• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

3.5 weeks away from my first stay at BWI. I still haven’t managed to change my discounted deluxe room to a discounted resort view CL, and the deluxe is cheaper, so I guess I’ll have a lot of room:). I was able to add an arrival day, still discounted, to the front end so will have a solo night. I’m deciding whether to do the xmas party solo that night (going with my sister and her daughter a few days later) or stuff my face at the epcot holiday booths. How rough is the BWI transportation to MK? Any tips about BWI CL?

Reminder GF got a new GM in the last year. That, and other resort manager or broader WDW higher up changes, can sometimes mean changes as they implement their way of doing things/operational preferences.
Still, can you imagine those prices for a meh midday product?

Actually, never mind.

3.5 weeks away from my first stay at BWI. I still haven’t managed to change my discounted deluxe room to a discounted resort view CL, and the deluxe is cheaper, so I guess I’ll have a lot of room:). I was able to add an arrival day, still discounted, to the front end so will have a solo night. I’m deciding whether to do the xmas party solo that night (going with my sister and her daughter a few days later) or stuff my face at the epcot holiday booths. How rough is the BWI transportation to MK? Any tips about BWI CL?
Do keep checking, last year I picked up a discounted room at RIV like just under a week before my trip after checking every day for like 4 months (I really wanted it lol).

BWI transport to MK is basically the same as all other EP Disney hotels, doable. If you don't want to be crowded onto a bus use a MV (about $40 one way) but if you don't mind waiting for the bus and around 15 mins of being on a bus you're fine.

Last year when we did our first CL stay at YC, someone called us about a week before our stay from CL and asked if we had any questions/requests/etc. We are checking in to GF CL on Tuesday and no one has called. Does anyone know if they generally do call from GF?
Nope no calls from GF here either.

Still, can you imagine those prices for a meh midday product?

Actually, never mind.
They have priced me out next year with the minimal AP discount. When it’s double the price of a room for cl? That’s the point that it’s not worth it.

With all the wedding expenses I really wanted to drop cl for Nov trip. However I have BWI deluxe at AP and I really want to see the new rooms and lounge. 🤞🏻they finally release late Nov-Dec RPC dates. It’s been odd. They release a few weeks worth of availability then close it again. I have been stalking for months!

ANYBODY have a clue why CG is blocked off for NYE? S71 only has times until 2pm, Citricos and Narcoosees just say not available for 12/31. It’s so frustrating you can only get poly dining for NYE. 11/1 was date they said they would release for NYE but still nothing.

*I know they didn’t book up , I was up every hour on the hour checking.🙄🤣

Last edited:
We have been looking forward to trying BWI for a few days after Thanksgiving (split stay, 2 nights at Riv which we’ve also been wanting to try. We were able to snag the passholder discount for CL so I upgraded and can’t wait! I have a few silly questions if anyone can help :)

What’s the deal with the duck drinks? My daughter loves rubber ducks and would be so excited about this concept! Do you have to ask for them or is it just random?

Do the resort view rooms include a possible water view? I didn’t see a water view category and added a TP room request but didn’t know if boardwalk/water views were possible.

How are the “picky eater” options here? I read that BWI doesn’t have “kid food” in the evening lineup.

Any tips would be most welcome! We can’t wait!
You can ask any cast member for a duck drink. Lorenzo will gladly make your daughter one ! He is there in the mornings. Lene will make a special one too. I don’t drink so I always get a nice refreshing non-alcoholic one. Remember to ask for a Mickey ice cream bar too. The freezer isn’t installed yet, but my husband and I enjoyed quite a few on our trip last week.
As for food, there is Mac and Cheese and some other kid friendly foods. You can always speak to the chefs that bring the food up for something. I did see one chef bring chicken fingers up for one family.
You will get a call 5 days before your trip from an Innkeeper’s Club cast member, you can mention then your desire for a water view room, you never know what may happen! We are back in just 30 days and I can’t wait! Enjoy your trip.

We have been looking forward to trying BWI for a few days after Thanksgiving (split stay, 2 nights at Riv which we’ve also been wanting to try. We were able to snag the passholder discount for CL so I upgraded and can’t wait! I have a few silly questions if anyone can help :)

What’s the deal with the duck drinks? My daughter loves rubber ducks and would be so excited about this concept! Do you have to ask for them or is it just random?

Do the resort view rooms include a possible water view? I didn’t see a water view category and added a TP room request but didn’t know if boardwalk/water views were possible.

How are the “picky eater” options here? I read that BWI doesn’t have “kid food” in the evening lineup.

Any tips would be most welcome! We can’t wait!
I would suggest emailing Signature Services now and mentioning the room category you booked, and then indicate if there is anything with a water view, you would be thrilled. Don’t wait until SS calls you because your room will very likely have been assigned already at the 5-day mark, and it’s much more difficult (and probably not likely) for them to try to rearrange guests.

I’m kind of a picky eater, and I always choose items from I would consider to be the child-friendly options at BWI. They used to have those items on a separate table, but I haven’t been there since the remodel.

Do keep checking, last year I picked up a discounted room at RIV like just under a week before my trip after checking every day for like 4 months (I really wanted it lol).

BWI transport to MK is basically the same as all other EP Disney hotels, doable. If you don't want to be crowded onto a bus use a MV (about $40 one way) but if you don't mind waiting for the bus and around 15 mins of being on a bus you're fine.
I’m sure I will love the deluxe room, but it’s just for me. It’s ridiculous!

Thanks, I was thinking about MV over, but this trip has gotten a little silly so I may try not to. Late Nov- December trips are always so $$$, even with a discount! I am still torn about the party, but I know the other parks can get crowded on party days, and my niece will dictate the evening on the party we have booked later that week. She wants to leave about half those parties before fireworks!

ETA: I bought the party ticket when I saw that Dec 5 just sold out. Ya’ll knew I would. Hope there are no major flight delays, I did this last year and had plenty of time to grab some wine and roll on over 🤞.

Last edited:
They have priced me out next year with the minimal AP discount. When it’s double the price of a room for cl? That’s the point that it’s not worth it.

With all the wedding expenses I really wanted to drop cl for Nov trip. However I have BWI deluxe at AP and I really want to see the new rooms and lounge. 🤞🏻they finally release late Nov-Dec RPC dates. It’s been odd. They release a few weeks worth of availability then close it again. I have been stalking for months!
I hear you. I am doing CL at BWI this trip because I’m treating my mom (own room, Jollywood, parks), and she loved CL so much the time she stayed with me in early 2022 that I went for it. I’m moving to regular GF to meet my sister/niece. I have been stalking CL as well but not sure I’d go for the extra. But it just looks so pretty. It is DEFINITELY not worth it if they are getting stingy on offerings, though.

I do still have a Disney Suite stay in early Feb - discounted and the time of year is sooooo much cheaper. It’s not much more than a regular RPC rate in Dec! I’ll probably keep the suite for the weekend only and tack on a few extra days in a regular room to do After Hours. Gotta try to dial it back!

I booked a water view room at the Boardwalk for our anniversary trip in February. The only cast discount available for club level were the cottages and my husband really doesn’t like them, I don’t like the steep stairs either. I got 50% off on a regular water view room and I am very happy with it. With my great discounts at restaurants and certain quick services we will make our own club services in our room and save so much money! I will miss seeing the cast members, but I will pop by the desk to say hi!

I wonder if the lesser offerings (seems so, if only slightly, looks cut back at mid-day, I think) are because they’re still “soft” open? I might be wrong on that impression, but I kind of thought it wasn’t quite fully open yet. I’m booked in early Feb, haven’t been since Nov 2022. I’m curious to see what reports say this holiday season!
When we stayed in RPC last month, we were told that they were standardizing the mid-day offerings across all club levels on property, and the soup, lunch meat, and house made chips we loved at RPC would not be returning.

When we stayed in RPC last month, we were told that they were standardizing the mid-day offerings across all club levels on property, and the soup, lunch meat, and house made chips we loved at RPC would not be returning.
We had housemade potato chips at atrium club in mid September. They were very good, hope they don’t get rid of them.

I just got back from the YC CL and the food offerings were the same as last year but I felt the quality and presentation was not as good. I am not blaming the food at YC but I was sick the last two days I was there and did not eat anywhere else. I won’t be going back for a while unfortunately, it was a tough trip. Mid day snacks were the same veggie and dip,crackers, chips hard boiled eggs, lunchables, cookies etc. The best food was the pot roast with mashed potato and chicken fingers. Breakfast was iffy so I stayed with cereal and oatmeal. Food was not that hot, just warm. Pretty disappointed. It is my favorite resort.

I just got back from the YC CL and the food offerings were the same as last year but I felt the quality and presentation was not as good. I am not blaming the food at YC but I was sick the last two days I was there and did not eat anywhere else. I won’t be going back for a while unfortunately, it was a tough trip. Mid day snacks were the same veggie and dip,crackers, chips hard boiled eggs, lunchables, cookies etc. The best food was the pot roast with mashed potato and chicken fingers. Breakfast was iffy so I stayed with cereal and oatmeal. Food was not that hot, just warm. Pretty disappointed. It is my favorite resort.
Sorry to hear that. Disappointing to hear that things weren’t hot, etc. Hope you’re feeling better.

Wow, that’s a dumb justification for cutting costs. Who would hear that excuse and not immediately think “then they should standardize prices too” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Feel bad for the CMs at RPC having to deal with any repeat guests used to the old ways, it can’t be pretty.

Wow. That is idiotic. I understand the financial aspect, but there is very little extra draw to stay at RPC if offerings become more standardized. It’s supposed to be the flagship.
We had housemade potato chips at atrium club in mid September. They were very good, hope they don’t get rid of them.
I had them at Tower Club in September. That would be awful if they got rid of them :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter