Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Question, specific to YC: Do they put away evening appetizers promptly at 7:00? We have a flight arriving at 6:00, and if things go perfectly, I feel like we could make it for evening appetizers, so long as we are able to fix plates right at 7:00. Part of the draw of club level for this one night stay would be not having to make a dinner reservation and having food available upon arrival.
Just getting from your MCO gate via the monorail, to exiting the airport often takes a solid chunk of time.

I distinctly recall a trip where a 20min flight delay= I did not get to my hotel until solid 2 full hours after my scheduled landing time, but that was using the Magic Express.

On the bright side, you should be able to make it to the hotel in time for desserts! There is also a small chance your flight will land early.

Question for everyone in this thread:
Have you ever experienced digestive problems at WDW?

Prior to 2018, it was rare for any of us to get sick at WDW. Since 2018 though, on most of our WDW trips at least one of us has wound up getting sick at WDW.

We have not had this problem when staying at Universal or offsite, over many stays at Universal. Only rarely has anyone ever been sick when we vacationed anywhere else or stayed offsite.

Prior to 2018, it was rare for any of us to get sick at WDW. Since 2018 though, on most of our WDW trips at least one of us has wound up getting sick at WDW.

We have not had this problem when staying at Universal or offsite, over many stays at Universal. Only rarely has anyone ever been sick when we vacationed anywhere else or stayed offsite.
We get seasonal allergy issues visiting florida but sickness? Luckily no.

We are staying RPC tomorrow. I searched here and the latest mention of afternoon tea was a few months ago. Has it returned?

Thank you! We have a 5/12 arrival, so I bet our call will be happening soon.
A friend had a call last night, she had a single night 4/30-5/1 and then 5/1-7 std cl at BWI. She was walked to YC WV cl for only the single night, She was told CL opening 5/1.

Someone posted deluxe rooms and suites are not ready so with above poster being moved makes since because they have a deluxe room.

Nope, and goodness knows I eat everything I see 😂!!

Question, specific to YC: Do they put away evening appetizers promptly at 7:00? We have a flight arriving at 6:00, and if things go perfectly, I feel like we could make it for evening appetizers, so long as we are able to fix plates right at 7:00. Part of the draw of club level for this one night stay would be not having to make a dinner reservation and having food available upon arrival.
An hour from landing, with no checked luggage is doable. Use a taxi.

However a 6p flight is more ikely to be delayed then be early.

Chances aren't good. Short flight delay. A few traffic delays

KtP reporting that the Stone Harbor Club at BC will be closing for refurb on 4/15. I feel sure people here were aware, but I’ve been a bit MIA.

The article says snacks and drinks will be available upon request..! I’d be pretty peeved.

I don’t think anyone has posted about any specific dates or details for BC. I know we’ve speculated & noticed the lack of availability. Kind of crazy how many club levels aren’t available the next few months. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen Disney spend so much money on renovations for so many resorts at the same time. Makes me nervous what the prices will be when they’re all done in the next year or so.

I gave a Poly cl host a pin since he was a collector. I had taken a VIP tour and did not want the pin for myself and he was very happy to accept it.

We got the dreaded BWI call this afternoon.

Background -
5/12-5/14 we have reserved:
- 2 BR BWI CL
- Standard CL
- regular BWI room

(This was to maximize our chance at an Epcot stay since I haven’t been able to find any other YC or BC availability)

They were only calling about the 2 BR CL. That room will not be available. Hopefully that means the lounge and other CL rooms will be on schedule, but they didn’t have any information on that.

We were offered a 2 BR Villa at Boulder Ridge, but I declined. For what I want, it is not a good trade. They had no CL to offer.

Does anyone have any more information on Beach Club Stone Harbor Lounge refurb? I’ve only seen it a couple times online so I don’t know how true it is. We are booked for May 21-24. Haven’t received any news.

Does anyone have any more information on Beach Club Stone Harbor Lounge refurb? I’ve only seen it a couple times online so I don’t know how true it is. We are booked for May 21-24. Haven’t received any news.
Thought I saw it might be April 2024.

I don’t think that was a Disney announcement 🤔

A friend had a call last night, she had a single night 4/30-5/1 and then 5/1-7 std cl at BWI. She was walked to YC WV cl for only the single night, She was told CL opening 5/1.

Someone posted deluxe rooms and suites are not ready so with above poster being moved makes since because they have a deluxe room.
Any word on the cottages?

What floor is the Polynesian concierge room? It will be our first time there. Thanks
Hawaii longhouse is Club Level. There are a few suites in Tonga which are also Club Level.

Believe you posted that you were in Garden View which would be in Hawaii.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter