Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Where are the elevators you're using if you aren't using the lobby elevators to get to the CL floor?

The only elevators open are the "north wing" elevators. If you're in the lobby, you have to walk down that hallway towards Roaring Forks then take a left. It's another 20 second walk past Roaring Forks. This pic below is the third floor, but #3 is the location of the elevator. Should give you a general idea of where the elevator bank is located. (Ignore the other #s, I did this for something else)

After staying there, my only real gripe about construction is that you can't use the lobby elevators. It's not the end of the world but it would make general comings/goings from the CL lounge/floor easier/more convenient if the lobby elevators were open.

Hope that answers your question.

IMG_2476.JPG

Reactions: TJA
I also have some great pano pictures to share, but I have to figure out what to resize them at.

I also have some great pano pictures to share, but I have to figure out what to resize them at.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your pictures! We have not stayed in SL but only RPC. I'm interested in seeing your pics and hearing your thoughts and opinions on the food. How was your room view?

View attachment 212902 View attachment 212903 View attachment 212904 View attachment 212905 View attachment 212906 View attachment 212907 We stayed at the GF SLC from December 16 - 26. It was wonderful! The CMs there were so great and we look forward to seeing them again sometime in our upcoming trips.

Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Aweome pics, thanks for sharing and glad you had a great time. Quick question if you don't mind me asking, what are your kids holding in that pic, the yellow paper?

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your pictures! We have not stayed in SL but only RPC. I'm interested in seeing your pics and hearing your thoughts and opinions on the food. How was your room view?

Hi!
We thought the food selections were wonderful. Fruit, oatmeal, mini quiche, breads, bagels, deviled eggs with bacon (or chives or proscuitto), yogurt, cereal, and more; afternoon desserts, crudite, crackers and cheese, grapes, fresh warm scones; soup (on rotation, 2 cold, 2 hot), hot appetizers, corn dogs/chicken nuggets, uncrustables, goldfish, gummies, cupcakes/sprinkles, salads, and much more. chicken and pineapple skewers, pulled pork, sliced roast beef, seared ahi tuna (pepper crusted or wasabi crusted), cucumber with salmon mousse with lox/smoked salmon -- All things were on rotation. We were there for 10 nights, though, and as I remember things, I'll edit this thread. I'm sure my husband will contribute to this listing...he was really on top of all of the food offerings.

Of course, starting at 5 there were wonderful alcohol selections, as well. They offered four beers and a variety of wines. In addition, champagne was always available.
View attachment 213015

For some reason it is not rotating, although, I do have it rotated and saved on my computer.

Our room view was of the pool. Here is what I saw every morning:
IMG_0704.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Aweome pics, thanks for sharing and glad you had a great time. Quick question if you don't mind me asking, what are your kids holding in that pic, the yellow paper?
Thanks for asking. This picture was taken Christmas Day and this nice cast member gave my kids a magical reward - $50 each to spend in any of the Disney gift shops. As you can see, they were very excited!

Just booked today for wilderness lodge CL for the week of 8 Oct. always grateful to Disney for the military discount. Look forward to reading the posts from those that will be at WL in the next few months:flower1:

@GADisneyDad14 If you did ask me before and I didn't answer I apologize. :(

I always book "standard cl room". But so far we have always received major pixie dust when checking in upstairs and gotten the same suite each time. (FYI - should they offer this time - I will decline. It's way too big for just the girls and me... usually we go in September and it's pretty empty up there).

Let's see - why am I obsessed with the Tower CL... it is small - probably the smallest CL on property. There is always 3 CM in the morning shift and 3 in the afternoon. It gets REAL personal that way. They know us and we know them and if there are new CM... they get to know us quick and vice versa... the set up just promoted that. I love the personal touch. They never run out of food and have even put dessert samplers in our fridge when we knew we wouldn't make it back from the park in time (and they know how much the girls like their little desserts).

They went so far out of their way when my younger DD lost her first tooth in September (and screamed bloody murder because it frightened her -oddly enough my older DD lost her first tooth there as well 2 years prior)... I don't ever expect anything because I keep thinking we have used up all possible Pixie Dust and then they just outdo themselves... From little things like sprinkling Mickey confetti on the girls pillows "just because" it gets them excited to leaving balloons and other rather bigger gifts and services...

Maybe it's better described when I say it feels like staying at a family run BnB instead of anonymous huge Disney Resort... and to us - it's just what we enjoy. They spoil us rotten.

Our favorite CM has mentioned to us that they all really go out of their way for people were just nice and normal to them... they get a lot of people that let their kids run crazy (walk all over furniture, empty cereal containers all over floor) and who never even tell the CM a thank you so when they get someone "normal" they enjoy it and appreciate it.

Not sure if that is the answer your were looking for - I would be happy to answer specific questions :)
Thanks for the great feedback on Tower CL! We are booked for 12 nights there right after Thanksgiving weekend and based on info like this, we are looking even more forward to it (if that was even possible!).

My wife has this habitual way of being very nice to the wait staff in restaurants, folks working in retail, and cast members in the park. This will be our first on-site stay and it sounds like we will bond easily with the CM's!!

I have a question regarding turndown at AKL: I remember this service was no longer being offered automatically and needed to be requested, is it still the case? Thanks for everyone who can help!

We were just there from December 10th-16th, and we received nightly turndown service (minus 2 nights for some reason) without requesting it. I actually wasn't aware that we had needed to request it because they definitely don't let you know that when you check in.

So AKL is bad?

It's not bad, but it could be better in regards to the items provided. With that being said, I actually love the atmosphere of this lounge, even if it is loud due to the fact that it overlooks the lobby. When we were there the large Christmas tree was in the lobby, and it just made the coziness of the lounge that much nicer. Yes, you can hear the constant drums, but I also think that adds to the atmosphere. You get to experience the sights, sounds and smells that make the resort that much more special all while being able to enjoy the lounge.

We were just there from December 10th-16th, and we received nightly turndown service (minus 2 nights for some reason) without requesting it. I actually wasn't aware that we had needed to request it because they definitely don't let you know that when you check in.

It's not bad, but it could be better in regards to the items provided. With that being said, I actually love the atmosphere of this lounge, even if it is loud due to the fact that it overlooks the lobby. When we were there the large Christmas tree was in the lobby, and it just made the coziness of the lounge that much nicer. Yes, you can hear the constant drums, but I also think that adds to the atmosphere. You get to experience the sights, sounds and smells that make the resort that much more special all while being able to enjoy the lounge.

Thanks for the update!
It's good to know guests no longer have to ask for turndown. That is the least I would expect from Disney in every Deluxe rooms, not just Club-Level rooms…

Hello! We have Poly CL booked for August. I am seeing things about IPO being centralized and not available for 180 day planning now. Sometimes we used it, sometimes we didn't, but I am just curious as to the status of that program now. Thanks!

Hello! We have Poly CL booked for August. I am seeing things about IPO being centralized and not available for 180 day planning now. Sometimes we used it, sometimes we didn't, but I am just curious as to the status of that program now. Thanks!

Yeah, IPO is no longer a thing as of a couple months ago. There have been some vague references from Disney about a centralized IPO-like function that will be available 'sometime' in 2017. You'll need to take any pre-planning matters into your own hands at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter