Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Last year we got very few toiletries at the GF in May and the YC in October. Much better this year so far. I believe the garden cottages are considered suites so you get a bit more, but we got almost everything except the shaving kit at the GF and YC this year.
It's so random. Last May gf sl we got lots of toiletries. Dec in rpc and Jan in sl shampoo, conditioner, soap shower gel, THAT WAS IT. Yc had a fair amount but poly in July had like your cottage.

Hello all! I would love some extra nit picky advice on choosing between CR and BC for our upcoming stay. We usually spend quite a bit of time in the lounge and utilize the food and drink offerings. For reference, we have stayed at BWI so that is what we would compare to service and amenity wise.

I need some real pro's and con's help here! :teacher:

CR:
What I like about CR is the ease of taking things back to the room/no stairs or elevators .

There is a great view of MK and you can go on balcony and listen to the sounds of MK.

I have found CR great about getting adult beverages. The room they are in is adjacent so I knock if I need something and they never appear bothered.

Not a huge selection of food compared to gf but the lounge is so unique looking that it's a fun place to hang out.

Downside : no bathroom

Bc :

They had some decent items for evening like salads and was easier to make more of a meal out of it.

There is a bathroom.

Downside: no theme whatsoever in the lounge.

The walk to/from room can be a distance.

I'd pick CR if price was the same but lately it's been consistently the highest and often higher than gf rpc!

CR:
What I like about CR is the ease of taking things back to the room/no stairs or elevators .
This is important! I think probably the reason we stayed around in the lounge so much at BWI was that it was such a hike back to our room which included stairs!

There is a great view of MK and you can go on balcony and listen to the sounds of MK.
This is a plus for me

I have found CR great about getting adult beverages. The room they are in is adjacent so I knock if I need something and they never appear bothered.
Another plus

Not a huge selection of food compared to gf but the lounge is so unique looking that it's a fun place to hang out.
I know there are trade offs but we do try and make more of a meal out of the apps :(

Downside : no bathroom
Not a huge deal if the rooms aren't too far.

Bc :

They had some decent items for evening like salads and was easier to make more of a meal out of it.
Definite plus

There is a bathroom.
Not a deal breaker

Downside: no theme whatsoever in the lounge.
Would definitely prefer a view but ...trade off

The walk to/from room can be a distance.
Meh. Been there, would rather not do it again.

I'd pick CR if price was the same but lately it's been consistently the highest and often higher than gf rpc!
This is actually the sticking point. If price were the same, I would not even hesitate picking CR. I guess I am asking for opinions so I can try and justify the price difference!! Disney math :teacher:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience @trishadono I appreciate it!!:thanks:

Something I’ve always wondered about the Garden Cottages. Those windows on the second floor in that area open to the first floor... can you close those blinds/curtains somehow?

Hello all! I would love some extra nit picky advice on choosing between CR and BC for our upcoming stay. We usually spend quite a bit of time in the lounge and utilize the food and drink offerings. For reference, we have stayed at BWI so that is what we would compare to service and amenity wise.

It’s been years since our CR so no meaningful comparisons here. I have good memories of our time at CR and the view was nice.

We were at BC last summer and food/loungewise we enjoyed it more than our Poly half of our split stay. One kid ate piles of BBQ and the other tons of nuggets. I also remember shrimp ceviche and salads. Plenty of food. On the drink side, BC had sangria which was a bonus and a really good red that I would buy at home. Desserts were basic eh and were the same every night.

We travel with friends and made really good use of lounge time. Absolutely no view though.

Another con on BC is proximity to the pool.

I'm glad you asked this because I am wondering the same thing. We had a fabulous.CL room at BWI in December and are now considering another CL stay at the end of May. We couldn't get time off to do a cruise in April so why not a CL stay before our AP runs out?

WL, BWI, YC, and AKL are all around the same price. Any suggestions?

I replied to you on your other thread about this, but just wanted to say happy planning!

And to throw in my bias towards CR CL... (although in fairness BC CL is great too). :goodvibes:goodvibes

2.JPG

It’s been years since our CR so no meaningful comparisons here. I have good memories of our time at CR and the view was nice.

We were at BC last summer and food/loungewise we enjoyed it more than our Poly half of our split stay. One kid ate piles of BBQ and the other tons of nuggets. I also remember shrimp ceviche and salads. Plenty of food. On the drink side, BC had sangria which was a bonus and a really good red that I would buy at home. Desserts were basic eh and were the same every night.

We travel with friends and made really good use of lounge time. Absolutely no view though.

Another con on BC is proximity to the pool.

Thanks for sharing your experience @GoGoBeans I appreciate it! Now that you mention chicken nuggets, if any place has those, that's probably where we'll end up!!:upsidedow I'm pretty sure DS could live on them!

I'm glad you asked this because I am wondering the same thing. We had a fabulous.CL room at BWI in December and are now considering another CL stay at the end of May. We couldn't get time off to do a cruise in April so why not a CL stay before our AP runs out?

WL, BWI, YC, and AKL are all around the same price. Any suggestions?

Sounds like a CL stay is definitely in order!!:yay: Woohoo!!

What is important for you during your stay? Our priority for this trip was location.

View from room 3517 Poly CL

Attachments

• 1C61CDDA-F560-4DAE-B1FD-76C731C19055.jpeg
    1C61CDDA-F560-4DAE-B1FD-76C731C19055.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 26
  • BBCB6A62-9C2D-43F1-B212-70B6F6806D82.jpeg
    BBCB6A62-9C2D-43F1-B212-70B6F6806D82.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 27
  • D51218F8-C3B5-40CE-AB39-461FCC4096BF.jpeg
    D51218F8-C3B5-40CE-AB39-461FCC4096BF.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 26
  • BE9F05DC-D74C-4BD6-AFA1-CC01A9AA7152.jpeg
    BE9F05DC-D74C-4BD6-AFA1-CC01A9AA7152.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter