Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Very discouraging to hear. Sorry about your stay. How long ago was this? Hope your next stay goes better.

We had full housekeeping every day of our four night stay at the Yacht Club in February. The room was spotless, too. I was impressed with the CL staff and how friendly and helpful they were. They had enough staff to circulate in the lounge and take the time to talk to the guests. :)

Someone else who remembers better can chime in but I don’t remember the closing time, but I do remember that when it’s closed it’s closed. In the morning, however, before the lounge opens, they put a little tea cart out in the hall with coffee carafe and a little something you could eat like a basket of mini muffin or something. I always get a coffee early there.
You can,however, always ask a cast member for something and they will get it for you. If they have it.
This was pre Covid information hopefully still the same
It’s tricky to explain. The center area where the food is gets closed but the seating around railings with lobby below you can still use. I haven’t been post Covid but unless they built new walls or doors you can walk to those areas. I sat there late a few times just enjoying watching people coming and going.

We were there when WL CL reopened in Dec and it was the same set up as before. The room with the food is closed but the table and chairs area is always open. There is usually a CM around the desk area when the food isn't open during the day. The 6:30 am coffee service was just that, coffee. I do not remember if they had tea then.

Very discouraging to hear. Sorry about your stay. How long ago was this? Hope your next stay goes better.
This was this past July of 2021. We did go back this Feb, we just returned 2 weeks ago ( 😭 ) for a split stay between GDT CL and GF. We loved both!!! Great experience this time.

Returning Nov/Dec to GF for my first CL stay there, on an amazing rate thanks to a good friend. :love: Sooooooo excited!

This was this past July of 2021. We did go back this Feb, we just returned 2 weeks ago ( 😭 ) for a split stay between GDT CL and GF. We loved both!!! Great experience this time.

Returning Nov/Dec to GF for my first CL stay there, on an amazing rate thanks to a good friend. :love: Sooooooo excited!
I’ve always wanted to do CL at GF, but the prices are insane now. Maybe they’ll bring Sugarloaf back one day. Glad your recent trip was better.

We are here now and other than the afternoon snacks, our stay has been wonderful. Tonight in the lounge they had chicken tenders, pork bbq, and brisket with mashed potatoes. Everything was so good and the CMs have been outstanding.
Yes ! We had that same " dinner spread " I believe monday night ! I thought it was great to have so many " protein" options for the 5 pm spread :)

Garden Wing - 1 bedroom suite ACCESS. ???

I'm looking for a 1 BR suite and this came up at CR. Does "access" mean "accessible" or "club access"? If Club, then which one can I attend?

Thanks.

Garden Wing - 1 bedroom suite ACCESS. ???

I'm looking for a 1 BR suite and this came up at CR. Does "access" mean "accessible" or "club access"? If Club, then which one can I attend?

Thanks.

It means you have access to the Atrium Club on the 12th floor of the tower. Disney generally uses the phrase “Club Level Access” when the room type is not physically located on the CL floor and/or building, depending on the resort.

In CR’s case, there are a few above-standard room types in the Garden Wing that are CL Access rooms.

Hope that makes sense.

It means you have access to the Atrium Club on the 12th floor of the tower. Disney generally uses the phrase “Club Level Access” when the room type is not physically located on the CL floor and/or building, depending on the resort.

In CR’s case, there are a few above-standard room types in the Garden Wing that are CL Access rooms.

Hope that makes sense.
Thank you for your quick reply!

Yes daily house keeping and individual bottles of toiletries. We move tomorrow to AKL club level. I’m anxious to see the difference.
Can you share some of the things that were on the breakfast and the appetizer menu today?

Can you share some of the things that were on the breakfast and the appetizer menu today?
Today’s breakfast was pancakes, sausage links, plant based sausage patties, egg and ham quiche rounds and then the standard breads, jellies, cold cereal, yogurt etc.

Afternoon snacks were the same prepackaged chips, etc.

We will swing by evening apps quickly before heading out for dinner. I’ll let you know what they have tonight.

Some recent CR Tower Club lounge/food offering photos. I'd say offerings overall were mostly similar to what they were around the Sept/October reopening.

Honey yogurt jars, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, and various oatmeal toppings. Unfortunately CR is still really lacking in the morning fruit department - that chopped fruit in its own juices just doesn't compare favorably to what is offered at other CLs (in my opinion). At least they have added a version that is strawberries/blueberries/blackberries in addition to the mostly mellon mixed fruit. I don't know why they make this harder on themselves - just put out a bowl of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and maybe some sliced melon and be done with it. :confused3

View attachment 651935

Steel cut oats.
View attachment 651937

Avocado toast.
View attachment 651938

Vegetable quiche. They recently added induction warmers to the counters here (and on 12 from what I was told). Makes for a nicer presentation that the portable warmers they had before. They also changed the food shields (or whatever they are called) to a more modern all-glass look.
View attachment 651939

Swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, Munster cheese, pit ham, roasted turkey, salami.
View attachment 651940

View attachment 651941

View attachment 651942

I put the mixed fruit on top of the oatmeal.
View attachment 651945

Obligatory mimosa photo. :-)
View attachment 651946

Thank you for the pictures! I never considered Contemporary for CL but these pictures are great.

As far as the berries not being mixed, I'm happy they don't mix them because my son has a terrible strawberry allergy but he has no issues with other berries. I wonder if that is the reason. 🤔

It's pretty disappointing to hear that Beach Club's CL has been a bit of a wreck and Yacht wasn't providing housekeeping (this is what we experienced during our non-CL Yacht stay in January; I had to ask for it because I don't think they would have shown up at all during the trip).

Today’s breakfast was pancakes, sausage links, plant based sausage patties, egg and ham quiche rounds and then the standard breads, jellies, cold cereal, yogurt etc.

Afternoon snacks were the same prepackaged chips, etc.

We will swing by evening apps quickly before heading out for dinner. I’ll let you know what they have tonight.
Thanks so much. Enjoy your dinner.

Random Contemporary CL question for @GADisneyDad14 or whoever else might know…

if you are staying Tower Club on 14, can you access the Atrium Club on 12 at all? Mostly just curious, wouldn’t mind looking around to scout for possible future trips

It has been several years since our last Disney trip. We leave a week from today and am beyond excited!! We have 3 atrium club rooms for a week. Our last stay was poly CL and before that was BW CL. What has changed in the last few years? Will I still get an email asking to help with ADRs etc?? I booked everything for the week 60 days out but would like to add a couple if possible. Other than the “famous” coddled eggs 😂, any other things to look forward to or look out for? This is our first stay at the contemporary. My hubby has always wanted to stay there. We are a party of 7 - 19 years and up.

It's pretty disappointing to hear that Beach Club's CL has been a bit of a wreck and Yacht wasn't providing housekeeping (this is what we experienced during our non-CL Yacht stay in January; I had to ask for it because I don't think they would have shown up at all during the trip).
That is not our experience at all when we stayed club level at the Yacht Club. in February. We had daily full housekeeping with beds being made, etc. The lounge was great and had plentiful and delicious selections. There are always times when there is a bad experience, but so far from the reports I've read, things have been good. :)

Thank you for the pictures! I never considered Contemporary for CL but these pictures are great.

As far as the berries not being mixed, I'm happy they don't mix them because my son has a terrible strawberry allergy but he has no issues with other berries. I wonder if that is the reason. 🤔

BC was only a wreck for one day (but it was a pretty big wreck - it seemed more like they were unprepared for a large influx of people).. They pretty much had it back together by the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter