Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Well, we just got out of the er with our one year old. Apparently she is allergic to peanuts. Is this something I need to tell DSS when they call? Assuming so. We are planning on eating a majority of our food in the lounge. I have heard great things about disney and allergies. Just wasn’t really sure where to begin!

Yes! Definitely let them know! Also, remind them again when you get into the lounge! My DS is severely allergic to peanuts and tree nuts and they have been great with providing alternatives. Good luck with everything.

This is a silly question, and one I knew the answer to pre-covid, but we're checking into AK CL on Friday and was curious if you were still able to get alcohol in the afternoon? I seem to remember them having bottles of beer in the little fridge and that you could request a glass of sangria or wine, but I wasn't sure if they still did that anymore.

When we were at AKL CL a few weeks ago the cast members said they put beer and wine out at dinner time but you can ask and they will get it for you any time. We did that a few times in the afternoon. It was quiet in the longe in the afternoon and nice to just sit and relax with a glass of wine.

When we were at AKL CL a few weeks ago the cast members said they put beer and wine out at dinner time but you can ask and they will get it for you any time. We did that a few times in the afternoon. It was quiet in the longe in the afternoon and nice to just sit and relax with a glass of wine.

Perfect…thanks!

For those of you who have been contacted by the CL Signature Services folks ....I am wondering if they can tell any of you if there will be a CL perk added in the future to replace the one lost when FP+ went away. Back in the day of FP+, guests staying CL could purchase 3 additional Fast Passes per day. I would love to know if there is something similar in the works....

For those of you who have been contacted by the CL Signature Services folks ....I am wondering if they can tell any of you if there will be a CL perk added in the future to replace the one lost when FP+ went away. Back in the day of FP+, guests staying CL could purchase 3 additional Fast Passes per day. I would love to know if there is something similar in the works....

The SS CM did not mention that during our call a couple weeks ago, nor have I heard anything about something similar to this coming back anytime soon. It doesn’t hurt to ask, though!

I think they want to get the Genie and Genie+ glitches fixed up before offering anything additional to club level folks. There are some pretty big problems with the system at the moment.

I imagine they will eventually offer the ability to purchase additional rides for those that have a stand alone purchase options. Disney doesn't like to leave money on the table.

These look amazing! We are going for the first time WDW ever in March and I am trying to decide whether to get the standard club level at BWI or stay with my garden view standard room. The current club level standard available has a view of the courtyard pool? Is it really a full view of the pool? Have the rooms on the CL been renovated or just the club lounge? Seriously, these look amazing and I feel like the breakfast and evening snacks will be perfect for us!

The current club level standard available has a view of the courtyard pool? Is it really a full view of the pool?
20211109_200456.jpg
Hi, this was a zoomed view from a room near the lounge where you can see the pool behind the trees. The best part from this room was the Epcot fireworks. For standard club rooms, we were able to request either a boardwalk or garden view.

I've read through some of this thread, but it's just too huge to read all. I just booked BC CL for next September. We've stayed CR CL and POLY CL and enjoyed them both.

I know it's subjective, but what is the verdict on BC CL? Good ? Great? or Not so Good?

Thanks.

I read that Club Level guests get daily full housekeeping. Can anybody who has stayed CL recently confirm this?

I am really considering the BC CL - 2 Bdr Suite for a special occasion. Does anyone know:
1) Are there more than one of these Suites?
2) How far is it from the lounge?
3) Is it 2 bathrooms?
4) Does it have any balconies - so many BC rooms do not, so I don't want to assume
5) Have anyone ever seen discounts on this suite?

Thanks! My youngest daughter will be graduating from college this summer and this could be one of the last trips that my family of 4 take together - just the 4 of us (now that everyone is getting older). This would make it really special.....but I could also save $2200 by booking 2 CL rooms....

I read that Club Level guests get daily full housekeeping. Can anybody who has stayed CL recently confirm this?
I stayed at the Contemporary - 12 and 14th floor Oct 31-Nov 5 and they did full housekeeping daily. I was surprised so I asked and the person told me that on the concierge floors it is a daily service not every other day. Emptied trash/made beds/replaced towels, etc. I was shocked

I stayed at the Contemporary - 12 and 14th floor Oct 31-Nov 5 and they did full housekeeping daily. I was surprised so I asked and the person told me that on the concierge floors it is a daily service not every other day. Emptied trash/made beds/replaced towels, etc. I was shocked
That’s great. I hope the other CL’s are doing the same. Did they do turndown service at all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter