Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Anybody have experience when staying cl with NYE and park hopping?

If we have mk 12/31 and Epcot dining 9p will there be any problems getting in Epcot?

Go via monorail ttc or bus from mk to BWI and walk ?

Thx. Dd is getting stressed . I don’t remember resort guests getting denied but maybe Diogenes here knows better .

If we have mk 12/31 and Epcot dining 9p will there be any problems getting in Epcot?

Thx. Dd is getting stressed . I don’t remember resort guests getting denied but maybe Diogenes here knows better .

While technically possible, Epcot has not had a phased closure in a very long time.

NYE the last few years has felt pretty tame on the roads (in my opinion) but my usual advice is monorail and stay off the roads.

Have fun!

Even if they did close to park hopping in general, I feel confident saying they'd let you in with an ADR.

I would bus to BWI (or YC/BC) and walk in through IG.

While technically possible, Epcot has not had a phased closure in a very long time.

NYE the last few years has felt pretty tame on the roads (in my opinion) but my usual advice is monorail and stay off the roads.

Have fun!
I'm glad to hear you say this, as we are considering going to Epcot tomorrow night but we are terrified of how long it might take to get back to AKL afterwards. To hear some people talk, we are looking at being stuck on the roads way into 2024 lol.

I dont think entry is going to be the issue, transportation is more of the wild card.

I can't recall resort guest with dining reservations being denied entry in the past 20 years on NYE. Day guest, yes. I know there's a tiered system and dining reservations are the last ones. Plus with EP being so large their capacity is insane. If EP is at capacity and not letting resort guests in, you don't want to be in the park anyways.

As far as how to get there? That's a toss up, honestly. In 2019 we bussed back and forth between CR and AKL like 3 times (long story) and we were never stuck in traffic. I do remember seeing people stuck at the entry plaza to MK because it was closed but it didn't affect us.

For monorail, If they make you go to the front of the TTC for bag check, I could see that being backed up, if they have the side bag check open, that leads to the Poly, that should save time. And then who knows the EP monorail might not have anyone or it might have a huge line.

I'm guessing either way will be over an hour. Is uber/lyft an option?

Happy New Year from the Inn Keeper's Club!!!
Can you post pictures of the food offerings in CL? We have a reservation in January 2024 and my daughter is concerned that the food isn't that good. Last year we were at Poly CL and it was very good.

Can you post pictures of the food offerings in CL? We have a reservation in January 2024 and my daughter is concerned that the food isn't that good. Last year we were at Poly CL and it was very good.
I will try to grab pictures, but it's quite crowded tonight. The menu hasn't changed and there are pictures in previous posts. Tonight's main offerings were meatball sliders, shrimp and polenta, Mac & cheese, and a vegetable rice dish. All were quite good!

Update from AKL as promised :).

The menu appears to be the same as for the last decade or more with the exception of a sprinkling of new items at breakfast (coconut cinnamon oatmeal) and dinner (one day has a lamb curry stew).

Also, pour one out for pour your own wine at dinner as of today 😭

Update from AKL as promised :).

The menu appears to be the same as for the last decade or more with the exception of a sprinkling of new items at breakfast (coconut cinnamon oatmeal) and dinner (one day has a lamb curry stew).

Also, pour one out for pour your own wine at dinner as of today 😭
Thanks for the update! The menu he showed me eliminated Buttered Chicken from future dinner options. That seemed like the only change that I could see looking quickly. Wow, the only CM by the alcohol was opening beer for you. That stinks.

Thanks for the update! The menu he showed me eliminated Buttered Chicken from future dinner options. That seemed like the only change that I could see looking quickly. Wow, the only CM by the alcohol was opening beer for you. That stinks.
Butter chicken was on the rotation :).

I wonder if he showed you the Christmas menu?

Oh, and they are also back to having a chef from Boma do the serving like they had years back. I guess they needed to free up one CM to serve the wine and beer 🙄

Butter chicken was on the rotation :).

I wonder if he showed you the Christmas menu?

Oh, and they are also back to having a chef from Boma do the serving like they had years back. I guess they needed to free up one CM to serve the wine and beer 🙄
Definitely possible!! The way they made it seem, that starting last week, there will be a new menu going forward. That’s disappointing, but I’m happy the tomato soup and rice will be back!! There was a chef when we were there too, but didn’t think much of it. Thanks for the update! Actually just booked it again for an upcoming trip. 🙂 Enjoy!!

Hi, first time posting! I’m looking to book CL for me, partner and 2 teenagers, never been to wdw before and flying from UK. Was just wondering in CL longue can you only go up for food once? For the price I would like to get my moneys worth for the snacks!

Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter