• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

On our way to the airport for our trip back to the Boardwalk! We will be there to watch our granddaughter in her cheer competition. My daughter in law left on an earlier flight with our cheerleader, we have the other granddaughter with us. Can’t wait to head back. Just a short 4 day trip.
I did book a trip for September yesterday though! So now I have 2 more trips this year!

Found the 14th floor map - see below. Hope that helps with my location description above. I'm a little partial to the Bay Lake view rooms since you have the lounge for a MK view fix and can save some money, but of course staying on the TPV side is awfully nice as well!
View attachment 649756

does anyone have the layout for the Atrium level?

I have a couple of questions...

Been a long time since we've stayed Club Level thanks to the pandemic. We are returning to our beloved Club Level come this August at the Beach Club (first time doing club level there).

1) I assume the club level booking window is 60 days at this point? Ie., we get our requests in before 60 days and they make sure they book things for when the 60 day + 10 date hits?
2) Can/Will they book a VIP tour for us? I've been hearing those are filling up fast these days and we really want to try one this time at WDW (done them a few times at DL). I'm on the West coast and really do not want to have to wake up before the birds to book a thing. I *will* if I need to but I don't wanna <stomps foot>

On a side note, everyone's recent pictures in this thread are making me burst with excitement. August is so long AWAY.

I have a couple of questions...

Been a long time since we've stayed Club Level thanks to the pandemic. We are returning to our beloved Club Level come this August at the Beach Club (first time doing club level there).

1) I assume the club level booking window is 60 days at this point? Ie., we get our requests in before 60 days and they make sure they book things for when the 60 day + 10 date hits?
2) Can/Will they book a VIP tour for us? I've been hearing those are filling up fast these days and we really want to try one this time at WDW (done them a few times at DL). I'm on the West coast and really do not want to have to wake up before the birds to book a thing. I *will* if I need to but I don't wanna <stomps foot>

On a side note, everyone's recent pictures in this thread are making me burst with excitement. August is so long AWAY.
They will no longer book your dining for you or your VIP Tour. They will help you procure dining or check VIP availability once you’re there. I just checked out this morning from Beach Club - this was my second stay there, and I stayed at Innkeeper’s Club in November. Unless this has changed since they called me about this most recent stay (and the one I have end of April), you are on the hook. If you find this has changed, please let us know!

They will no longer book your dining for you or your VIP Tour. They will help you procure dining or check VIP availability once you’re there. I just checked out this morning from Beach Club - this was my second stay there, and I stayed at Innkeeper’s Club in November. Unless this has changed since they called me about this most recent stay (and the one I have end of April), you are on the hook. If you find this has changed, please let us know!

Wow... really? That was such a nice perk to not have to worry about that stuff. We are traveling in a party of 9 this time and I was REALLY hoping they would be able to help us handle all the table wrangling.

View attachment 653331And since we’re checked out, here’s our room. It was 5680, and it was a lovely view. Protected from wind and weather. We were on the corner, though, so if the people to our left were out, it was a little awkward.
What a lovely view! Was it a water view? What an early flight home you had. Glad it was a good trip. Now go take a nap. 😴 😀

Wow... really? That was such a nice perk to not have to worry about that stuff. We are traveling in a party of 9 this time and I was REALLY hoping they would be able to help us handle all the table wrangling.
They may help you book your ILL and LLs in the mornings if you need an extra pair of hands or aren’t comfortable with the system. I’ve seen reports in which a CM has signed on with you (or used one of your devices) and done one why you do the other, as well as changed an ILL if the one you chose changes to an inconvenient time. They cannot change a regular LL, however. This, of course, depends on how many extra CMs are on duty in the morning and if they are available at the 7am countdown to help.

They may help you book your ILL and LLs in the mornings if you need an extra pair of hands or aren’t comfortable with the system. I’ve seen reports in which a CM has signed on with you (or used one of your devices) and done one why you do the other, as well as changed an ILL if the one you chose changes to an inconvenient time. They cannot change a regular LL, however. This, of course, depends on how many extra CMs are on duty in the morning and if they are available at the 7am countdown to help.

That's good to know. Still currently making all the sad faces about dining though.

What a lovely view! Was it a water view? What an early flight home you had. Glad it was a good trip. Now go take a nap. 😴 😀
I booked standard view, so I don’t know if that is indeed a standard view or if I was upgraded.

A couple of things (and just a warning, one isn't CL related, I just trust y'alls opinions and feel safer from mean people in here lol). First, I have a standard BWI CL room booked for my solo trip in June, would love to request a room with a king bed but don't trust TP room finder. Does anyone have any idea, or a chart that shows, what rooms are king? I always feel so awkward having a room with two queens on a solo trip, that one bed I feel like I should just lay down on every now and then so it doesn't feel left out.

On to the non-CL thing, that y'all can help me with or not (technically, can ignore me on both if you want): I just booked my first trip to DLR for July, wasn't even in my vision but I had a companion ticket to use and my daughter wants to try something new, so here we go. Staying at Disneyland Hotel, not CL because we want to try all the food there (we'll probably be back for a longer trip and do CL on a future trip with the family, on a more chill trip), but I have no clue about places to eat there. Has anyone in here been to DLR and have any favorite TS places they like to go to, or just skip it all and stuff ourselves silly with churros (my daughters idea)?

On to the non-CL thing, that y'all can help me with or not (technically, can ignore me on both if you want): I just booked my first trip to DLR for July, wasn't even in my vision but I had a companion ticket to use and my daughter wants to try something new, so here we go. Staying at Disneyland Hotel, not CL because we want to try all the food there (we'll probably be back for a longer trip and do CL on a future trip with the family, on a more chill trip), but I have no clue about places to eat there. Has anyone in here been to DLR and have any favorite TS places they like to go to, or just skip it all and stuff ourselves silly with churros (my daughters idea)?

I really don’t have much DLR experience at all (just one brief visit), but one of the best Disney meals I’ve ever had anywhere was at the Napa Rose bar one evening several years ago. Highly recommend.

I recall ending up in conversation with my bar neighbors. Once they realized I was a WDW person and this was my first time there, they immediately asked “what do you think of our dinky castle?!?” 😂 Random moment but that exchange has always stuck with me.

Anyway, I also stayed at DLH. It’s like a mix of elements from CR and Poly, which makes no sense in writing but totally works there, somehow!

Have fun!

Has anyone in here been to DLR and have any favorite TS places they like to go to, or just skip it all and stuff ourselves silly with churros (my daughters idea)?

I have many feelings about restaurants at DL. Here are some of our must do's:

Napa Rose (see below)
Carthay Circle (the bread... my gods the bread)
Lamplight Lounge

Beyond those, I go with what sounds good (menu perusing is your friend) and what is available.

There are not as many restaurant options at DL as there are at WDW. This means it is easier to pick where to go but also more difficult to get into some places you want to go. All the places I listed are quite popular and you'll want to book as soon as you are able. AND if you do not manage to get what you want, check back and often. Locals book and cancel all the time.

I really don’t have much DLR experience at all (just one brief visit), but one of the best Disney meals I’ve ever had anywhere was at the Napa Rose bar one evening several years ago. Highly recommend.

This is hands down my #1 must book for when I go to DL. Napa Rose is AMAZING.

Sorry, Just getting back to this ! I am saying the quality of my PHOTOS are not the best . I am still figuring out how to post them. We LOVED everything about the YC and the Club Level experience was great !!
Have done YC CL pre-COVID and am a little on the fence about whether to go back to CL or just a regular rooms (and do more nice ADR’s) for a summer trip. I’d love to hear your review of the YC CL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter