , thanks so much for the response, definitely worth a call!!!

While we’re talking about CR, FYI, sushi is now being served for evening apps on both floors. 👍

I think I posted about the ice cream freezer, also on both floors.

Breakfast items have trended a little more ‘main stream’… meaning, more specialized/foodie items like coddled eggs have been replaced by more simple things like plain scrambled eggs. One could argue that’s cheapening the product but it’s not like coddled eggs were exactly popular around here. :-)

Evening apps pretty consistent if not better than recent stays.

Always ebbs and flows with the CLs - there were many years where I would have rated CR CL on the low end of the food/lounge offering scale but I tolerated it because I like the property and the people. At the moment I would rank CR as pretty high for food/lounge offerings. Other than the occasional crowding on 12 (a problem with nearly all CLs at times in the day) I think the CR CL product is pretty darn good at the moment, in my humble opinion.

@trishadono How did your NYE stay at Poly CL turn out? It looked like there was some change/improvement in the food offerings. How was the lounge overall?

I know you weren’t asking me but I was there too so I’ll give my two cents, curious if Trish agrees or has totally different thoughts. Somewhat like my comments on CR, I think Poly is doing a pretty darn good job right now. Food was fresh and hot, evening apps were interesting and tasty. Breakfast feels a little lacking to me (meaning, wish there were a few more options) but it’s passable, although was better in the past (I’m talking pre-covid).

Best coffee of all the CLs.

My only ‘problem’ with Poly is the crowding - I think when my kids were younger we were a part of the chaos and so we didn’t realize it or didn’t care. As we move along the path of life I find it a little hectic/less desirable. But these days we’re also more likely to be heading to a restaurant somewhere so (other than breakfast) we’re just hitting the lounge briefly then moving on, so it’s not the end of the world.

You still can’t beat location, location, location, and those Moana rooms are so well done, we really enjoy it. It’s such a cozy and functional room to unpack and settle in to for few days.

Easily accessible adult beverages is always a major plus with Poly.

I would post pics but for whatever reason DIS doesn’t like the size of my photos these days so I need to download and resize (which I may or may not get to, lol!).

@GADisneyDad14 thank you for such detailed response on both the CR CL and Poly CL.
Was flirting with the idea of poly bc a couple nights popped up under a bounceback at a great price. However, this info about CR CL makes me feel better about keeping that one. Their “unconventional” breakfast items was one of the main detractors for me. The death of coddled eggs makes me so happy 😃.
Thanks.

We have a res at the Contemporary in a few weeks. How do you know which lounge you have access to?
What is the name of the room category you have booked? The 12th floor incredible rooms are part of the Atruim club (12th floor) and the rooms that have a plainer look in the pics are the rooms and suites on the 14th floor (Tower Club).

What is the name of the room category you have booked? The 12th floor incredible rooms are part of the Atruim club (12th floor) and the rooms that have a plainer look in the pics are the rooms and suites on the 14th floor (Tower Club).
Water View 1Br Suite

It was so nice. True GF has more breakfast offerings and GF and Tower CL have more 5-7 but snack time I felt they had more,

It did get busy but we always found somewhere to sit. Only once did we have to go to 3rd floor.

The staff has improved. Everybody worked hard and I didn’t feel like I was bothering anybody if I wanted a champagne or wine through out the day,

Water bottles at check in. Every time we headed for our room we grabbed 2. It helped we had a 1st floor room.

Not many original cast left , Betty Jo, Lawrence, Richard and Mark. The last 2 mostly do Tonga.

While the evening appetizers were not plenty we had some really good ones. The chef was fun to talk to. Honestly friends just ask they try to accommodate. I asked for extra veggies, no sauce etc while he was preparing that kind of thing.

The room is nice with the benches, sofa and chair. You can easily pull a chair or bench to the patio/balcony or just on front of your window 2nd floor. We moved the tables to the sofa. Actually dd moved the big one next to her bed because the little wall table was hard to reach.

Housekeeping was good.

Treats for the holiday at night ( I still miss turndown)!

The highlight is the sundae station . Ice cream was so good and so many topping options. However it did vary and I loved the strawberries the 1st night,

To book pool view vs GV CL (same view basically) it was only $200 a night more. Still it was expensive but dh doesn’t go often and I knew lines for food would be long. It was so easy to get a snack midday and so many things to chose from made it easy. I loved the snack mix. Chocolate covered raisins and nuts etc were a nice treat.

I'm behind the gun but just coming to see if anyone else was seeing with the new discounts. I'm seeing only 10% for several of my date as well, so that seems to be the norm.. Non- CL got pretty good discounts though. Can anyone tell me how much it is to add on CL at WL? I feel like someone posted a couple of months ago it's $200. If so, WL would be cheaper than CSR, which is crazy to me. The same dates last year I got Chronos for $350, now it's $580 with the discount. I can't even make the disney math work with that one!

I’m pretty sure that will be on the 14th floor which is the Tower Club. The suites look very nice. Enjoy. I’d love a report back on the food if you you get a chance.
@jemtx you are 100% correct. @yaksack all the Suites in the Main A-frame building are on the 14th floor Tower Club level and only have access to the Tower CL lounge as @trishadono posted above.

The (2) Water view 1 BR Suites are located at either end of the hallway. Room 4907 on the north end by the BLT DVC building and the other room 4901 on the south end of the building near the Garden wing. They both have expansive balconies (larger than the lounge balcony).

The 1 BR Suits occupy the space of 3 regular width rooms so there is quite a bit of extra open space to spread out. Only downside in my personal view is that to access the bathroom with a tub everyone has to walk into the bedroom so somewhat limited privacy for a mixed group since it sleeps up to six guests.

ETA: Add missing key words "with a tub" to my bathroom reference that @GADisneyDad14 caught. And and more details about the bathrooms.

The full bathroom off the parlor only has a shower option: clear glass double stall. The bedroom bathroom has a standing shower with hand wand and a large soaking tub in a single glass enclosed space.

Dave

Last edited:
I'm behind the gun but just coming to see if anyone else was seeing with the new discounts. I'm seeing only 10% for several of my date as well, so that seems to be the norm.. Non- CL got pretty good discounts though. Can anyone tell me how much it is to add on CL at WL? I feel like someone posted a couple of months ago it's $200. If so, WL would be cheaper than CSR, which is crazy to me. The same dates last year I got Chronos for $350, now it's $580 with the discount. I can't even make the disney math work with that one!
Curious to see if the add on still is a thing. Won’t know until someone posts. Keep an eye on WL thread too. It may be posted there before here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter