Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You're helping me make the decision to cancel those Epcot Fireworks Dining packages :rotfl2:

Wondering if this is for the Anniversary - especially this opening weekend? With the assumption that there are a lot more adults than kids right now?

I’m not sure. CR has always slanted adult a bit. I guess I chalk it up to food now coming from Cali Grill, they’re probably trying some new menu/template for CL, and offerings may eventually adjust if guest feedback isn’t favorable.

I need to go back and look at my old CR photos. Amazing how much time passed with no CR CL so I want to make sure I’m not revising history in my head.

They did have uncrustables and bags of apple slices and grapes in the fridge at times and chicken nuggets every night. That’ll do the trick with my kids. :-)

4 club levels in a month .

How do you rate?
Food
Drinks
Mgmt
Cms
Lounge
Park access
Rooms
Welcome gift
Alcohol
Desserts
Price
If I factor all that I put BWI as the best. Yep . Lene the manager is just delightful! They had interesting juice cleanse drinks , lots of options in the cooler. An actual chef cooking the food ! Walk to Epcot and HS . Hundreds less than Mono resorts .
Overall warm and welcoming feel there . The older rooms and lack of lounge views really only negatives.

I’ll try to post more this week. Getting ready to board soon.

Oh ya this was a fun drink !9A0B9D41-86C2-4755-9C2F-D31CA6B573C2.jpeg

4 club levels in a month .

How do you rate?
Food
Drinks
Mgmt
Cms
Lounge
Park access
Rooms
Welcome gift
Alcohol
Desserts
Price
If I factor all that I put BWI as the best. Yep . Lene the manager is just delightful! They had interesting juice cleanse drinks , lots of options in the cooler. An actual chef cooking the food ! Walk to Epcot and HS . Hundreds less than Mono resorts .
Overall warm and welcoming feel there . The older rooms and lack of lounge views really only negatives.

I’ll try to post more this week. Getting ready to board soon.

Oh ya this was a fun drink !View attachment 609808
I am so glad you enjoyed the BW! Lene is wonderful. She has become a great friend of ours and my husband just loves taking to her. She is all about guest services. She is not afraid to pitch in and help her cast wherever she can. Lene touch bases with all her guests and is always willing to listen to you. My granddaughter, Piper just loves her. I think the cast at the BW is what keeps us returning, the chef in lounge doesn’t hurt either. I now have 3 trips planned for next year and both my husband and I cannot wait to return, we just need to get rid of his cancer!
Thank you for all of your pictures and reports. I enjoyed them.

I’m not sure. CR has always slanted adult a bit. I guess I chalk it up to food now coming from Cali Grill, they’re probably trying some new menu/template for CL, and offerings may eventually adjust if guest feedback isn’t favorable.

I need to go back and look at my old CR photos. Amazing how much time passed with no CR CL so I want to make sure I’m not revising history in my head.

They did have uncrustables and bags of apple slices and grapes in the fridge at times and chicken nuggets every night. That’ll do the trick with my kids. :-)
I would be happy with uncrustables, my husband and I love them lol. I also like the chicken nuggets.

Went out for an adult lunch. Here is my non Disney picture from today lol

Attachments

• 20211003_133632.jpg
    20211003_133632.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 29
I am so glad you enjoyed the BW! Lene is wonderful. She has become a great friend of ours and my husband just loves taking to her. She is all about guest services. She is not afraid to pitch in and help her cast wherever she can. Lene touch bases with all her guests and is always willing to listen to you. My granddaughter, Piper just loves her. I think the cast at the BW is what keeps us returning, the chef in lounge doesn’t hurt either. I now have 3 trips planned for next year and both my husband and I cannot wait to return, we just need to get rid of his cancer!
Thank you for all of your pictures and reports. I enjoyed them.
You are welcome !!

Some notes from the 4 cls currently open :

Welcome gifts AKL and CR

No ice out at CR you have to ask for some 🤔

BWI and GF had tubes not wall mounted shampoo etc

GF only one that really got COLD🥶

I have had an issue checking in at Cr this year every time. After 3pm consistently .

I can’t remember what I posted previously . I’ll have to reread and add more later . Time to land !

This is all so subjective, so rather silly I guess.. but my final grades…

Incedi-Rooms - Walked in with a negative mindset but really liked them. Pictures had me feeling some sort of way that I didn’t feel in person, which was nice. Bathroom steals the show - best deluxe resort bathroom hands down, IMO. Angled couch felt odd in the pictures but was very functional as a desk/table. Love the rug under the beds just to break up the flooring surfaces (and helps hide dust/dirt). Hope the grey flooring tiles hold up - those look a little cheap but I think may be the modern style they were going for. The bed frames and middle table are all connected as one unit - when someone in one bed moved you could feel it in the other bed, which was odd. Hope the TV wall stays as-is and without the mask theme in the renderings (I was wondering if that could be something that didn’t come in on time and is to be added later?). A

New Lounge - Nice/fresh new look. A lot of new serving space. Big new Nespresso machine and a filtered water machine (I know they’re trying to be anti-plastic, but wish they’d put out some big to go cups for water). Two fridges allows for space for various things (drinks, yogurts, uncrustables, etc). CR has always been susceptible to crowding at peak times (like most CLs), could use some more tables. Ultimately I’m just really glad that Disney put some money into new CR and Poly lounges with the renovations - will keep those spaces fresh/functional for years to come. A

CMs - I have always had the same feeling about CR the way I often see people talk about the CMs at BWI and GF around here (two places where I don’t have that much experience). Saw some familiar faces and new ones too. There was a lot going on around the resort, punch list things being taken care of, people still learning how best to run/operate CL, but really friendly and helpful CMs were almost always present. A+

Food - Has never been CR’s strongest attribute and that continues. Passable, but it’s not going to rival the depth of places like BWI and AKL. Wouldn’t mind them adding a little more substantial offerings and more variety. Just an example - AM fruit was a “fruit salad” in little dishes, tiny chopped up various fruit pieces in their own juice. Other places have just plain bowls of strawberries, blueberries, etc - that’s more of what I’d rather see than fruit salad. Will be interested to see how offerings evolve as they fine tune things. Maybe when things settle down with all the restaurant changes. B-

First Trip Since Reopening and Not Having to Mobile Order Quick Service Breakfast - A+

Seeing some New and Old DISFriends - A+!

Not related, but we had a great time on 10/1 and the weekend. I frankly thought crowds were surprisingly low relatively speaking, other than some of the shopping, which I wanted nothing to do with. I heard some people didn’t enjoy their 10/1 experience so I guess it’s a YMMV situation or we just got lucky with timing. Of course staying at Poly and CR bring transportation and viewing advantages/options other than always being in the park, so maybe that is influencing my perspective. I’m working on embracing change with all the new entertainment.

Bit of a wait until the next round of CLs reopen. Great to have some open now and back to dissecting offerings! 😂

Happy to answer any questions.

This is all so subjective, so rather silly I guess.. but my final grades…

Incedi-Rooms - Walked in with a negative mindset but really liked them. Pictures had me feeling some sort of way that I didn’t feel in person, which was nice. Bathroom steals the show - best deluxe resort bathroom hands down, IMO. Angled couch felt odd in the pictures but was very functional as a desk/table. Love the rug under the beds just to break up the flooring surfaces (and helps hide dust/dirt). Hope the grey flooring tiles hold up - those look a little cheap but I think may be the modern style they were going for. The bed frames and middle table are all connected as one unit - when someone in one bed moved you could feel it in the other bed, which was odd. Hope the TV wall stays as-is and without the mask theme in the renderings (I was wondering if that could be something that didn’t come in on time and is to be added later?). A

New Lounge - Nice/fresh new look. A lot of new serving space. Big new Nespresso machine and a filtered water machine (I know they’re trying to be anti-plastic, but wish they’d put out some big to go cups for water). Two fridges allows for space for various things (drinks, yogurts, uncrustables, etc). CR has always been susceptible to crowding at peak times (like most CLs), could use some more tables. Ultimately I’m just really glad that Disney put some money into new CR and Poly lounges with the renovations - will keep those spaces fresh/functional for years to come. A

CMs - I have always had the same feeling about CR the way I often see people talk about the CMs at BWI and GF around here (two places where I don’t have that much experience). Saw some familiar faces and new ones too. There was a lot going on around the resort, punch list things being taken care of, people still learning how best to run/operate CL, but really friendly and helpful CMs were almost always present. A+

Food - Has never been CR’s strongest attribute and that continues. Passable, but it’s not going to rival the depth of places like BWI and AKL. Wouldn’t mind them adding a little more substantial offerings and more variety. Just an example - AM fruit was a “fruit salad” in little dishes, tiny chopped up various fruit pieces in their own juice. Other places have just plain bowls of strawberries, blueberries, etc - that’s more of what I’d rather see than fruit salad. Will be interested to see how offerings evolve as they fine tune things. Maybe when things settle down with all the restaurant changes. B-

First Trip Since Reopening and Not Having to Mobile Order Quick Service Breakfast - A+

Seeing some New and Old DISFriends - A+!

Not related, but we had a great time on 10/1 and the weekend. I frankly thought crowds were surprisingly low relatively speaking, other than some of the shopping, which I wanted nothing to do with. I heard some people didn’t enjoy their 10/1 experience so I guess it’s a YMMV situation or we just got lucky with timing. Of course staying at Poly and CR bring transportation and viewing advantages/options other than always being in the park, so maybe that is influencing my perspective. I’m working on embracing change with all the new entertainment.

Bit of a wait until the next round of CLs reopen. Great to have some open now and back to dissecting offerings! 😂

Happy to answer any questions.
Agree with it all !

Now if they continue with Rack Rates this year and next do you think it’s worth it? !1000-1500 a bit much for many rooms is just pushing me out ….
For that I can buy my wine and drink it in the room .

Last edited:
Now if the continue with Rack Rates this year abs next do you think it’s worth it? !1000-1500 a bite for many rooms is just pushing me out ….
For that I can buy my wine and drink it in the room .
I think the monorail resorts *may* be able to get those prices but I don't think I would pay that much again. In that range I would need a 2 bedroom suite.

Besides room size, for that amount of money, resort managers cannot afford to make any errors in the guest experience. Construction drilling and other observable work, leaky ceilings, erratic food offerings, and odd food offerings will not cut it in the long term, imo. The CR fruit salad really looked like leftovers that they chopped up really small and mixed together. The two hot breakfast items today were those repetitive coddled eggs over mashed potatoes, and ricotta filled crepes. Just so much starch and not really appealing. A simple omelet, frittata or quiche would have been nicer. My husband put cream cheese on his bagel this morning and it was actually whipped cream. A lot of new people being trained during our visit and it shows.

Customers can be tolerant but not at those outrageous price points.

I think the monorail resorts *may* be able to get those prices but I don't think I would pay that much again. In that range I would need a 2 bedroom suite.

Besides room size, for that amount of money, resort managers cannot afford to make any errors in the guest experience. Construction drilling and other observable work, leaky ceilings, erratic food offerings, and odd food offerings will not cut it in the long term, imo. The CR fruit salad really looked like leftovers that they chopped up really small and mixed together. The two hot breakfast items today were those repetitive coddled eggs over mashed potatoes, and ricotta filled crepes. Just so much starch and not really appealing. A simple omelet, frittata or quiche would have been nicer. My husband put cream cheese on his bagel this morning and it was actually whipped cream. A lot of new people being trained during our visit and it shows.

Customers can be tolerant but not at those outrageous price points.
Gosh I had fun with your family. That was an unexpected perk.

Talked to my dh on ride home from the airport. He wants to try BWI. Dd says that I need to take her and fiancé to the AKL lounge so maybe I will get more CL?

Some notes from the 4 cls currently open :

Welcome gifts AKL and CR

No ice out at CR you have to ask for some 🤔

BWI and GF had tubes not wall mounted shampoo etc

GF only one that really got COLD🥶

I have had an issue checking in at Cr this year every time. After 3pm consistently .

I can’t remember what I posted previously . I’ll have to reread and add more later . Time to land !

Great comparisons! How would you compare the CR food offerings to RPC right now? Still a decent price gap between the two.

Great comparisons! How would you compare the CR food offerings to RPC right now? Still a decent price gap between the two.
GF has more space so can put out more. Oddly BWI had the most varied drink selections. The juice blends were interesting.

GF still wins with that you have 3 floors to explore up there. Seating scattered all over. CR has a better castle view so a good place for fireworks viewing. It comes down to priorities.

I knew the 50th would be busy. I expected a discount so booked CR cl. Then discounts ended 9/30 and you had to decide to keep or cancel.
I spent far more on this trip than I ever have. Luckily I paid for a lot of it spaced out over 499 days.

So hard to answer. Overall GF just has a bit more. They also did not run out. CR kept running out. Desserts were mostly gone one night at CR for example. They did not have as varied a selection either. Thinking about it GF was pretty similar to past trips except midday. However all cls dropped their old midday offerings.

Also gf had things for convenience. Water bottles, several creamers/milk choices for coffee, a bucket of ice out at all times that kind of thing.

I actually think I will probably do poly gv cl and gf SL once those reopen. I love mono resorts but I have been priced out at the new rates.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is time to eat breakfast before the parks early opening? Do they adjust the club opening time? Trying to see how to get to MK for early entry at a decent time from BWI

Anyone know if there is time to eat breakfast before the parks early opening? Do they adjust the club opening time? Trying to see how to get to MK for early entry at a decent time from BWI
Coffee was out at 6;30. They are setting up for 7am at that time but it takes a while to get it all out. So no guarantees what you want ready early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter