• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I got the notice yesterday and have heard no noise, but that’s on 4th floor (I’m right next to some deluxe rooms), I can’t speak for the deluxe on the 3rd floor though.
I got the notice yesterday and have heard no noise, but that’s on 4th floor (I’m right next to some deluxe rooms), I can’t speak for the deluxe on the 3rd floor though.
I really think for now it’s not going to be noticeable in rooms. The work is too far from them

I really think for now it’s not going to be noticeable in rooms. The work is too far from them
Right, I think just covering bases just in case someone hears something and they can go “well, we warned you”. What they didn’t announce, and only had a sign off for, was the water being turned off from 1-5 in the middle of the night/morning today. I was talking with someone on the way to Epcot who didn’t know, and their son got up in the middle of the night and there were issues 🙈. I really think they could have added that to the letter.

Right, I think just covering bases just in case someone hears something and they can go “well, we warned you”. What they didn’t announce, and only had a sign off for, was the water being turned off from 1-5 in the middle of the night/morning today. I was talking with someone on the way to Epcot who didn’t know, and their son got up in the middle of the night and there were issues 🙈. I really think they could have added that to the letter.
When we were there a couple weeks ago for the guardians AP preview they did have an over night water outage. They put out signs for 2 days before and called the room with messages twice

Does anyone have an update on the Tonga Lounge? I saw that guests in the Tonga Suites can access the CL lounge in the Hawaii building, just as before, but is the Tonga Lounge also offering food throughout the day? I know they have not brought back room service. Just trying to see what, if any, the added benefits are of staying in a suite versus staying in a Hawaii CL room (other than the extra square footage). Thanks!
Bumping this question from @rum0007 (did not see an answer)—decision to be made between T CL Poly vs. H CL Poly vs. GF!

Fear!!! I'm terrified of coasters lol. I do mine train and rest track, that's it. For FOP, I look up when it's too scary, I also count because I know it's not long lol. I can do all the Star Wars rides though. I love the mickey railroad.

On a different note, my son graduates HS tomorrow. I'm so not ready for this 😢
If you can do mine train, rise, and you can do railroad I believe you can do this. Will it push you? Yes. In a good way. I promise you will survive. It won’t be more than you can handle if you can manage those 3 rides.

When we were there a couple weeks ago for the guardians AP preview they did have an over night water outage. They put out signs for 2 days before and called the room with messages twice
I saw one sign near the elevators on the second floor, and I only caught a glimpse of it because I was waiting for someone in an ECV to pass so I stopped. No messages on phones or anything, I even forgot for a second and was surprised when I turned my faucet on in the morning (it did the thing where it blows air out and the water goes all over, and scared me awake lol). I can imagine if you weren’t paying attention you’d miss the sign. It is odd though, I’ve been in several resorts where they’ve had to shut off water for a while and it’s usually made much more obvious. Thankfully I was dead asleep the entire time, I just thought it was weird they didn’t say more because water being out is a bigger deal than noise (but I don’t have kids napping, so I understand noise can be a big thing for people with littles).

I saw one sign near the elevators on the second floor, and I only caught a glimpse of it because I was waiting for someone in an ECV to pass so I stopped. No messages on phones or anything, I even forgot for a second and was surprised when I turned my faucet on in the morning (it did the thing where it blows air out and the water goes all over, and scared me awake lol). I can imagine if you weren’t paying attention you’d miss the sign. It is odd though, I’ve been in several resorts where they’ve had to shut off water for a while and it’s usually made much more obvious. Thankfully I was dead asleep the entire time, I just thought it was weird they didn’t say more because water being out is a bigger deal than noise (but I don’t have kids napping, so I understand noise can be a big thing for people with littles).
How odd they did it so different just a couple weeks apart

So Deanna that works in BWI CL is a gem, poor thing got stuck talking to me for an hour 🤣 (I’m a talker). Helped me fill a bag with chocolates and we just started talking. It was wonderful after some experiences at other CLs where the CMs ignore me. The food has also been great, but I sadly haven’t gotten pictures since there keeps being a line of people at the food and I feel bad just standing there taking pictures.

Another question since I can't sleep. For those who did GOTG, what is the intensity of the roller coaster portion? Is it big drops? Do you see it coming since it's dark?
It’s the funnest ride ever! It doesn’t feel scary just fun! No inversions, no huge hills, and even though it’s dark you can see because the screens on the wall light it up. It’s similar to SM but less intense/bumpy. The track is so smooth! It feels like you are gliding/flying!

So Deanna that works in BWI CL is a gem, poor thing got stuck talking to me for an hour 🤣 (I’m a talker). Helped me fill a bag with chocolates and we just started talking. It was wonderful after some experiences at other CLs where the CMs ignore me. The food has also been great, but I sadly haven’t gotten pictures since there keeps being a line of people at the food and I feel bad just standing there taking pictures.
I wondered if that was you. I saw you chatting with her last night and should have come and asked if you were Sarah. It was such a long day yesterday on only 2 hours of sleep so i opted not to try. We arrived at 8:30 yesterday morning and spent time in Epcot waiting for our room to be ready. After we got into our room, we went to Animal Kingdom where we got to ride Flight of Passage for the first time with $ILL. We loved it! Today we are doing ROTR for the first time and then GOTG this evening with a $ILL.

Loving the Innkeepers Club. Haven’t been in 5 years. Lorenzo served me and my husband mimosas yesterday morning and told us about his time at AKL CL. Got to meet Lene yesterday afternoon and evening and she couldn’t be more gracious.

Some pics from BWI CL. Scrambled Eggs and Ham and Mickey Cinnamon Rolls this morning. Strawberry cheesecake and key lime dessert and Mickey brownies last night and mimosas yesterday morning. Didn’t take pics of dinner last night but it was short ribs, beefy Mac and cheese and another pasta dish that escapes me.
C53A12D1-D15D-4505-B298-C51AD5ED5391.jpeg766D352B-20CE-46E5-8F9F-51FFD035D38A.jpeg

Attachments

• 40115CDC-C5BE-4110-BF1A-CC8751AFFCAA.jpeg
    40115CDC-C5BE-4110-BF1A-CC8751AFFCAA.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 6116452A-48D5-4E21-BE70-B1B2263AA151.jpeg
    6116452A-48D5-4E21-BE70-B1B2263AA151.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 35
Some pics from BWI CL. Scrambled Eggs and Ham and Mickey Cinnamon Rolls this morning. Strawberry cheesecake and key lime dessert and Mickey brownies last night and mimosas yesterday morning. Didn’t take pics of dinner last night but it was short ribs, beefy Mac and cheese and another pasta dish that escapes me.
View attachment 673970View attachment 673971
Thanks for the pics, food looks great, enjoy your stay!

View attachment 673970View attachment 673971
These are fantastic! Thank you ❤️ How is the crowd level in the lounge?

How odd they did it so different just a couple weeks apart
I keep wondering if it was kind of a last minute thing, like they noticed an issue and were like “we gotta do this tonight!” And didn’t have time to do more than just the one sign. I know my shower water kept randomly getting cooler and then blazing hot yesterday, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I wondered if that was you. I saw you chatting with her last night and should have come and asked if you were Sarah. It was such a long day yesterday on only 2 hours of sleep so i opted not to try. We arrived at 8:30 yesterday morning and spent time in Epcot waiting for our room to be ready. After we got into our room, we went to Animal Kingdom where we got to ride Flight of Passage for the first time with $ILL. We loved it! Today we are doing ROTR for the first time and then GOTG this evening with a $ILL.

Loving the Innkeepers Club. Haven’t been in 5 years. Lorenzo served me and my husband mimosas yesterday morning and told us about his time at AKL CL. Got to meet Lene yesterday afternoon and evening and she couldn’t be more gracious.
I think I saw you, but I wasn’t 100% sure, I was so tired last night and definitely didn’t plan on standing there for an hour talking 😂. I’m at HS this morning, but got a late start so just meandering around, no clue about tonight, I contemplated buying another LL for GG but think I’ll do it tomorrow and Monday again. I hope you love that and Rise, they’re just fantastic! Going to try to do better with lounge pictures, grateful you got some. I keep showing up at busy times and just trying to grab a table. Still haven’t had a mimosa, sadly, I never get offered one when I arrive and always too shy to ask 😔

I haven’t taken any pictures yet (sadly I’m horrible at it), but I can say the lounge is either super busy or mostly empty. It’s not horrible, but there are some large groups who come in and start moving chairs from tables making seating a bit awkward (fine for me eating alone since usually a table is left with 1 chair, but it gets hard at points). It’s not horrible though, I think it mainly just feels more crowded since half the guests seem to be there with large family groups.

Can someone confirm that that CR-CL Atrium rooms are currently getting full/everyday maid service?

As to that, it’s gotten a lot better since they dropped some of the rooms

The issue we had was the size of one group there at one time which can be a major impact

There was a family of 20 or so there. Several rooms. The lounge was the only place they could congregate together so they’d stay in there all day playing games and hanging out. 20 dining at once is a big impact on the lounge seating when they all show up together. The same number of guests staying in the CL but showing up at various times wouldn’t have the same impact as 20 at once

I keep wondering if it was kind of a last minute thing, like they noticed an issue and were like “we gotta do this tonight!” And didn’t have time to do more than just the one sign. I know my shower water kept randomly getting cooler and then blazing hot yesterday, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I think I saw you, but I wasn’t 100% sure, I was so tired last night and definitely didn’t plan on standing there for an hour talking 😂. I’m at HS this morning, but got a late start so just meandering around, no clue about tonight, I contemplated buying another LL for GG but think I’ll do it tomorrow and Monday again. I hope you love that and Rise, they’re just fantastic! Going to try to do better with lounge pictures, grateful you got some. I keep showing up at busy times and just trying to grab a table. Still haven’t had a mimosa, sadly, I never get offered one when I arrive and always too shy to ask 😔
In my experience they never ask about a mimosa. You’ll have to ask, other than sunday morning. They’ll have it all out to make yourself Sunday morning

Lene has an awesome double ducky mimosa you need to try

Can someone confirm that that CR-CL Atrium rooms are currently getting full/everyday maid service?
We were there 2 weeks ago and yes, full service every day. I couldn't tell if they changed the sheets sometime mid-week or not, but everything was always crisp! Ample towels, tidied up the bathroom counter, garbage taken - everything we have gotten before COVID (I guess except night turndown). Not to sound spoiled, but it is so nice to return to the room after a hot park day and everything is fresh, clean and beds nicely made - I have always liked this when we travel.

That’s great to hear. I don’t mind if they don’t change the sheets during my stay, I just like to come back to a crispy, neat bed at the end of the day as well. I can never make my bed as well at home, so that is definitely a treat of staying at a hotel and something I certainly missed during COVID stays. Thanks for the reply :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter