Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have a split stay coming up YC/AKL. We are staying club level at both resorts. My memory is breakfast starts at 7, is that correct? We have 2 days of VIP tour and I want to schedule our pick up for as early in the morning as we can but I also want enough time to eat breakfast prior. We are looking forward to making the most of a very long overdue trip. It will be our first trip without my mother who passed away in April. Any tips or must dos for club level or the resorts/parks in general would be greatly appreciated!

We have a split stay coming up YC/AKL. We are staying club level at both resorts. My memory is breakfast starts at 7, is that correct? We have 2 days of VIP tour and I want to schedule our pick up for as early in the morning as we can but I also want enough time to eat breakfast prior. We are looking forward to making the most of a very long overdue trip. It will be our first trip without my mother who passed away in April. Any tips or must dos for club level or the resorts/parks in general would be greatly appreciated!
I’ll admit if I was springing for a VIP tour I’d wanna sleep in! I’m OVER this 6:50am wake-up call if you don’t wanna stand in 2 hour lines absurdity 😡

As far as CL must do’s appetizers is when they shine. 5pm-7pm for all the CLs I do believe.

I’ve used wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com in the past.

In December I wanted to give a cast compliment at Blizzard Beach and guest services gave me a card with this e-mail address: guest.services@disneyworld.com

It took like 3 weeks for a response, although in the past I’ve received faster acknowledgments. I think they are running behind on these kinds of things just given staffing/volume/etc.

You have to do it while there, but sometimes I send feedback using either: 1) the QR code on the resort TV scroll… 2) the QR code on the letter they leave in your room (getting this letter seems hit or miss for me)….3) clicking the link in the e-mail that usually comes from the resort around the first or second day of your stay (I mostly get this e-mail but sometimes don’t). These go to the on duty resort manager (if I’m not mistaken) and in my experience they really do read them.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much!! I’ll give that email a shot 😁

Tipping CL CMs: we usually buy a few medium to large boxes of the disney chocolates and hand them out the last day; CMs have always said chocolates are very much appreciated since they were never allowed to accept cash; mousekeeping always gets an envelope every morning on the bed; and car valets get 2 bucks when dropping off and then the same when picking up at each resort;

Breakfast service starts at 7am. I haven't been to either of those CLs since reopening but I believe most/all have coffee out around 6:30am.

We've done a few tours in the past and usually do 8:15 or 8:30'ish for the pickup.

With two VIP tours you don't really need any park tips - you're good to go! Just show up. :goodvibes

I do recommend to eat a solid breakfast on tour day - sounds like that's already in your plans.

I hope you have a wonderful trip full of enjoyment and new memories.

That's ok. I'm just debating whether to renew my AP. With my oldest going to college I'm not sure we will have the time or money to go more then once. A good AP deal would sway me lol. I have a 4 day weekend in September and food and wine would be perfect.

I probably won't renew mine. It then makes me feel that I have to use it so many times. My husband likes it enough but we went four times in 2021. He said all my iphone memories are Disney. I mean I guess we could go somewhere else. :rotfl:

Are they still leaving candy on the pillows?

No, evening turndown service/chocolate on the pillows has not returned since reopening. Whether that is "has not returned yet" or "will not return ever" is TBD.

It sort of feels like turndown service was slipping at some places even before Covid so I'm somewhat worried it may never return. But a lot of things people made that claim about have in fact returned (I'm talking WDW in general, not CL specific)... so I guess we'll see.

My quick review of YC CL Feb 6-10 was that we had a great experience. It was our first time at YC CL. Prior to that we have stayed at BC CL and WL CL. We had full housekeeping every day which was really nice. I fell in love with the ultra soft robe. It was perfect for the cold weather we had during our trip. The two things that stood out for me was that the breakfast offerings were a huge improvement over the pre-Covid lounge offerings. The dinner offerings were similar to what was offered before and the snacks were less than before Covid. But I did enjoy a Mickey ice cream sandwich. That was nice. :) We ate all of our breakfasts and dinners in the lounge and it was plenty of food for us.

The second thing that stood out for me was the wonderful CMs who had plenty of time to visit with the guests. When we stayed at BC CL pre-Covid, it seemed as if the CMs were so busy and so short-staffed that they didn't have much time to talk to guests, except at the check in desks. But on this trip the YC had a lot of CMs and we enjoyed talking to them. It was very nice. :)

Oh the memories, DW was doing some cleaning and found the attached; it was from our 1st stay at the GF in May 1989; i surprised her and did both the Concierge level(4421 best turret room and it was before the trees grew and blocked the view of the castle and fireworks lol) AND the Grand Plan which at first they didnt want to do because it was redundant and a waste of 'my' money; 1 call to Mike Eisners office and some very pleasant words with Lucille Martin, his assistant and Walts original secretary who set up a call with Bob Smalls for the next day who was head of resorts back then and we were in :-); ate twice at Vic and Als and twice at the Empress Room(all included); both the Concierge and GP peeps met us in the lobby since both had desks down there back then;Empress Room 2.jpegEmpress Room 1.jpeg i still say the Empress room was the best ever on property including V & A's; i dont know if the Club 33s rate up there but i doubt they can 'match' the Empress Room; boy did i dress up back in those days lol: Lucille and I became friends and spoke throughout the years; she helped me on numerous occasions and even helped me acquire large bags of pixie dust for daughters disney bat mitzvah; yes her bat mitzvah was also disney themed as was her wedding in wdw; we had a hugh ice sculpture of mickey through which a tube ran - it was a long island ice tea sculpture and in went the mixture and out it came chilled - sacrilege i know but 'cool' it was;

Oh the memories, DW was doing some cleaning and found the attached; it was from our 1st stay at the GF in May 1989; i surprised her and did both the Concierge level(4421 best turret room and it was before the trees grew and blocked the view of the castle and fireworks lol) AND the Grand Plan which at first they didnt want to do because it was redundant and a waste of 'my' money; 1 call to Mike Eisners office and some very pleasant words with Lucille Martin, his assistant and Walts original secretary who set up a call with Bob Smalls for the next day who was head of resorts back then and we were in :-); ate twice at Vic and Als and twice at the Empress Room(all included); both the Concierge and GP peeps met us in the lobby since both had desks down there back then;View attachment 646906View attachment 646907 i still say the Empress room was the best ever on property including V & A's; i dont know if the Club 33s rate up there but i doubt they can 'match' the Empress Room; boy did i dress up back in those days lol: Lucille and I became friends and spoke throughout the years; she helped me on numerous occasions and even helped me acquire large bags of pixie dust for daughters disney bat mitzvah; yes her bat mitzvah was also disney themed as was her wedding in wdw; we had a hugh ice sculpture of mickey through which a tube ran - it was a long island ice tea sculpture and in went the mixture and out it came chilled - sacrilege i know but 'cool' it was;
Wait, who are you? or if you don't want to answer that, what is your current favorite resort/room?

Wait, who are you? or if you don't want to answer that, what is your current favorite resort/room?
who am i? if i say i might get banned again just for who i am, although it has been many, many years since the last one lol; if you say who you are i will let you know if you might know me although my name was very well known back in the day - early 2000's around here ;-) lol; as far as my favorite resort/room; have stayed at most resorts to try them all out once; moved on from our first favorite, bears face at WL, like rooms 4070ish on down the face; then to the GF for a bunch of years in either 4421 or 22(best turret or deluxe right next door; now due to mobility issues we prefer the BWI Deluxe CLs 4225, 27, or 29 and of course 4241, the steeplechase if an upgrade is to be had :-);

who am i? if i say i might get banned again just for who i am, although it has been many, many years since the last one lol; if you say who you are i will let you know if you might know me although my name was very well known back in the day - early 2000's around here ;-) lol; as far as my favorite resort/room; have stayed at most resorts to try them all out once; moved on from our first favorite, bears face at WL, like rooms 4070ish on down the face; then to the GF for a bunch of years in either 4421 or 22(best turret or deluxe right next door; now due to mobility issues we prefer the BWI Deluxe CLs 4225, 27, or 29 and of course 4241, the steeplechase if an upgrade is to be had :-);
Yes, we also like the BWI Deluxe rooms. Got to peek inside the Steeplechase once during Christmastime, very nice :wizard:

Hi there, Just got back last night. No we didn't ask for bottled water. (Just didn't think to.) The CL staff was AMAZING at WL, and I'm sure they would have brought us whatever we asked. They were cheerfully acting as wait staff and would come around to your table offering refills and to fetch more food. They had a fabulous asian slaw with a shrimp on top, and I didn't want the shrinp, but didn't want to waste it, so I asked and they brought me out a few little dishes of just the slaw.

We were a little disappointed by the afternon snacks, as there was just fruit, chips, cookies and yogurt (all packaged stuff). They had "dips" like hummus, but no crackers, or raw vegetables (which they had later in the day), so we never tried the dips as we had nothing to really dip into them. It wasn't a big deal though, as there was PELNTY of food otherwise.

We would definately go again. :)
Slightly odd they didn't have anything to go with the dips. I am glad to hear the oranges have been replaced with tangerines. They taste much better!

Slightly odd they didn't have anything to go with the dips.

I'm sure they just forgot. Like when they served spaghetti with no sauce in the kids' section. Sometimes you have to remind them to replace plates and utensils. It gets busy but they'll bring things out if you ask.

I’ve used wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com in the past.

In December I wanted to give a cast compliment at Blizzard Beach and guest services gave me a card with this e-mail address: guest.services@disneyworld.com

It took like 3 weeks for a response, although in the past I’ve received faster acknowledgments. I think they are running behind on these kinds of things just given staffing/volume/etc.

You have to do it while there, but sometimes I send feedback using either: 1) the QR code on the resort TV scroll… 2) the QR code on the letter they leave in your room (getting this letter seems hit or miss for me)….3) clicking the link in the e-mail that usually comes from the resort around the first or second day of your stay (I mostly get this e-mail but sometimes don’t). These go to the on duty resort manager (if I’m not mistaken) and in my experience they really do read them.

Hope that helps.

I always use this email! I keep a list in my notes app on my phone of all the CMs who stood out to us. I write next to their name where we saw them and what the experience was. When we return I write each one an email to that address. Often I even receive a return email in thanks, with an update on how the CM was celebrated for their kudos! This has become a nice way to unwind after a trip and to extends the magic back a little.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter