Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I should probably caveat - many people love the WL Deluxe Rooms and everything I noted is a total non-factor for some - so my comments certainly aren't one-size fits all.

Not that I've measured, but I suspect the WL Deluxe Rooms are larger than BWI Deluxe Rooms. The WL ones are pretty much a 1-BR setup with a separate BR and living room. The BWI ones are pretty much an elongated standard room with a couch/second TV in the elongated part (but it's still all one room). A family who wanted a bit of extra personal space may like the WL Deluxe Room a bit better, but I'm sort of splitting hairs there.

FYI, if I'm not mistaken the BWI Deluxe rooms aren't on the CL floor either. While a bit indirect (there's a staircase that is useful to shorten the trip) it's not nearly the distance to the lounge as the WL Deluxe rooms.

As far as rooms that sleep 5 - we only need 4 but we enjoy places like Poly, GF, and CR where the rooms are bigger and sleep 5 (although I imagine they all start feeling a bit tight with 5, so I can understand why the Deluxe Rooms are appealing to you). We've done a few suites in various places, but unfortunately the price jump for the extra space is kind of obnoxious. Something like the CR Garden Wing 1-BR sleeps 5 and is a nice size - and is among the cheaper of the suite options (still a really high price relatively speaking though).

BWI Deluxe rooms are on both the 3rd and 4th.

Larger balcony’s are on the 3rd.

Some are literally around the corner from the lounge.

I agree as far as privacy goes at WL, but don’t care for the lounge distance maybe why we haven’t been there since Nov/Dec 2016.

BWI Deluxe rooms are on both the 3rd and 4th.

Larger balcony’s are on the 3rd.

Some are literally around the corner from the lounge.

I agree as far as privacy goes at WL, but don’t care for the lounge distance maybe why we haven’t been there since Nov/Dec 2016.

Thank you DisneyLifePapioNe and GADisneyDad14 ! Sounds like BWI Deluxe rooms would have a shorter walk to the lounge than WL even if we did get put on a different floor. I do like that WL has more separation between the "living" room and bedroom - helpful for early bedtimes. I don't think I can justify the cost of a suite, so we'll have to stick with a Deluxe room. I had taken the Poly off our list because it was more expensive than BWI or WL, but it sounds like it's been updated this year, so it could be fun to stay there. I'm sure it will be even more expensive than it is now though!

Thank you DisneyLifePapioNe and GADisneyDad14 ! Sounds like BWI Deluxe rooms would have a shorter walk to the lounge than WL even if we did get put on a different floor. I do like that WL has more separation between the "living" room and bedroom - helpful for early bedtimes. I don't think I can justify the cost of a suite, so we'll have to stick with a Deluxe room. I had taken the Poly off our list because it was more expensive than BWI or WL, but it sounds like it's been updated this year, so it could be fun to stay there. I'm sure it will be even more expensive than it is now though!

FYI, for Poly - rumors are the Hawaii longhouse will be renovated in the Fall - Sept-Oct'ish - but like with most Disney resort things information is hard to come by and they change plans all the time... so I wouldn't make trip decisions based on it until we know exactly what is going on. With some exceptions Disney rarely announces anything or puts dates out there on resort construction - us Internet folk are left to watching availability, reports from the ground, rumors, etc to determine what is going on - so it can be hard to make plans if you're trying to time it as such.

One note about Poly resort rooms - one "knock" on the bathroom setup is that the sink/toilet/shower all share one space. At CR, the toilet is in its own little space where you can close a door to the rest of the bathroom. At GF, the shower and toilet are in a separate space with a door that can be closed.

So, Poly's "all combined" bathroom setup may inspire a few Uncle Orville reactions for some families. Just thought I'd mention that in case it is a concern for you.

Thank you so much! I had no idea they weren't near the lounge. That would make it much harder to get a lot of use out of the lounge offerings. It's also really good to know that they felt cramped for four people, because I'd like a room that gives us some breathing space for afternoon breaks and a non-park day. Sounding more and more like BWI deluxe room might be the best fit! Are there any other Club Level rooms you've stayed in that fit 5 that you like better than BWI?
WL is not a big resort and with their 2 elevator system you are typically an easy walk to the lounge. I wouldn't discount it just based on room locations. While the lounge can be closer at BWI you can have a pretty long walk from the elevator and lobby. It really evens out location wise.

We just got back last night from 7 nights at the poly. We are a family of 6. Kids are 9, 7, 5, and 2. We booked lagoon view and were given room 1503. Had a great view (for a first floor room...) of the castle. It was absolutely amazing. The bathroom situation was fine for us since they're little and already used to sharing a bathroom at home. We just assembly lined the showers at night for them. haha. Having the patio that went into the grass was oh so wonderful. We spent a lot of time sitting out there. The kids preferred watching the firework from our room, so we'd wait to go up into the lounge for desserts until after they were over.

We didn't expect the food to act as meals as much as it did. We saw repeats at the end of our trip, but we honestly didn't mind. Kids found enough to fill them up at night - we had our big meal of the day at lunch in the parks. We had no issues with any of the CMs, but we also never had any issues that needed resolving. They got used to seeing me walk in at 5pm on the dot from a day at the parks and would ask if I'd like my glass of sparkling wine. Why yes, I would. LOL. Club level with kids really worked out so much better than I thought it would.

The whole family hated leaving the poly. We're all very sad that we won't be able to return next year since 2 rooms is out of our budget. We're already debating between WL CL and BWI CL since they have deluxe rooms that sleep 6.

I'll post what food pics I have as soon as I round them up.
84B3C1C8-DCE0-4488-90BE-9E6DDBAA5792.jpeg

Breakfast. More than enough variety every day to where I was able to not eat exactly the same every day. Selection of cheeses and meats. Lots of breads. Variety of fruit. Yogurt. Oatmeal with a few toppings. If you're rope dropping, be in the lounge at 7am if you want a seat for your family. Otherwise, accept that you may not be sitting some mornings. We only saw a lot of people in the lounge at the 7-8am hour while there. We rope dropped every park day (my kids were up at 6am....), so we didn't ever eat later into the period which I suspect was much better for finding a seat. CMs were very prompt in removing plates to clear space for more people.
D08EDA41-B5A7-455E-9262-48A944B8F7CF.jpeg

Mid day snacks. Fairly empty the days I was around to stop by, which wasn't much. Quite a few choices for dressing up kale and rice noodles. If you don't like this type of food, poly mid day probably won't be for you. My husband developed a wonton and chip habit while we were there. ;)
82350495-AD66-455A-B124-B840D29B9175.jpeg
54EFE074-13A1-479E-AE80-FB975371B22B.jpeg

I wish I could have taken set up pictures, but after 8 hours in the park with 4 kids that was well beyond me every day. I can't even remember what all I ate, but it included pork sliders, lamb slices, poke, and crab cakes throughout the week. Kids had choices that included (throughout the week) macaroni and cheese, mini hamburgers (really good and quite a few adults took one LOL), cheese tortellini, meatballs, and PBJ.

DAB0564B-2BEE-410B-9A85-0FFF0A6F88D8.jpeg
754055BE-1A4D-45D6-9C7B-68FE8C8F965B.jpeg
73A7C269-8AE2-4C97-AFDA-1162E55D526B.jpeg
0DC4EDCF-865F-48EE-AAA5-8B41E8E598CF.jpeg

The whole family hated leaving the poly. We're all very sad that we won't be able to return next year since 2 rooms is out of our budget. We're already debating between WL CL and BWI CL since they have deluxe rooms that sleep 6.

Thanks for all the pictures. We love the Poly. We have 4 children too but are much older than yours now. We found the BWI Deluxe CL room because of the 4 kids many years ago and we love it. Even though our kids are older we still have no problem staying in one room at the BWI - although most times we are there with other people so we end up with kids in another room. We are doing a split stay this summer Poly CL/BWI Deluxe CL. The best of both worlds. Thanks again for all of the pictures.

Thanks for all the pictures. We love the Poly. We have 4 children too but are much older than yours now. We found the BWI Deluxe CL room because of the 4 kids many years ago and we love it. Even though our kids are older we still have no problem staying in one room at the BWI - although most times we are there with other people so we end up with kids in another room. We are doing a split stay this summer Poly CL/BWI Deluxe CL. The best of both worlds. Thanks again for all of the pictures.

I'm really leaning towards BWI for a trip since the one thing we didn't get to do was truly explore the world showcase. DHS also ended up being my kids' favorite park. Glad to hear the deluxe rooms work out well for y'all with 4 kids!

Club level with kids really worked out so much better than I thought it would.

A warning, that’s how we got hooked with CL. Just so darn convenient for parents especially in light of the other aspects that make up a WDW vacation with children.

We’ve had 1503 before - such a great spot being on that end of the building - convenient in/out and just steps out to the beach/sand for the little ones.

Loved your pics, thank you for sharing.

We just got back last night from 7 nights at the poly. We are a family of 6. Kids are 9, 7, 5, and 2. We booked lagoon view and were given room 1503. Had a great view (for a first floor room...) of the castle. It was absolutely amazing. The bathroom situation was fine for us since they're little and already used to sharing a bathroom at home. We just assembly lined the showers at night for them. haha. Having the patio that went into the grass was oh so wonderful. We spent a lot of time sitting out there. The kids preferred watching the firework from our room, so we'd wait to go up into the lounge for desserts until after they were over.

We didn't expect the food to act as meals as much as it did. We saw repeats at the end of our trip, but we honestly didn't mind. Kids found enough to fill them up at night - we had our big meal of the day at lunch in the parks. We had no issues with any of the CMs, but we also never had any issues that needed resolving. They got used to seeing me walk in at 5pm on the dot from a day at the parks and would ask if I'd like my glass of sparkling wine. Why yes, I would. LOL. Club level with kids really worked out so much better than I thought it would.

I'll post what food pics I have as soon as I round them up.
View attachment 479606

This is really OT, but all I can see in your fireworks photo is one of those Pac-man ghosts.

Thanks for your review and pics. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL :).

Mid day snacks. Fairly empty the days I was around to stop by, which wasn't much.

We had our first Poly CL stay in Oct '18 and this is how it was during our stay. We were sometimes the only people in the lounge during that time, which was kind of nice as it was very quiet and relaxing :goodvibes.

We didn't expect the food to act as meals as much as it did. We saw repeats at the end of our trip, but we honestly didn't mind. Kids found enough to fill them up at night - we had our big meal of the day at lunch in the parks. We had no issues with any of the CMs, but we also never had any issues that needed resolving. They got used to seeing me walk in at 5pm on the dot from a day at the parks and would ask if I'd like my glass of sparkling wine. Why yes, I would. LOL.

Thank you so much for the review and the photos. Everything looked so good! 54 days until we go and I can’t wait.

We stayed at the BC CL for five nights last week. We had a really nice experience and found the CM's very friendly. It was a week with lots of new CM's earning their ears. We saw them in the parks, too. Maybe because of all the trainee's there were plenty of CMs around the lounge.

I had requested a full balcony and to have our room cleaned before 1pm and those requests were met. Turn down service was very nice and only once did it come before we left the room for dinner. We were able to take great advantage of the food offerings and managed to eat every dinner in the lounge. One morning my husband just had to have a bounty platter from the marketplace, but other than that, we ate breakfast in the lounge, too. It saved us a lot of money, too, since we only had to buy lunch.

We received the room ready text when we arrived via Magical Express, so we decided to go straight to our room instead of formally checking in the CL staff. Our MB's worked flawlessly, unlike our last BC CL trip, so that was great. All in all it was a great trip. :)

We just returned from three nights at BC CL. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings, but I'd be happy to try and answer any questions anyone might have. We were booked standard view, but it was beautiful. We looked down onto the back entrance to BC and Crescent Lake was to the right. I have no complaints about the room/view.

We just returned from three nights at BC CL. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings, but I'd be happy to try and answer any questions anyone might have. We were booked standard view, but it was beautiful. We looked down onto the back entrance to BC and Crescent Lake was to the right. I have no complaints about the room/view.

Good to hear - thanks. We also have BC SV CL booked. We arrive in 26 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter