Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It's been a while and I can't remember but do all Deluxe rooms have a Boardwalk view? I know they are either on floors 3 or 4 but I can't remember if they are all the Boardwalk view. We really do not have any 'requests' except for Boardwalk view. ;)

Room #4235 is supposed to be right across from the lounge area and has a boardwalk view.

Just found this on a TA website:
"As well as standard-size rooms (six of which offer king beds), the concierge level has ten very spacious, 644-square-foot Deluxe Rooms, all with a spectacular view of Disney's BoardWalk and Crescent Lake, and even a view of theMagic Kingdom®’s fireworks in the far distance. They come with two queen beds, bureau with flat-screen TV, desk, and an open seating area outfitted with a sleeper sofa, coffee table, easy chair, and extra bureau with an additional flat-panel TV and DVD player. Five Deluxe Rooms are on the 3rd floor and the other five on the 4th floor."

Last edited:
Hi There,
I'm excited to say that our WL IPO was able to get all our ADR's during our stay Dec 15-21. The communication has been wonderful. The IPO's are very friendly and helpful. I have learned so much from this thread. Thank you for all the information and help. Looking forward to a fabulous stay!

I called IPO this morning to check on some ADRs for my December trip to BWI, so I asked about the texting service too. Unfortunately, she said only BC, YC, and GF have the texting service right now:( At least we'll have it when we're at GF with the kids in October, but Disney really needs to hurry up and add texting service to all the CLs! They've done enough testing! We all know it works and we like it!!

I called IPO this morning to check on some ADRs for my December trip to BWI, so I asked about the texting service too. Unfortunately, she said only BC, YC, and GF have the texting service right now:( At least we'll have it when we're at GF with the kids in October, but Disney really needs to hurry up and add texting service to all the CLs! They've done enough testing! We all know it works and we like it!!

Excellent info -- this is exactly what I was hoping to find out. I agree, though, and I can't imagine anyone NOT liking the service so I wish it would expand to every CL. Thanks for inquiring and letting us know:).

Protein offerings at breakfast?

We are staying at GF SL and was wondering if anyone has seen any protein offerings at breakfast recently? Like hard boiled eggs or cheese? Last time we stayed at GF RPC and I can't remember, but my eating habits have changed a bit.

We are staying at GF SL and was wondering if anyone has seen any protein offerings at breakfast recently? Like hard boiled eggs or cheese? Last time we stayed at GF RPC and I can't remember, but my eating habits have changed a bit.
RPC and SL have the same food- except for the carving station (if I am understanding correctly because that's new to RPC). They always have deli meats (ham, turkey) and assorted cheeses for breakfast. They have never had hard boiled eggs when I've been there.

I emailed the CR IPO and they confirmed that the CR also offers the FP texting service. I know that CR IPO is shared with the GF IPO, but I wanted to make sure. On a related note, they said that the 4th FP test that they were running over Easter weekend has ended and there are no current intentions to extend it.

Reactions: TJA

They added hard boiled eggs to breakfast at the GF RPC just recently. And when I was there in May, they had meats (deli turkey and ham) and cheese. So there should be hard boiled eggs and meats and cheese as well at the GF SL. :)

Just got this from IPO:

Aloha!

Thank You for your email. East pool should be open this weekend.

Please feel free to reach out with any further questions or requests.

Mahalo,

I emailed the CR IPO and they confirmed that the CR also offers the FP texting service. I know that CR IPO is shared with the GF IPO, but I wanted to make sure. On a related note, they said that the 4th FP test that they were running over Easter weekend has ended and there are no current intentions to extend it.

Thanks for the info! But I don't quite understand -- CR does offer the FP texting service, but yet it has ended? Maybe they mean there is a different type of service now?

Thank you so much for asking. I really appreciate the info!

Good to know about CR, too! What's the "4th FP test"? Is this different from the texting service (sorry, I have no idea...)

Reactions: TJA
RPC and SL have the same food- except for the carving station (if I am understanding correctly because that's new to RPC). They always have deli meats (ham, turkey) and assorted cheeses for breakfast. They have never had hard boiled eggs when I've been there.

They added hard boiled eggs to breakfast at the GF RPC just recently. And when I was there in May, they had meats (deli turkey and ham) and cheese. So there should be hard boiled eggs and meats and cheese as well at the GF SL. :)

Good to hear. Thanks!

Hmm...once again a CM acted as if she knew what she was talking about but actually didn't. But I do know that BC was still giving the 4th FP during the end of May/first week of June because we were there...but perhaps this is an extension from Easter?? DH and I were also able to get a 4th FP when we were at GF in February too. So my take away from this is that you don't know anything for sure until you get there! I'm getting tired of crossing my fingers about everything!

Glad to hear they added the hard boiled eggs:) We've enjoyed those at BC. I wish they'd add those delicious grits...but I won't count on that since they are from Cape May Cafe.

The 4th FP service might be limited to certain CLs based on guest count. I imagine that if and when they offer the service to all 9 CL on property they are going to have a hard time giving everyone what they want.

We had a six night stay at the GF club level last week, in rooms 4203,4204, and 4205. The rooms looked straight out and across the water to the Castle so the view from our balconies was great for the fireworks each night. The rooms were quiet and the only complaint, a minor one, was the need to zigzag on the elevators since the main lobby elevator does not provide access to the second floor club level. Other than that, we loved those rooms. The concierge staff was great in assisting with changes to dining reservations made weeks ahead, with spa reservations, and general info. The lounge offerings were good. We ate breakfast there every morning and had no trouble getting tables with enough seating for all seven of us. They had oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, variety of cold cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, all kinds of Danish pastries and croissants, delicious muffins, beautiful fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, strawberries, watermelon), apples, bananas, milk, cranberry and orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate.

In the afternoons, they had fresh veggies and dips, carrots, broccoli, celery; roasted zucchini/eggplant; cherry tomatoes; cold meats and cheeses; goldfish crackers, gummy bears; pretzels; delicious chips; breads; crackers; breadsticks; coffee and tea and yummy cookies; iced tea; lemonade.

We didn't go in the evenings but passed through and saw some delicious roast beef being carved in addition to many other lovely dishes; wine; beer; desserts.

Last edited:
We had a six night stay at the GF club level last week, in rooms 4203,4204, and 4205. The rooms looked straight out and across the water to the Castle so the view from our balconies was great for the fireworks each night. The rooms were quiet and the only complaint, a minor one, was the need to zigzag on the elevators since the main lobby elevator does not provide access to the second floor club level. Other than that, we loved those rooms. The concierge staff was great in assisting with changes to dining reservations made weeks ahead, with spa reservations, and general info. The lounge offerings were good. We ate breakfast there every morning and had no trouble getting tables with enough seating for all seven of us. They had oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, variety of cold cereal, toast, English muffins, bagels, all kinds of Danish pastries and croissants, delicious muffins, beautiful fresh fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, strawberries, watermelon), apples, bananas, milk, cranberry and orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate.

In the afternoons, they had fresh veggies and dips, carrots, broccoli, celery; roasted zucchini/eggplant; cherry tomatoes; cold meats and cheeses; goldfish crackers, gummy bears; pretzels; delicious chips; breads; crackers; breadsticks; coffee and tea and yummy cookies; iced tea; lemonade.

Thanks for the post! Are these the king deluxe rooms that are on the 2nd floor? I have a king deluxe room reserved for November and I really want one of the turret style rooms because I've heard bad things about the 2nd floor rooms and the two elevator situation to get to the CL. But it sounds like the rooms and balconies themselves are really nice? I'm trying to stay positive that if I get a 2nd floor room that I will be happy!

Yes, they are the king deluxe rooms. As I said, the floor was very quiet, and I heard a few complaints about rooms on the third and fourth floor being noisy since they're open to the lounge/concierge area and the atrium/lobby. The two elevator situation wasn't really a big deal and we were happy for a quiet area at night. The rooms we had were very nice and the balconies were a good size. The balconies on the turret rooms are much smaller.

One thing I would add is that they did have cold cuts and cheese so we were able to make ham and cheese croissants in addition to oatmeal with fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter