Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Amen. I would have been ok with a liquid dinner, though! lol My kids didn’t even like the pasta! They asked for it plain 😐

I have to say my favorite part was sampling all the liqueurs during the desserts and cordials segment. 🥴 Do they still have the large jars of Ghirardelli Squares? I love those!

Overall, which resort is the best for CL?? I would like to plan my September vacation.
Whatever resort fits your traveling parties preferences/location imho. If you're looking for what Disney considers to be the top of the line (and prices it accordingly) that's RPC at GF.

Covid has changed each club level's offerings so search here for reviews from whatever CL you're looking at to get an updated idea of food offerings.

Before falling in love with a CL/hotel for trip make sure it's even available for the dates you want. Availability can be hard to come by.

Hello CL friends! Work has been and will be crazy for the next several months because we have a massive project coming up and go live is supposed to be in early June so that took care of May 2022...my poor gf will never see Flower & Garden at this rate. I have not gone this long without a trip booked in a very long time and I'm so antsy I had to email our TA. We're booking 10 days around Labor Day at the Poly with some CL at the end. I wanted RPC at the end but was overruled, I don't mind though. But I'm almost afraid to type it because I don't want to jinx it!

I've taken some time away from the boards (mostly due to focusing on my new Peloton :rotfl2: ) But today, I dipped back into Disney since it was my Dining Reservation Day for my late February trip with DH.

Right now, we have two reservations: The Grand (RPC, Theme Park View) at FULL RACK RATE ($10,476.00 for 6 nights) (still no discounts to be had although we are retired military + I am an AP). AND a Deluxe King Room (basically a mini suite) at the Dolphin (the same room type I stayed at in Oct) ($2,496.83 for 6 nights).

I love The Grand and RPC but $7900+ for Club Level food (is there still just packaged snacks at lunch/tea time?) just is a lot to swallow. Even if we ate out 3 meals a day I can't imagine us spending near that much....No, there is nothing quite as magical as sitting on the balcony in our room being able to see the Castle and watch fireworks...But man, oh, man.

Yes, I will keep trying for a discount up until closer to drop dead date to cancel...but would love thoughts based on recent experiences at The Grand (and RPC)....

Hi! We are starting to plan a summer Disney Vacation. I feel like I read somewhere that sugar loaf may not be reopening. Does anyone know?
P.S. I have missed this thread since our last club level stay in 2019 at the Yacht club 😀

I've taken some time away from the boards (mostly due to focusing on my new Peloton :rotfl2: ) But today, I dipped back into Disney since it was my Dining Reservation Day for my late February trip with DH.

Right now, we have two reservations: The Grand (RPC, Theme Park View) at FULL RACK RATE ($10,476.00 for 6 nights) (still no discounts to be had although we are retired military + I am an AP). AND a Deluxe King Room (basically a mini suite) at the Dolphin (the same room type I stayed at in Oct) ($2,496.83 for 6 nights).

I love The Grand and RPC but $7900+ for Club Level food (is there still just packaged snacks at lunch/tea time?) just is a lot to swallow. Even if we ate out 3 meals a day I can't imagine us spending near that much....No, there is nothing quite as magical as sitting on the balcony in our room being able to see the Castle and watch fireworks...But man, oh, man.

Yes, I will keep trying for a discount up until closer to drop dead date to cancel...but would love thoughts based on recent experiences at The Grand (and RPC)....
First off….what’s up Peloton 🤣 (sorry). But seriously, while the grand is nice I don’t think it’s ever worth that price. Are there any other club levels available during your visit? GF is the most expensive on most dates, it’s crazy. At the very least at least swan and dolphin have Peloton bikes lol

$8k difference for 6 days… yikes. I’d Dolphin but that’s just me personally.

Idk how it works with CL rooms but other rooms at Disney start to see availability moving around 30 days out when packages are due. Maybe keep searching for a couple more weeks for options?

Last edited:

I usually stay deluxe (and CL) but after our 50th rack rate experience at CR I do not feel as tolerant for the price point. They could have wowed me, but they did not. (and the coddled eggs were the straw that broke the camel's back 😆 )

I booked Swan for May and it is a value $ for the location. It's not GF or even YC but we will make our own magic with the savings. It's not a question of affordability but Disney prices are stupid for what they are providing. POFQ was my other choice for the same price point but I picked Swan for walkability to Epcot and DHS. We will not park hop or do AK that trip.

Last edited:
I usually stay deluxe (and CL) but after our 50th rack rate experience at CR I do not feel as tolerant for the price point. They could have wowed me, but they did not. (and the coddled eggs were the straw that broke the camel's back 😆 )

I booked Swan for May and it is a value $ for the location. It's not GF or even YC but we will make our own magic with the savings. It's not a question of affordability but Disney prices are stupid for what they are providing. POFQ was my other choice for the same price point but I picked Swan for walkability to Epcot and DHS. We will not park hop or do AK that trip.

I don't feel so bad for missing out now, lol. But I love Swan & Dolphin. If you are spa people, Mandara is wonderful. I had very relaxing day there back in May.

While it doesn't always have the charm that The Grand does, I do like the Dolphin and have stayed there four of my six trips this calendar year. Thanks for confirming that my gut is right on for Club Level Value at full rack rate... The Club Level Experience is what really sells DH....but not at $7000+

AND I will be honest: I loved going to AK from The Dolphin - the bus drops off and picks up at the same spot as ride share so it's just as close to the entrance as the Disney buses. MK was the only challenge but I usually just walked over to the Boardwalk. Or Ubered to the Contemporary for Lunch/Dinner when hopping to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter