• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thinking of changing the last two nights of our CR reservation to the Atruim
Club, but am a little scared of the hot breakfast offerings (especially given all the coddled egg discussion 🤢). The hot breakfast offerings sound appealing at the BC/YC, but I’ve never done CR-CL and don’t know what to expect.

Last edited:

Just wait until after dinner time when the garbage bag forest blooms…

You weren’t wrong. Final tally was 6 strollers, 1 scooter, and 3 plates of Captain Cooks leftovers when I got up at 6am.

Did you ask the staff if it’s ok? Wonder if they can speak to the families if it’s not

No, I just immediately came to the Internet to complain to strangers like a good DISer. 😎

But in seriousness, I get and can respect the points/counter points on the topic, CMs have been known to tell people it’s OK, it’s a topic with no resolution, to each their own, etc. Just not something I would ever think of doing, personally.

Not to start an argument, but when did this become a place to store your stuff?

View attachment 671946
My last stay at BWI CL (October), I could barely walk down the hall due to the number of scooters and double-strollers parked along the walls. It was most definitely a fire hazard. I don’t see how anyone actually using a stroller or scooter could have made it down the hall.

You weren’t wrong. Final tally was 6 strollers, 1 scooter, and 3 plates of Captain Cooks leftovers when I got up at 6am.

No, I just immediately came to the Internet to complain to strangers like a good DISer. 😎

But in seriousness, I get and can respect the points/counter points on the topic, CMs have been known to tell people it’s OK, it’s a topic with no resolution, to each their own, etc. Just not something I would ever think of doing, personally.
I was wondering if it was ok in the mind of the staff, which is why I would ask, especially if I knew the staff to some degree, such as in casual conversation. I don’t see any here at BWI right now but if I did I’d ask their thoughts on it

ECV are a bit different. They don‘t really fit in the doors and around the furniture of some of the rooms well at all. I took mine in at CR but other rooms it was not something I could manage. Strollers fold, they fit

Last edited:
Club, but am a little scared of the hot breakfast offerings (especially given all the coddled egg discussion 🤢). The hot breakfast offerings sound appealing at the BC/YC, but I’ve never done CR-CL and don’t know what to expect.

Not sure what's on offer over there at YC/BC, but breakfast was my favorite meal of everything last week when I was at Atrium Club. Coddled eggs...I've never had them before, glad I tried it and it was better than I thought it would be but not something I'd ask for every day. The vegetable/egg quiches are great. There is also a new offering I'm not sure was mentioned here yet: sticky bread pudding. Really good stuff, debuted last Monday and came back either Wednesday or Thursday last week. I like it a lot better than coddled eggs :D. It was a pretty even rotation of items over the week. I definitely never left the lounge feeling hungry or wanting more after breakfast.

I’ve stayed BC club level four times since it reopened. We’ve been greeted twice and used our magic bands to go up ourselves twice, so I guess it depends on the day and the staff. We also stayed BWI, and we got there late, so I know we were not greeted and led up there either.
What have been the food offerings lately when you went there? I'm debating about what hotel to stay in for a pre-cruise night stay since we won't be going into the parks. At the moment I have beach club but wasn't sure if I should switch to poly for $400 more :(.

Totally enjoyed breakfast in Atrium Club. Loved the smoked salmon, avocado toast, steel cut oatmeal, veggie quiches and yes, even the coddled eggs! Nice selection of pastries. Makings for mimosas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter