Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has there been any talk with the CL cast members about when Poly or BC CL will reopen ?? Maybe some people with trips coming up who chat with them can ask ?? TY 👍🏼

We checked in to the BW CL this morning. We got our room ready text at around 11:00 while we were on our last Magical Express ride ever, amd we got a BW view room! It so elevated the stay with a good view, I couldn’t be happier! We went to Epcot after unpacking, amd it was empty during the day! Back for apps, which were delicious with a chef there, amd now we’re waiting to see the first Harmonious from a so-so location because we only got here about 90 min before it started (ugh).

F24506DB-99D1-4E6D-AAA5-485150299701.jpeg9F0988E8-74FB-423F-89A3-823A391F9348.jpeg44EAD2A8-E74F-4E20-8D70-92FE4DBB20F6.jpegA93C6E9E-9B98-4B24-8B9C-E4C8EF7472E5.jpeg

We checked in to the BW CL this morning. We got our room ready text at around 11:00 while we were on our last Magical Express ride ever, amd we got a BW view room! It so elevated the stay with a good view, I couldn’t be happier! We went to Epcot after unpacking, amd it was empty during the day! Back for apps, which were delicious with a chef there, amd now we’re waiting to see the first Harmonious from a so-so location because we only got here about 90 min before it started (ugh).

View attachment 608644View attachment 608645View attachment 608646View attachment 608647
Love the photos!! That is a beautiful view! I’m curious about the green stuff…what kind of beverage is it?

Love the photos!! That is a beautiful view! I’m curious about the green stuff…what kind of beverage is it?
I can’t remember what they called it- a blue something breeze? It’s essentially some kind of sparkling wine colored by blueberries according to the CM. It tasted like a dry white wine to me, I’m not a huge wine drinker.

I can’t remember what they called it- a blue something breeze? It’s essentially some kind of sparkling wine colored by blueberries according to the CM. It tasted like a dry white wine to me, I’m not a huge wine drinker.
Interesting! I never would have guessed the color came from blueberries. We‘re staying at the BWI in November. I hope I’ll get to try it then! I also hope we’ll get a room with a view like the one that you’re staying in!

Thank you. We live an hour away so we are just going for dinner and to say we were there on the 50th. Sorry you didn't get to see HEA, literally nothing went right for you all on that trip.
Ahh, sounds nice. I'm dying for a redo of that trip lol. We would actually like to retire to Florida. 5 years to go. I would like to be somewhere along the gulf coast. Enjoy your dinner and evening.

Speaking of what we like and miss, I still miss the nighttime light parade. I still remember the first time my kids saw it and watched with such wonder and exc. It gives me all the feels❤

Thinking about club level for next April. Right now we have 2 Standard rooms (1K and 2 Queens) as we have a 16 and 17 yo.

If I book one club level room (if and when available) I assume I can have all 4 of us in there at no extra cost? Maybe keep the standard room for the kids to sleep in at night but still keep them on my CL room reservation for the amenities?

Thank you! I've seen people out there too but how would you get there? Do you think you climb outside from the observation deck or access them at the end of each floors hallway?

Caveat that I have never actually been out there so not exactly sure of the door/access gate situation, but I’m pretty sure you just walk out the exit door from inside each hallway. I think you can also walk up from the observation deck, unless there’s some kind of locked gate. I’m sure someone around here knows for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter