Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We just booked club level at BC for the 3rd week in August. Am I out of luck getting a reservation for BOG? How would I go about contacting concierge?

Not too concerned about rooms; this is our second stay at GF, and any room there seems like it'd be great for us. What is the texting service for the extra FP+ all about?
Most of the rooms are very nice, but I personally wouldn't want to be on the first floor since some of the rooms are right by the lounge and I'm a light sleeper. I prefer a higher floor with a marina view if I stay in SL. As for the fourth FP, it's really nice to have them book another FP for you while you are still in the park! We don't always even use the service because we like to spend most of our time at the resort, but it's really nice to have if you want to stay a bit longer! Not all CLs offer this service either. BC CL did for a while, but I think only GF and CR do it now... although several of the others have done it for trial periods.

Is the IPO number the main Disney number? And what does IPO do for me that the people on the main number can't do? Is IPO the concierge people?

I threw caution to the wind and used IPO for all my ADR's this time around and they did not disappoint. In fact, I was really impressed that they made me two 'Ohana ADR's for the same night so I could choose which time I wanted more. (I asked for 6pm and was given the option of 5:45 or 6:30) Two ADR's for the time frame is just not something I can do myself!

Congrats on the ADRs! Glad IPO was able to get everything you wanted :).

We are staying in the GF outer building CL in a couple weeks. This is our first CL stay. Is it weird that I haven't contacted the IPO at all? I mean, I already have all of the ADRs I want, booked Senses for the wife, and already know what we want and can do.

Not weird at all. I always book everything myself, even when we stay CL ;).

Not too concerned about rooms; this is our second stay at GF, and any room there seems like it'd be great for us.

Great attitude to have! SL does have great rooms as I don't think there are any bad locations/views :goodvibes.

We just booked club level at BC for the 3rd week in August. Am I out of luck getting a reservation for BOG? How would I go about contacting concierge?

I agree with dansdad to keep checking as something might become available :).

Not necessarily. And if you strike out at first, keep looking. There are cancellations every day.

:thumbsup2

Is the IPO number the main Disney number? And what does IPO do for me that the people on the main number can't do? Is IPO the concierge people?

The main number is central reservations, while the IPO number is strictly for guests staying CL. They can book things like ADRs, etc for you. After booking, IPO usually sends out a welcome email with forms attached for you to fill out (general trip info, any ADRs you want them to book, etc). With that said, for some unknown reason, some people get the email and some don't. If you don't get one, you can always contact them with any information you want them to have/think they need. You can also give them room requests. They are also available to answer/help with any questions you might have before or during your trip :).

ETC... could they book FPs too? :D I'm not looking forward to staying up at midnight!

Congrats on the ADRs! Glad IPO was able to get everything you wanted :).

Not weird at all. I always book everything myself, even when we stay CL ;).

Great attitude to have! SL does have great rooms as I don't think there are any bad locations/views :goodvibes.

I agree with dansdad to keep checking as something might become available :).

:thumbsup2

The main number is central reservations, while the IPO number is strictly for guests staying CL. They can book things like ADRs, etc for you. After booking, IPO usually sends out a welcome email with forms attached for you to fill out (general trip info, any ADRs you want them to book, etc). With that said, for some unknown reason, some people get the email and some don't. If you don't get one, you can always contact them with any information you want them to have/think they need. You can also give them room requests. They are also available to answer/help with any questions you might have before or during your trip :).

Thanks for your quick response! Can I make payments with IPO or does this have to be the main number?

Thanks for your quick response! Can I make payments with IPO or does this have to be the main number?
You make payments by calling the main number.
Once you've booked a club level reservation, you can use the IPO number to ask questions, get information about an upcoming stay.

To echo a PP, don't give up on BOG. I'd keep checking, especially in the days leading up to your trip, or day of for that matter. I am always surprised how many options will pop up at the "hard to get" places at the last minute. Not that I've ever done this :rolleyes1:rolleyes1 but people tend to overbook and then start canceling things while there.

Have any of you used a babysitting service for a date night? My son would be almost 3.

We have used Kids Night Out on two different occasions and had great experiences. At the time we used them they had great reviews and that their caregivers were carefully chosen. The came directly to the room, we went through a review of our expectations and what was good to go or not and a review of allergies/medical conditions. They brought some activities with them and I allowed them to go for a walk including dinner but I didn't want them near the water at the resort. They even got everyone in bed and sleeping. I got report when we got back to the room and the kids gave them a positive review. Hope that helps!

We have arrived at RPC! After we checked out of POR this morning, I set up text contact with GF IPO, and they were very quick with a response asking if they could text me our room number when ready and if I wanted ADR and FP reminders. I declined the reminders but asked for room ready text and also 4th FP requests, and they happily obliged! We used our 3 FP's in Epcot and unfortunately they couldn't secure a 4th FP for us as none were available for the rides we requested. This was at noon time, so I was really shocked. Last easter trip, BC was able to secure any and all FP's for us. I'm not sure if it's just that much busier this year or if the service has changed....

So I received my room ready text at 2:23. Very exciting! However, we arrived at GF and suddenly remembered we were not at Poly or BC which we know inside and out. We got off the monorail and felt very lost lol. Luckily I had read enough here on the DIS to know we had our own elevators, so we quickly found them, used our magic bands in the elevator, went to our room and our magic bands all worked. So online checkin worked great and just as it should.

We had afternoon snacks, walked around the grounds, had evening appetizers, and are now at the pool with drinks -- yes DH finally got his beer and has in fact had 3 without any slack or hassle :drinking:. CM's have been great so far. Appetizers were very, very good. Cheese tortellini, pork potstickers, shrimp in a little bowl, my kids loved the chicken nuggets and I was so happy to see them. I took some pics on my phone and will post them when I can.

We love our room! Love the little touches such as the hamper and how the tissues and TP are engraved with GF at the start. We have a courtyard pool view. Off to the right we can see the Epcot ball in the distance.

As far as crowds, the lounge was very dead and there doesn't appear to be a lot of people staying CL. Gee, maybe the prices are a tad too high lol. POR was crazy busy -- hoards of people there. Makes sense as its a much better price. However, given the choice, I would still pay for CL every time. Since we arrived here at RPC, we feel like our vacation is finally starting. I will post back periodically while here -- full report for sure when we get home.

We have arrived at RPC! After we checked out of POR this morning, I set up text contact with GF IPO, and they were very quick with a response asking if they could text me our room number when ready and if I wanted ADR and FP reminders. I declined the reminders but asked for room ready text and also 4th FP requests, and they happily obliged! We used our 3 FP's in Epcot and unfortunately they couldn't secure a 4th FP for us as none were available for the rides we requested. This was at noon time, so I was really shocked. Last easter trip, BC was able to secure any and all FP's for us. I'm not sure if it's just that much busier this year or if the service has changed....

So I received my room ready text at 2:23. Very exciting! However, we arrived at GF and suddenly remembered we were not at Poly or BC which we know inside and out. We got off the monorail and felt very lost lol. Luckily I had read enough here on the DIS to know we had our own elevators, so we quickly found them, used our magic bands in the elevator, went to our room and our magic bands all worked. So online checkin worked great and just as it should.

We had afternoon snacks, walked around the grounds, had evening appetizers, and are now at the pool with drinks -- yes DH finally got his beer and has in fact had 3 without any slack or hassle :drinking:. CM's have been great so far. Appetizers were very, very good. Cheese tortellini, pork potstickers, shrimp in a little bowl, my kids loved the chicken nuggets and I was so happy to see them. I took some pics on my phone and will post them when I can.

We love our room! Love the little touches such as the hamper and how the tissues and TP are engraved with GF at the start. We have a courtyard pool view. Off to the right we can see the Epcot ball in the distance.

As far as crowds, the lounge was very dead and there doesn't appear to be a lot of people staying CL. Gee, maybe the prices are a tad too high lol. POR was crazy busy -- hoards of people there. Makes sense as its a much better price. However, given the choice, I would still pay for CL every time. Since we arrived here at RPC, we feel like our vacation is finally starting. I will post back periodically while here -- full report for sure when we get home.
So happy to hear this!!! Thank you for checking in! Have a blast :)

Reactions: TJA

I love the cheese tortellini too, and I'm so happy they still have the nuggets! I like those too:) I wonder if the 4th FP is harder to get at Epcot because Soarin is closed?? I guess we will see if you have better luck at the other parks...I hope so! I am so glad you are taking time to enjoy the resort, and thanks for checking in with us! Have a great trip!

I love the cheese tortellini too, and I'm so happy they still have the nuggets! I like those too:) I wonder if the 4th FP is harder to get at Epcot because Soarin is closed?? I guess we will see if you have better luck at the other parks...I hope so! I am so glad you are taking time to enjoy the resort, and thanks for checking in with us! Have a great trip!

I actually asked for FP's at MK initially, but when I received no's for those rides, I requested test track and that was also a no. Granted, I did ask for the popular rides, but I was still surprised cause it was only noon and I was asking for 7:00 pm. Oh well - we ended up happily staying here at GF enjoying a couple drinks while the girls had fun in the pool....it worked great because I think we all needed a break and some pampering after our first few days at POR lol! Tomorrow is a pool day and then MK at night!

Oh - I have a random question, but did I miss the fact that the resorts don't have alarm clock radios anymore?!

I actually asked for FP's at MK initially, but when I received no's for those rides, I requested test track and that was also a no. Granted, I did ask for the popular rides, but I was still surprised cause it was only noon and I was asking for 7:00 pm. Oh well - we ended up happily staying here at GF enjoying a couple drinks while the girls had fun in the pool....it worked great because I think we all needed a break and some pampering after our first few days at POR lol! Tomorrow is a pool day and then MK at night!

Oh - I have a random question, but did I miss the fact that the resorts don't have alarm clock radios anymore?!
I was there last September and we had a clock radio thing.... (Which we unplugged and placed on the floor for the week...Maybe that's why they're gone.)

Reactions: TJA
I was there last September and we had a clock radio thing.... (Which we unplugged and placed on the floor for the week...Maybe that's why they're gone.)

I guess we're just kind of in the habit of looking at it for the time. We didn't have one at POR and now we don't have one at GF either. It's not a big deal as we can just look at our phones for the time. I just didn't remember reading any chatter on here about it.

Just had desserts and they were also really good! Chocolate cannoli?! My kids loved the strawberry cake and also the chocolate moose.

Interesting, thanks! Must be it has reached the regular resorts now too. We just looked and don't see any kind of power strip (yet).
November and December they were gone. RPC and SL respectively. On the nightstand there's a few outlets and the desk I think.. I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter